Quidditch Chat Y36

Reeve Buchanan

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor1-1160
Hufflepuff0-210
Ravenclaw1-1150
Slytherin3-0480

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch! Any predictions for the season?
Let's chat!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to need Elliot to stop doing so well in practice and start doing that in the actual game pls.

Blake & Elliot right now (spoilered for swears)

Liam will be proud. But stupiiiiid I didn't reacted. Not Slytherin season agaaaaaaaaaain. Boooooooo

Sierra was excited for the next game even though she was benched. She didn't mind it, it was still just as exciting and she knew Willow was the absolute best ever. She took a seat next to Emma and Knox, greeting them. Sierra watched as the game started, booing when Ravenclaw blocked Chloe's attempt.
Aww. it is sweet that sierra has absolute faith in Willow. I don't even have that much faith in willow.

Go Gryffindorrrr!!! 🦁

:woot: :woot: :party: 🦁 :party: :woot: :mia:

I had an feeling this would not take long. WOEEE GRYFFINDOR! I hoped I could just try and score once to get better, but noo Willow is queen seeker and queen killer!! She deserves the crown.

so does this mean that team seeker wins? :p
(Briar here is team chaser)

AJ would like to politely ask that everyone stop laughing at him

That is the best thing I have ever seen

It's so funny I'm dying xD I got the same once with Liam I hit someone at the bench.

Nooooooo. I wish I had the chanceee to play longer.

Well, if it's any consolation if you stayed in it wouldn't have been that much longer :r

I didn't even have time to post before Blake got taken out 💔 rip Blake

If Liam was still there he would :wub:

O m g Slytherin just keeps on winning.

If I counted correctly this is their fourth year in a row winning

Odette is proud xD

Sorry Gryffindor You had no chance. :cry: :cry: :cry::cry:
It was such a poorly timed game from my side. By the time I got home from work yesterday it was paused and paused all evening and then bu the time I woke up it was over.
Congratulations Slytherin.

I can’t wait for the Slyth - Beaux game again. Hope Slyth wins this time . :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back