Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Seraphina
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
Hi all,

I have some health issues I need to address. Self-care is #1, right? I will still be around, just responding to things much slower than normal.

Love you all and happy holidays :wub:
Amanda

Hope you're feeling better soon! Happy holidays!

Take care sweet Amanda!! Hopefully it's not something too bad. :hug:

Take care of yourself Amanda! :hug:

Hi friends,

I need to extend this longer (can't believe it's been two months now, holy bananas!) My apologies if I have an outstanding RP with you- I'll try to respond when I can. :hug: :wub:

Hey Amanda.
Take your time. you should remember the number one unofficial rule of HNZ. RL comes first. Take care of your self. rest up and know that we are here for you if you need it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I figured instead of making a brand new thread I'd just tag on here-

The hospital is really ramping up with COVID-19 again and we have a shortage of employees system-wide (my team included.) There has been a lot of drama there too which is just eating up my energy. I'm doing my best to stay positive and keep my head above water. HNZ will again need to take a backseat for me unfortunately. I'll still be replying, just not as much as I'd like to. Love you all! :wub:

Sending you lots of love while you're dealing with all this :hug: Take care of yourself & put your time and energy where it needs to be right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back