Open The Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendall was very very excited to be watching this game between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Even though it wasn't his house, he had friends both in the two houses playing and on the team, which made it extra fun. He didn't want either of them to feel like he was choosing one over the other, although he maybe wanted Gryffindor to win just a little bit more because Lysander was on that team. He had one of his best friends scarfs wrapped around his shoulders too, and after finding @Jenna Jusantrea in the common room, had dragged her out and up towards the stands to come and watch with him. He spent the entire time talking to her about all the times he'd seen something cool happen in the game. Once they were in the stands, he tried to get a good spot at the front so that they could get the best view. "Look, there is he!" he grinned, waving down a the little Gryffindor and hoping he could see him from there. He knew Ajax was on a bench somewhere too, but he was a bit harder to make out from here.

Godmod approved

When Wendall dragged her out of coomon room she forgot take her book about dragons. She was a little sad not finished the book but she was happy go with him the quidditch pich and she was sad -Wait, i don't finished the book!- Oh well Wendall didn't hear and she was runing with him and with sadness forgot the book and she laughded what he did. She loved spend time with him and friendship now was realy good. When she was here she enyoi time with him and look how he loved the game. -He doing realy grate!- Jenna smiled him and looked the game.

@Wendall Layton

"We can go back for the book later! I promise you'll not even want to read while we're watching the game," he stuck his tongue out at her as they'd run up towards the stands. It was true, there was time to read later. As the Hufflepuff's were waiting for the match to begin, he nodded at Jenna's comment, "He's a really good beater." Wendall never wanted to play Quidditch but if he did, he knew coming up again Gryffindor wouldn't have been a healthy move. "Emma is there somewhere too, although I think she's on the bench," he explained, trying to remember the new teams. "Do you want Gryffindor or Ravenclaw to win?" he asked, predicting her answer but he didn't want to assume. "I think Ravenclaw will do really good too," he added. It was going to be a tough call.

-I belive you!- Jenna was sure that he was right about the game. She was happy be there not fly with broom there. Better be look the game and take good words the players and say with all proud. -I agree! Emma to play? I didn't know!- Hufflepuff girl was surprise a litte bit and she wanted somtimes spend some time with her to. Jenna like her sister Fleur a lot. - Can we bet on a drink? I like butterbie!- She hoped that he will be agree and game will be more interesting and she mayby get drink of him. -I say Gryffindor!- She smiled.

@Wendall Layton

Sawyer was pretty psyched to see his house quidditch team in action. He wasn't really a huge sports fanatic or overflowing with house pride, but he figured it would still be a fun time as he made his way up to the stands. He had fuzzy memories of seeing games with his parents when he was younger as well and couldn't help but enjoy the vague familiarity as he grabbed a seat, watching eagerly as the game started, though it was disappointing the Gryffindor already had possession.

Land was so excited to see this Quidditch game. It was going to be amazing, he knew it. He couldn't wait to see his house win, because he'd seen how they were in tryouts and even though he hadn't made the team (disappointing) he was absolutely going to root for them! "Go Gryffindor!" He yelled from his position hanging over the side of the railings, a banner laid across the sides with paint on his face. This was going to be such a great game. They were totally going to win.

It was stupid, but Elliot couldn't shake the feeling like he wasn't supposed to be here. Like Lars would somehow sense him in the stands and be annoyed by it. But, even beyond Elliot just enjoying watching Quidditch, Hufflepuff would be playing one of the teams playing today and he was hoping to get any advantage he could watching Willow and Minnie play today. The game was really starting to get going now and trying to find an inconspicuous spot, he kept his eyes trained on the two seekers.

Mazikeen didn’t often go to the quidditch matches but this was the last opportunity she would have to do so, so she was deciding to make the most of it, and go along. She took her spot in amongst the gryffindors and immediately began cheering loudly. The game was just getting kicked off. She had certainly never thought about joining the team. It had never been much of an interest to her. But watching them could be whole lot more fun. She cheered as the gryffindor chasers managed to grab the quaffle, and hoped they would win it. It would be such a nice thing for them to win it.

Padme had come to this match despite the fact that no one she knew was playing and it wasn’t even a hufflepuff game, but she liked watching quidditch and it was definitely something to do, so why not go along. She’d brought a little quidditch snack with her and was munching on that lightly as she found herself a spot in the ravenclaw stands to be able to watch the game unfold. She was very much looking forward to it. The hufflepuff wasn’t sure who she was supporting, though in the ravenclaw stands she might have to appear to be actively supporting the ravenclaws. Padme didn’t mind it. She could happily support them. Though it was bad that they didn’t catch the quaffle in the toss up but there was still plenty time left.

Daintree arrived at the pitch just as things were kicking off. He looked around and in the crowd spotted Jenna sitting with a boy he knew from Jenna’s birthday. Deciding he had no one better to spend the time with, given that most of his friends were playing the quidditch game, Daintree wandered over, ”Hey Jenna,” he said with a smile, ”Hey,” he very expressly greeted the other boy, before motioning to the spot next to them, ”Can I sit with you both?” he asked, pretty keen to sit with them.

Aonghas didn’t know what had possessed him to come to the gryffindor versus ravenclaw quidditch game, he had absolutely no vested interest in it. It wasn’t even like Katia was still playing, but with little else to do and just no exams in this semester, he thought it would be a good use of his time. The hufflepuff took a seat in the ravenclaw house stands, his future wife wasn’t playing there, but she was still a ravenclaw and so he decided it would be good to support that team. He watch and cheered happily when Gryffindor failed to score. He would try to enjoy himself by just throwing himself end, and he knew at least there was no way his sister would attend this and cause her usual noise.

Cyzarine was eager for the quidditch match, she arrived at the stands especially eager to just get to the game, she skipped her way to the stands and found herself a spot in amongst the gryffindors. She had worn her gryffindor jumper and was keen to just get into it. She booed when the ravenclaw keeper managed to stop the ball from going in, but this was early on in the game, there was still plenty of time for Gryffindor to get ahead.

Lumio felt deeply conflicted as he arrived at the quidditch stands. He didn’t like sports and had usually no interest in being outside but gryffindor was playing and his brother was on the other team - if he was playing would remain to be seen - but he was still on the other team. He knew his brother wouldn’t care which way Lumio cheered but he wanted him to know that he at least supported his brother. He took a seat in the gryffindor stands and was somewhat relieved that Ajax wasn’t playing, this did make it easier. He could just cheer on Gryffindor.

Wendall nodded, "Yeah I think so." He was pretty sure she would be a beater when Jacob left. Hr grinned when Jenna agreed Gryffindor would win. "Alright, we can make a bet," he said, thinking for a moment, "If Gryffindor win, then when we're next in Brightstone, we will go and get some butterbeer?" he asked her, wondering if that was a good idea. Now it would be even more of a tense game. He looked over to see another older boy joining them, who he vaguely recognised from Jenna's birthday party. He shrugged, "I don't mind," he added, leaving it up to Jenna since he was her friend.

-Yes!- Jenna was happy when her best friend agree. -Sure, i realy like spend time with you and i can wait but pinky swear?- Jenna asked him and she was realy curios about him what he will do. Later she see Daintree join with them and she realy don't mind. -Daintree!- She hugged him, then let go her best friend to. She hoped Daintree woun't be angry about her hug. -Of course, you can!- Jenna smiled him and looked the game.

@Wendall Layton @Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree was pretty happy neither of them minded that he sit. he returned the hug to Jenna and then sat with them. He extended out his hand to the boy, "Daintree," he introduced with a friendly expression, he didn't really know the boy, but if he was a friend of Jenna's then he'd easily be a friend of Dain's. "Who are we supporting?" he would support Sully and Noel, but had to check with them first about who they. were supporting before he too boldly declared his allegiance to gryffindor.

Wendall grinned and stuck his pinky finger out to Jenna, "Of course!" Wendall never went back on his promises, and he thought it could be fun to try his first butterbeer with her. "We're supporting Gryffindor!" he said eagerly when Daintree introduced himself, "I'm Wendall. I'm in Hufflepuff but I want Gryffindor to win." He hoped Ajax didn't hear him say that, although Ajax was like the only person he didn't really know on the Ravenclaw team. Hopefully his other friend wouldn't get too hurt, especially when Lysander was using the beaters bat. "You're on the Slytherin team aren't you? You played with Leda?" he asked, pretty sure he'd seen the boy aim a few bludgers in the direction of his friends in the past.

Jenna gave him her pinky swear and smiled to him. That was realy fun and she glad when he did that. -Wendall, you told Rawenclaw to!- She remind him his words and look to him what he will be say to her. Jen a was glad when Daintree hug her. She was not talking when Wendall and Daintree talked she was a little bisy look this game.

@Wendall Layton @Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree nodded, understanding for a moment that this was the Wendall likely that Jenna had once talked about. They were still friends it seemed and nothing more. But who knew, he could be wrong about that statement. "I am yeah, beater. Leda was great," he said, he had liked the last captain and he wasn't about to say anything bad about her to someone he didn't particularly know and could for all he knew be a relation. His attention was grabbed away from the conversation as the crowd began cheering, and suddenly, the gryffindor seeker had the snitch. Daintree gave a loud cheer, "Looks like it's all over," It had been a rather quick game.

Linden made his way to the quidditch pitch. It was an easy choicde as to which team he was supporting. it was ravenclaw vs Gryffindor today and his sister was the gryffindor seeker, and his friend lysander was their beater. he had on a red top and Willows scarf that he had borrowed for halloween and not given back. The game was on. he watched the players. he had never been big into quidditch like his mum and sister but this was a fun match the chasers going back and forth. and the beaters. the comradery between the members of the gryffindor team reminded him of his old soccer team. he didnt think he would miss the sport but he did miss being on a team. he was just thinking of he should try out for a position nex year when he saw a flask of red accross the pitch and realied it was willow in persuite of the snitch. "woo, Go Wills. Woo hoo" he called as she emerged victorious with the snitch in her hands. he clapped and cheered stamping his feet to add to the escitement. he didnt htink he would do well in a position like seeked with all the responsability. or chaser which seemed like a lot of work. but maybe, he glanced at the goals, a position like he had in the soccer team would be okay.

Mazikeen had been following the game with a keen interest. She winced as some of the beaters got hit and though it hadn't felt like that long she watched with rapt attention as Willow made the catch they needed to win. Maze jumped to her feet with the rest of the gryffindor crowd and cheered loudly for willow and for the gryffindor team "GO GRYFFINDOR!" she yelled happily. It had been a quick game but a good game and one that had ended in the right team winning (in her opinion).

"I'm supporting Ravenclaw too, but, I want Gryffindor to win" He confirmed, nodded as Daintree said he was on the team. He was distracted then by some of the cheering, realising that Gryffindor had just caught the snitch a. "WOOOOH!" he called out, watching as they were celebratory. No doubt his friends were pleased, and the Hufflepuff was clapping hard. "Did you seeee that!" he grinned to Jenna. Plus, now they had the result on a bet to keep.

Jasper was never usually one to watch Quidditch games. But then, his girlfriend hadn't been on the team before. He took a seat a bit away from anyone, smiling as Arinna knocked a bludger into the quidditch captain. He hadn't liked Jacob since he'd hurt Onyx, no matter what the twins seemed to think of him now. He sighed as the game was over, standing and stretching. He would need to go see his girlfriend and congratulate her on the good hit, at the very least.

Sawyer cheered as Ravenclaw blocked the Gryffindor goal and took possession, eyes on the twin chasers as they passed back and forth. There were a few nasty bludger hits exchanged and Sawyer was hopeful they would be able to get a goal in. There was a sudden commotion though and Sawyer's hurt sunk to see the Gryffindor seeker with the snitch. At least it had been an interesting game, but leaving the stands Sawyer was sad both about the loss and to see the game over so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back