Return Of The Enormous PD

Awesome just hit me up any time about Val and the Elite sisterhood group, and cool for Daria and Emmanuel, do you want me to start something - maybe in ravenclaw common room?

YESSS I was hoping you would reply :hug: I've cut it down just to the ones I'm keenest for, but if there's anything I missed that you're super into let me know and we can discuss it more! Aww Shucks. thank you:shy::wub:

Lucy and Ivy Cullen: Awww yes I love the idea of them meeting through Ministry stuff! Lemme know when you've made her account and they can hang out :wub: Her birthday is august. so we still have a bit of a wait. until we make her. maybe the two can be hanging out on election night.

Finn and Linden: Yess still keen for these two! Do you wanna do anything in s1 or save it for the Yule Ball? I was thinking the ball. but I am up to them hanging out before hand. I sort of think of them as friends ever since the blind dates.

Manaia and Sky: Yesssss super keen! I think we talked last year about them doing a jam thread with Ngawaiata as well? Def keen for jam buds!Lets Jam. do you want me to start it or you?

Giulia and Sky: BFFFF :wub: Did you have a specific thread in mind? nothing specific. it just would have been incomplete without them.

Kauri and Selene: Oooh yes I'm still super keen for Seer Dinner!

Charlie and Willow: Ahahaha Charlie isn't much for spilling secrets but I definitely love them being work friends! okay no secrets. but would be fun to hang out. and I guess Charlie may well be around willows home too. they could always just hang out and join in some family thing. or practice some kind of whatever Charlie is learning in the back paddock.

Nell and Selene: YES!!!!!!!!!! Is Selene going to the blars wedding? Or they could bump into each other somewhere around the harbour or something? Yess. I need to reply to the wedding. she will 100% be there. I sort of think that is what she was seeing when she decided to break up with nell.

Connor and Linden: Awww yes I'm definitely keen for some kind of reunion/reconcilliation with them. Him asking Connor for advice abt rooming with an ex is great ahahaha... maybe he could write Connor a letter once school gets going again? YESS. I can get Lin writing once school is back.

Kahurangi and Elvera: Yesss I love their friendship, they're some of the chars I just imagine are always hanging out "off screen" :p

Kahurangi and Alyce: Yesss that's right! Def keen for post game drinks sometime! sounds like fun. they had better be strong.

Adelia and Alyce: Agreeeeeee! I hope Alyce is ready to hear Adelia's Opinions about the election :pyes Alice has no idea what is going on so she would listen to Adelia and basically be Adelia's vote.

Kitty and Briar: HECK YEAH SUPER KEEN! I might nudge you abt this after the debate wraps up? sounds good.

For right now immediately I'm the most keen on Manaia, Sky, & Ngawaiata jam thread, and Nell and Selene... if you're keen we could get those going now & put the rest on the to-do list?
they sound like two good ones to start with. I will reply to the wedding then maybe start something in the CAC for the other two?

@Sabrina Wagner

omg so many ideas!!!! I cut this down to just my favourites, but if I removed any you were super eager for let me know and we can talk about them more :D

Thistle/Nova - Aww yes I love this, I think they'd get along well!
Jenna/Kaia - ahahaha yesss a gossip session is the perfect way to cement them as BFF!!!
Maggi/Nate - OMG I love this, a terrible relationship would be so much fun! (for me. to write. not for Maggi sry mags :p ) DEFINITELY keen for this! Maybe we set something up close to the Yule Ball?
Giulia/Evander - Yessss! I rly enjoyed their last thread, def keen for them to get closer :D
Ngawaiata/Aika - Ohhh yes I like this a lot! I love them being Quiet Buddies in their dorm :p
Daria/Mila - Yessssssss! Super keen for Daria & Mila, and them being a lil friend group with Lizzie is super cute! @Samantha Jacobs if you're keen we could do a thread with all 3 of them?
Clifton/Raven - Aww yes this sounds good! Clifton's def in need of a friend, he's been pretty isolated since school so it would be great for him to connect with someone new!
Shale/Eden - Yesss a short wee fling between these two sounds perfect!
Connor/Kiara - Awww yes I would love for them to catch up post school! He's pretty embarrassed about how grad went so he'll be hiding a bit, but she could corner him in the stock room at work for a catch up?
Emily/Jason - Awww this sounds cute! Could you tell me a bit more about Jason?

I think maybe a few good ones to start with would be Ngawaiata & Aika, Daria, Mila, and maybe also Lizzie, and Connor & Kiara? And then revisit the others later in the year?
Wooh, yay, love the picked ones!!!!!

Maggi/Nate - YES! Close to the Yule Ball would be amazing! Nate could invite her to the ball then as well, which could be a good starter up for them! 👀
Daria/Mila - just messaged Maria about this!!! a friendgroup for them would be honestly amazing!!!!
Connor/Kiara - YES!!!!! Kiara could totally corner him to talk with him!
Emily/Jason - well, Jason is an extremely cheerful person. Loves kids (would be weird if he didn't since he's an uncle for all my Easterling clan), he's family-orientated. Loves adventures and people who are as outgoing as he is, tho, he loves people even if they aren't as outgoing as he is. Also, he is really sporty since he's a Hit-Wizard. Well, he definitely has a huge Golden retriever vibes!

The threads to begin with - love the choices! Maybe I could start Ngawaiata&Aika and Connor&Kiara? For the trio we could wait for Maria's answer and then decide who's gonna start it?

Rowan we talk a lot but I still wanna reply to your PD :r

Gwen is really eager to be part of Jenna's group, if you're doing anything with the sisterhood this year I'd be happy to join!

We could do some family stuff with Louis and Giulia? He would probably ask her about Felix, as he suspects he likes her :r

I also think Daria and Penelope could be friends?

@Stefan Archer

That sounds perfect, thank you for starting!

@Professor Elvera Le Fey

Lucy and Ivy Cullen: I dunno if the Hollands would be available on Election night, I imagine there's stuff they would need to be doing. Some time after though?

Manaia, Ngawaiata, and Sky: Sounds perf! Thank you for starting :wub:

Charlie and Willow: Ohhh practice is a good idea, maybe they could hang out having a practice duel sometime or something?

Connor and Linden: Sounds perfect, tyy

Adelia and Alyce: Awww cute, I love that ahahha

@Chloe Thompson

Awesome, thank you!! :wub:

@Sabrina Wagner

Maggi/Nate - Awww yes I love that! I'll chuck a note in my notebook & nudge you a bit before the ball :wub:
Emily/Jason - Awwwww I love that! I think he & Emily would get along well :D How does he feel about surfing? She's a lifeguard & teaches a bit of surf stuff on the side so it could be a way for them to meet?

Those threads sound perfect, thank you for starting! If Maria's on board I'd be happy to start for Daria and the twins, since you're starting so much :p

@Amber Chou Wilson

idk what you're talking about we've never met before :p

I'm def keen for Gwen & the sisterhood! Ana & I are talking abt plans so will keep you posted!

DEFO keen for Alcott family stuff! Louis teasing her abt Felix is perfecttttttt :p

Also agreeeeee Daria & Penelope could be v interesting friends! Super keen to explore that, I feel like Daria's shyness might set off Penny's mum friend vibes a bit?

Sweet as! Thanks Rowan! And yesss sounds good! :D

Did you know IRL burnout causes writer's block because I sure did learn that this week.

Anyway, here is the tattoo thread for Violet and Gabriel, and hopefully I'll get the Noah and Vivian thread up this evening too.

Lucy and Ivy Cullen: Election night was just a thought. because I seemed about right time wise. but really we can raincheck this for any time after 10h august

Manaia, Ngawaiata, and Sky: I will add it to my to start list. and send you the link in the next day or two.

Charlie and Willow: that sounds great. did you want to start something?

Connor and Linden: another one for my to start list. as soon as we are aware of where things stand with next year (read as soon as we find out who is head boy)

Adelia and Alyce: did you want to start something?

@Violet Bellamy

Oof yes I feel that! Thank you for starting :wub: No rush on the other thread if you're not feeling it, look after yourself!

@Linden Cullen

Yess that all sounds good, I'll put those two threads on my to start list & thank you for starting the other ones!

letters for connor.

dk what you're talking about we've never met before :p

I'm def keen for Gwen & the sisterhood! Ana & I are talking abt plans so will keep you posted!

DEFO keen for Alcott family stuff! Louis teasing her abt Felix is perfecttttttt :p

Also agreeeeee Daria & Penelope could be v interesting friends! Super keen to explore that, I feel like Daria's shyness might set off Penny's mum friend vibes a bit?
Should we go for Louis and Giulia and Daria and Penelope then?

@Amber Chou Wilson Sounds good! Do you have a preference about which one you'd wanna start?

And here's the thread for Sophie and Zoe! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

idk what you're talking about we've never met before :p

Should we do both Alcott sibs and Daria & Penelope then?

I could start the sibling one?

For Louis and Giulia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back