Quidditch Chat

JSYK I'm gonna hold off on replying with Bijoux again because it's 3 AM Jamie's time and it feels unfair to let this get too out of hand while she's sleeping :p

Heck I was gone for two days you giys

WTF! Waking up like angry girls all around him. I am so angry but I just felt Beauxbatons was still gonna win all the time. Though I am glad Liam played well. Had to stay up one shot would be enough again. xD

Last edited:
If Slytherin house doesn't make Liam a living legend for that performance then they truly have no pride in their house.

I almost feel as though a healthy contingent of Slytherin should care more about how many Beauxs he knocked out than the fact that they "lost".

(And, it'd be a much funnier RP to see Slytherins celebrating what they can define as a great game, Beauxbatons celebrating a win, and every other Hogwarts house watching and being utterly baffled. :r )

Liam was something this game. Jacob was in awe in the stands.

I'm glad that Slytherin continues their terrifying strategy of beating the other team into submission.

If Slytherin house doesn't make Liam a living legend for that performance then they truly have no pride in their house.

I almost feel as though a healthy contingent of Slytherin should care more about how many Beauxs he knocked out than the fact that they "lost".

(And, it'd be a much funnier RP to see Slytherins celebrating what they can define as a great game, Beauxbatons celebrating a win, and every other Hogwarts house watching and being utterly baffled. :r )

ahhh he wants a statue in the common room for sure. I had no idea what his future would bring but perhaps quidditch after all. We shall see. He is making a victory lap already. They will celebrate this great game for sure later on.

Butt I hope there will be a punishment for Beaux :p , has that ever happend a team disqualified?? Nice plot:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back