Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
I hope that you are all having a Merry Christmas!

Thank you to everyone that participated during Secret Santa this year. It's so lovely to see what you are able to create! I love all of these gifts, and I know you will too. Please show your Secret Santa some love for the awesomeness they created for you.

cxPsBGs.png

From Claire​
SY9pbKI.gif

r04vvT7.gif

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3
Gift 4
48396619_205556920350744_1920428067298213888_n.png

BMx84Ns.png

Merry Christmas Clairey!!! Hope you like this!!
If you have a Neopet account, Arle can give Santa Monty to you. ;)
1. Rich Youth - Hayley Kiyoko
I'm giving all my energy,
I'm making my own history

2. Make Them Gold - Chvrches
We are made of the smallest stars
We are breathing and letting go
We will take the best parts of ourselves
And make them gold

3. Level Up - Vienna Teng
It’s time to come on out
There will be no sign from above
You’ll only hear the knock knock knock of your own heart as signal

4. Wild Things - Alessia Cara
So gather all the rebels now, we'll rabble-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

5. Walk Unafraid - First Aid Kit
I don't need no persuading
I'll trip, fall, pick myself up and walk unafraid

6. In My Blood - Michelle Chamuel
Walking through the trees I see faces in the leaves
of the prior generations that make up my family.
I can feel a love, furrowed eyebrows from above.
Wonder if I hear their answers, if their voice is loud enough.

Mswc8T5.png

PSoGcTm.png
nU6HpNf.png

Wallpaper
Icon
Click here for gift!

Oh my goodness. They are freaking awesome madz. Thank you so so much. I love them. I will get them in my profile as soon as I am on my computer.

Merry Christmas (or other holiday) everyone. I hope that you are having a great day.

I loooove looking at all of these!! Well done guys, merry hecking Christmas :wub:

Omg Mia! This is so great! I have been wanting a siggy for Mordred since he Donets have one. And Hezekiah’s is absolutely beautiful!

Omg Mia! This is so great! I have been wanting a siggy for Mordred since he Donets have one. And Hezekiah’s is absolutely beautiful!
I am glad that you like them. I noticed that Mordred didn't have one when we were RPing at the Yule ball. and Hezekiah doesn't say professor on it.
you should also be aware on Hezekiah’s one the plant is aconite (another name for wolfsbane) and the blue behind the potions bottles has a wolf outlined on the inside. both a hint to him being a werewolf.

Aww thanks Daph ^\\^ they're both beautiful.

All these gifts are super awesome :)

Lovi!! Thank youu!! I love seeing all my characters together like that, it's so awesome!

I'm glad you like it Jess, I figured Ren needed a sig and I haven't loved the one I made for Ava in a while so I wanted to try again.

Awesome gifts everyone!!

ANNA IM GOING TO CRY THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL

SO MANY GOATS dljhdff and the emo vines you got my number xD AND GRIFFIN oh my god you even included HOT BOI my favourite im so happy KITTIES oh my god RENATA BLISS YES o h my god you even included a charm school vine anna how do you know me this well LKGHLDHGFDL STEP UP KYLE and IM A GIRAFFE im just liveblogging the whole thing at this point and Jeffrey Marsh omg I love them Anna you are amazing I love this so much oh my god :wub: you got so many of my favourite vines and so many great ones I had never seen before you absolute treasure thank you so much :wub::hug:

P.S. Madz, the image in yours links to the full playlist! I just realised I didn't make that very clear oops xD

Last edited:
Claire you are such a lovely person! :woot: :wub: I love it so much and it is now my desktop wallpaper so thanks heaps :hug: It is honestly perfect!

I hope everyone likes their gifts. Merry Christmas! :santa:

Aww Kaye these gifts are so cute I love them thank you!! Just added the desktop background to my computer and it's so lovely :wub:

Glad you liked your gift Rowan!! :D

Oh no, Nick! Sorry! xD

OMG ARLE hahahaha, thank you so much!!! Yes I do have a Neopets account and I would love to take Santa_Monty =)) (it's kind of funny as well because I go by Monty on that site, not Claire). Hehehe, love it :wub:

Aawhh glad you liked it Kaye!! :hug:

The presents were so creative as always!! Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

Lovi!! Thank youu!! I love seeing all my characters together like that, it's so awesome!

I'm glad you like it Jess, I figured Ren needed a sig and I haven't loved the one I made for Ava in a while so I wanted to try again.

Awesome gifts everyone!!
You are so welcome! Let me know if you want access to the site so you can add all your other characters! I’m able to transfer it to you if you make a Wix account.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :hug: :santa:

I'm glad you like them Mia. ^_^

Thank you Rowan! :wub: I love the playlist, I'm listening to the songs right now. Got some new tunes to add to my spotify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back