Que Sera Sera

Prudence Armstead

OOC First Name
Nichole
I honestly didn't know if I'd ever be writing this. And I'm so bad at expressing my feelings that I don't even know where to start. I think everything ust kind of caved in at once. I moved home after dropping out of college in June and got my job back at McDonald's and began management. From there I think between relationship issues, struggling with figuring out what I'm doing with my life, and working around 80 hours a week I sort of just disapeared. It seemed so much easier than trying to write a good bye. I didnt think anyone would notice I was gone.

I felt guilty I had just gotten a profesor and I had so many plots and I just wanted to say I was sorry and come back, but things got worse and worse and worse. I started sleeping and working and that was it and not going out and just being all around bad to my health. Things kind of came to a head and I went and saw a doctor. And now I'm trying to come back. I'm trying to remember my free time needs to be mine and I need to do what I love. And what I love is writing. And you guys. This board and its members were always my second family. So I'm going to try and get on track, come bac, maybe in small doses, but back nonetheless.

My first step will be contacting you Cyndi, so be on the look out for a PM ;)

Lots of love everyone!
-Cole

COLE :hug: I've missed you so much. We all know that real life comes first and that you have to prioritise it (and your health) sometimes. We're on a call so I've said everything basically already =)) but I love you and I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE :hug:

Welcome back to the site. Self care is the best care, so I'm glad you're looking after yourself now. :)

I'll be on the lookout. xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Self care is the best care
Parker Palmer said:
Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.

Welcome back, Nichole. Keep taking care of yourself! :)

Oh how I missed you!!!! :hug: I've been thinking about messaging you on Skype for a long time but I'm glad I didn't now because your life has been rough and I'm very sorry you have to go through that :( I hope your health gets better soon and everything gets right back on track. Until then, I miss you very much Cole :wub: :wub:

Real life comes first, I hope everything works out for you soon. But all that aside, I'm so happy to see that you're coming back, and so happy that you've taken the time to take care of yourself because that's super important! :D

Thank you everyone! i didn't realize I was so missed. I'm trying to make a point to be on at least one day a week as right now I'm working 50 hours a week still. That overtime feels nice though xD

Again thank you, hopefully I'll be fleshing some plots out with people soon.

I kept telling you people missed you. :hug: I did too, I'm so glad your back and i promise to let you settle in before I start nagging you about plots. :r

Cole! Welcome back :hug:
If you wanna talk plots you know where to find me!

Welcome back Cole! =)

COLE!!! :wub:

Oh my goodness, I swear I've been thinking of you and how much fun I had in role playing with you (well ever since I got back to HNZ, and... If you're the Cole that I used to plot with xD ), oh gosh how I missed you!

You do what you have to do and I hope everything falls into it's places.

Welcome back Cole :hug: #hugsattack

I am that Cole! The one and only baby! <3 I'm so glad to be back again! i missed you all so much

Cole!!! :D It's good to see you again :hug: Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back