Quidditch Chat: Y42

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor1-1150
Hufflepuff0-260
Ravenclaw1-1160
Slytherin2-0300

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch for this IC year!

Quidditch will begin again in a few moments!
Any predictions for the season?

Last edited:
Here's hoping the snitch gives everyone time to post this year!

It's truly unfortunate that the quidditch system doesn't let you intentionally target your own teammates :(

This is the first time since 2016 that I haven't had any players at all, and it's a very weird feeling - no idea who to root for!

This is the first time since 2016 that I haven't had any players at all, and it's a very weird feeling - no idea who to root for!
Hufflepuff, obviously.

I tend to cheer for whomever I wanna win the house cup each year, those 300+ points aint nothing to sneeze at 👀

I tend to cheer for whomever I wanna win the house cup each year, those 300+ points aint nothing to sneeze at 👀
So what you're saying is... 🦡

The curse remains, I see. :(

(Congrats Slytherin!)

WHAT THE ACTUAL, SNITCH.

Amending to say this is Ravenclaw's year, for sure. :r 🦅

Edit: I'm fully on board for the paper doing a deep expose on the Quidditch system...

Last edited:
Edit: I'm fully on board for the paper doing a deep expose on the Quidditch system...
One day, Celia is going to write a column ripping apart the Hogwarts Quidditch system :r

So what you're saying is I can't even go to bed now or I'll just miss the whole thing.

As someone playing for Ravenclaw, please do sleep though :r

Slytherin's on fire, as always 🐍 🐍

I am thrilled on one hand but on the other this is quite ridiculous! There's too many fast games in a row to be mere coincidence...:glare:

I think we need a new snitch, this one is obviously old and wants to retire, only reason why it let's itself get caught this quickly everytime.

I think we need a new snitch, this one is obviously old and wants to retire, only reason why it let's itself get caught this quickly everytime.
Maybe it's just lonely & wants a hug :r

:cry:

There has to be something because maybe one quick game is a surprise but this is multiple in a row now 🤔🤔

At least Zee got to hold the quaffle this time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back