OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Since I'm back again, and still strong (and will stay strong) to not sort someone this year I can all focus on the people I have sorted right now. I figured no Jamie don't do it, but could not resist to throw an plot and story development. Also I have some things where I'm looking for so.... here it is!

I'm up for all plots, but will better plan some, so that I will not do too much at the same time.

UNSORTED STUDENT
11175.jpg

JUNE DAVENPORT Queen-bee, Daddy's girl, Cruel.
This is an student where I'm very looking forward to. June is the younger sister of Gabriella and Lauren Davenport. I think she will be sorted next year. Although that it would be fun to see how she is behaving before she goes to school. So far what I have is that she is unfortunally like her dad. Who is her biggest hero in her eyes. She doesn't got empathy for others only herself, who she puts always before others. June will safe herself always, no matter the cost. She is very girly and confident about herself and likes to be in control. Short temper also, but she likes to play it more smart. She is full of hate because her parents will be send to Azkaban, and her family is broken apart.
What I am looking for?
  • An family where she can stay since her parents are send to Azkaban. She will be very tough, and has an strong opinion about people so it has to match.
  • People from her age so she knows some before going to school. She will not easily see someone as her friend, but I'm open for anything.
  • Whatever you suggest!

CURRENT STUDENTS
11888.jpg

CRYSTAL HOLMGAARD SECOND YEARGullible, Pleaser, Shy
Crystal is my sweet bambi eyed second year. I really enjoy rping with her and want to see how she is developing in the future. Crystal is very shy and wants to be liked by others. She is suprised with how many friends she has made so quickly, so that gives an bit more confidence. But she is afraid people will get bored of her, so she will do what others tell her and not what she would like. Her greatest passion is magical creatures, and she is not easily afraid of an dangerous animal. She feels more comfertable around creatures than people sometimes.​
16083.jpg

JULIEN BEAUMONT • THIRD YEAR • Writer, Introvert, Observer
Julien is my third year Ravenclaw. I kind of neglected him so far, so for development it's better that I use him more. Julien is an introvert person who doesn't like to stand in the spotlights. He likes to observe things and finds it hard to be social. But he learns a lot around the school and enjoys social stuff more. People who are very different than him helps him to get more out of his shelve. He has an facination for Astronomy, likes watching stars and learning more about planets. He takes effort in his looks, but doesn't need many time to look good.​
What I am looking for?
  • An bully or someone mean who makes her do stuff she actually doesn't want, but will be afraid to say no.
  • More friends!
  • Creatures or things she can bond with.
  • People who make her feel more confident.
  • Whatever you suggest!
What I am looking for?
  • Friends! 2 close friends and some people who can help get him out of his shelve.
  • Future romance or girls/or boys who like him. He will like both girls and boys.
  • Enemies or people who will not match at all with him.
  • His father! He doesn't know who his father is never have met him. So if you got one..?
  • Whatever you suggest!

11094.jpg

GISELLE ROSENBERGFOURTH YEARHot-headed, Direct, Hurt
I don't think I need to introduce her too much. Since she is very well known around the quidditch pitch for her protests. But there is so much more to her than that, and an backstory ofcourse because there is always an reason for behavior. Giselle has lost her mother very young, at an quidditch game. Her mother played professionally. Giselle wants to take her protest to the next level and will search for allies and speak to professors and other adults about it. This year she will also start to have an bit interest in boys more.​
11887.jpg

CHRISTINA HOLMGAARD FIFTH YEARLoud, Sporty, Excited
Christina also known as 'Chrissy' is my fifth year and older sister of Crystal. Cousins of Evelyn. She is very energetic, loud and loves to do fun stuff with others. She is kind of the black sheep of her family, as only brown haired female but also her behavior more boy-ish. But she tries to combine an bit to satisfy her mother and be herself. Her identity is something she is very much searching for. Chrissy is biseksual (will understand that this year) so starts to have interest in girls more. She has an crush secretly on Leia Hume.
What I am looking for?
  • Professors/ headmistress/adults to discuss Quidditch and safety
  • People from her age so she knows some before going to school. She will not easily see someone as her friend, but I'm open for anything.
  • Boys who will have an interest in her, or who reject her/ dates for the balls etc.
  • Whatever you suggest!
What I am looking for?
  • Girls who show interest in her or just to help understand her feelings for the same gender.
  • Enemies/people who will think strange of her.
  • Friends!!
  • Anything you suggest!

11096.jpg

NOEL WALDGRAVE • SEVENTH YEAR • Headboy, Loyal, Sporty
Noel my god is already seventh year again. He is named as headboy which he is very pleased about and his confidence is all the way up. He wants to make it the best year, and is focused on becoming an auror. After Minnie he now is open for new romantic interests and kind of likes the attention he can get from an girl. Noel is very loyal and the biggest gentleman you can get. Playing as chaser and being co-president of brotherhood next to headboy makes his life busy, but his friends and family are his everything.
What I am looking for?
  • At the speed date Sully is hosting (he needs some love this boy so any girl who likes to date between 5-7 year is welcome) He will not easily get in an relationship, but when someone wins his heart over I'm open for it. So that is open!
  • Younger students who he can mentor or help, like stand up against bullies or just helping people out.
  • Enemies, people who don't like him.
  • Perhaps some aurors who can tell him about his dreamjob
  • Anything you suggest!
I also have some adults, but for now I'm focussing on this ones.

Last edited:
OMG, I couldn't skip the chance to sign up for more plots! HEY JAMIE!!!

So, for June I can offer Michelle. She's just twenty but this year she fostered her own cousin, but lol, she could also take in June. Micha is actually pretty quiet herself but she is still strict with kids as she hates when there's a mess, but it's just a thought tho, I just need to finally move her a bit more

June and Aika. Aika is actually really two-faced and doesn't count anyone as her friend but I think that Aika would make an exception there after seeing that June would be way better as her ally than an enemy?

Crystal and Kaia. Kaia is a third-year Hufflepuff tho, but she's a daughter or COMC professor, so I think that it would be quite possible that Kaia just drags her all the way to the classroom to show her some of the safest creatures that her mom lets her play with or take care of

Julien and Nick/Blair? Nick is a year older than Julien but they are in the same year, and their personalities are pretty similar tho Nick is a bit more hot-headed, but well, Nick likes calm people. Or Blair (she's one year older too), she's way more explosive but it's visible only when there's a reason for that (or if she totally hates the person), but after all, she's actually overprotective over her friends as she is absolutely sure that everyone she loves, will leave her. And they could be friends?

Giselle and Anna. Anna is a Quidditch fan actually but she is like a "therapist" sort of friend and she's patient. She would probably try to understand Giselle and in the end, count her as a friend (even if Giselle wouldn't count her as one) or have some sort of a crush on her

And last but not least. Chrissy and Anna. Anna is into girls and she is just starting to understand that. So lol, they could try to understand that together? They both have a crush on someone and are just like "ugh, is it only for one gender or we are bi?" Also, Anna wants to become a model and maybe Chrissy could like sort of try to help her by talking with Evelyn or smth like that?

And yesss, for now, that's it but let me know what you think about these and/or if you have more ideas! ♥️

Edit: also maybe Noel and Sebastian? Seb just transferred from HS and he could use friends (he's a sixth year) lol

Last edited:
Chrissy and Leia could definitely be explored more. Leia is still a little unsure of what she is, but she's less obsessed with boys and more obsessed now with just having someone, so like progress, but I think maybe they could hang out more and do more there?

Giselle and Liusaidh could definitely have more drama, yes/yes?

Julien and Bran - they could be good friends, same house and year, could hang out in the dorm room or in the common room?

Crystal and Eugene, I can set something up for them?

For June, she could get adopted by Misha lol. His daughter did just graduate and he is probably a little sad about her flying the nest. He's also had failed relationship after failed relationship so I think perhaps just wants to do a little good. He probably heard about what happened to lauren and when he noticed her sister needed adopted would've been interested. He'd also probably not cope excellently with her in the beginning, comparatively Cyzarine was really laid back and friendly and June would be the opposite of that.

But otherwise, June could be friends with Aurora, who'll be sorted with her. (she'd have to be nice to Aurora's twin) but Aurora is quite girly, she's very bold and confident. She'll speak her mind and isn't afraid to call someone out. She's a loyal person and probably wouldn't mind June even if she was a little mean (apart from if she was mean to Rosie) and would probably just call her out on it.

Oooh wow what an idea's!

Hey Sophia!! What an idea's haha.

June x Michelle: Thanks for offering but someone older than 20 years seem more suiting to how June is haha. So I don't think that would work haha.

June x Aika: Sounds good! Would like to try that out. I'm curious to just have an chance to rp her.

Crystal x Kaia: This sounds amazing! Crystal would be so interested in this. So this would really work.

Julien x Nick/Blair: Sounds good. We can just start with one perhaps, so I don't mind.

Giselle x Anna: Always good to meet more of the same year. Giselle would be a hard one but if someone tries to understand her perhaps that opens an gap. Also she is welcome to have an crush on her. Don't know how she will react to that.

Chrissy x Anna: Sounds really nice! It would be nice for them to talk about that. But I guess it takes time to actually realise it is that way. Chrissy can really help her out perhaps!

Noel x Sebastian: Cool for sure!

Since there are a lot I would say let's start with:
- Crystal x Kaia
- Chrissy x Anna
- Julien and Nick/or Blair

Which one would you like to start?

Emziessss!

Chrissy x Leia: I don't know but I just get an nice vibe from this. And Chrissy is really developing an crush on her for sure and realises she likes girls too. I guess Chrissy see's her as an good friend so we for sure need to do them together in a plot. I can start something for them!

Giselle x Lius: For sure!! They will run into eachother for sure. And will be firework.

Julien x Bran: Yeah thought so too! He needs an good friend. We can do them in the common room or dorm, sound good!

Crystal x Eugene: Yeah would love that!

June x Misha: Oooh this sounds interesting. I would be up for that for sure. Perhaps somewhere before next school year we can let them meet or interact. She will now stay at an kind of orphan/care place to have an bed an everything. I think June can give him an very hard time or she will also play smart because if she knows he is a professor she will get a lot out of that and become what both her sisters didn't became an making her dad proud. Perhaps first fostering and than later on adopt. June will not easily give up her last name for sure.

June x Aurora: Sounds interesting. I think before the new year begins I will rp June more. So we can look for that than?

For now shall we start with an few perhaps?
- Crystal x Eugene
- Julien x Bran
And another on if we like?

Hi Jamie! How are you? I believe we haven't rp that much together, but i do have a few characters that I could offer you!

For Noel, I could offer you Samantha. As a friend maybe? Samantha is also the Heta president, so they kinda have something in common there. Unlike Noel, with knowing what he wants to do after Hogwarts, Samantha has no clue what career path she wants to take.

For your third year, Julien, I can offer you my third year Valencia. She is similar to Julien, in the sense that their both introverts. Valencia isn't fan of the magical world and is pretty overwhelmed with all the information she gets about it. But like Julien, she also has a huge love and passion for Astronomy. She likes things all stars and planets.

For Crystal, I can offer you my character Xiuying. They're in the same house and year, so they would kinda know each other through them sharing dorms. But I can offer Xiuying as a friend for Crystal. Xiuying is quite sporty, likes adventure, all things history and loves animals - So maybe we could do something based on magical creatures I guess?

And for your unsorted character, June, I can offer you my unsorted character, Abigail. I'll be sorting her next year. Abigail is an introvert, so I don't mind offering Abigail as an enemy or someone that June will dislike. I'm always up for drama hehe! Abigail is very quiet and likes to keep things to herself. And has a huge passion for art and all things DIY.

Let me know what you think! :D

Oooh wow what an idea's!

Emziessss!

Chrissy x Leia: I don't know but I just get an nice vibe from this. And Chrissy is really developing an crush on her for sure and realises she likes girls too. I guess Chrissy see's her as an good friend so we for sure need to do them together in a plot. I can start something for them!

Giselle x Lius: For sure!! They will run into eachother for sure. And will be firework.

Julien x Bran: Yeah thought so too! He needs an good friend. We can do them in the common room or dorm, sound good!

Crystal x Eugene: Yeah would love that!

June x Misha: Oooh this sounds interesting. I would be up for that for sure. Perhaps somewhere before next school year we can let them meet or interact. She will now stay at an kind of orphan/care place to have an bed an everything. I think June can give him an very hard time or she will also play smart because if she knows he is a professor she will get a lot out of that and become what both her sisters didn't became an making her dad proud. Perhaps first fostering and than later on adopt. June will not easily give up her last name for sure.

June x Aurora: Sounds interesting. I think before the new year begins I will rp June more. So we can look for that than?

For now shall we start with an few perhaps?
- Crystal x Eugene
- Julien x Bran
And another on if we like?

All this sounds good. I can start the branxjulien if you start CrystalxEugene

And maybe we could do a June and Misha thread. We could have him be invited to where she is for a first meeting?

Hey Sophia!! What an idea's haha.

June x Michelle: Thanks for offering but someone older than 20 years seem more suiting to how June is haha. So I don't think that would work haha.

June x Aika: Sounds good! Would like to try that out. I'm curious to just have an chance to rp her.

Crystal x Kaia: This sounds amazing! Crystal would be so interested in this. So this would really work.

Julien x Nick/Blair: Sounds good. We can just start with one perhaps, so I don't mind.

Giselle x Anna: Always good to meet more of the same year. Giselle would be a hard one but if someone tries to understand her perhaps that opens an gap. Also she is welcome to have an crush on her. Don't know how she will react to that.

Chrissy x Anna: Sounds really nice! It would be nice for them to talk about that. But I guess it takes time to actually realise it is that way. Chrissy can really help her out perhaps!

Noel x Sebastian: Cool for sure!

Since there are a lot I would say let's start with:
- Crystal x Kaia
- Chrissy x Anna
- Julien and Nick/or Blair

Which one would you like to start?
Yay sounds perfect!!!! Yeah, we can totally throw these together for now! I can start Chrissy x Anna and Julien x Nick if that sounds good with you!

Hey!! We have a few but not too many indeed!

Noel x Samantha: Yeah I would love that. They are matched together for patrolling. Noel likes Samantha for sure. And they know eachother already an bit.

Julien x Valencia: They have met already once I believe. They sound really nice together!

Crystal x Xiuying: Would be fun in the same house to have an friend! We can do one in the dorm perhaps?

June x Abigial: Fun to meet somewhere before the next year starts!

So I can start one for Crystal x Xiuying perhaps you like the one Julien x Valencia or Noel x Samantha? We can divide an bit not do too much at same time.

All this sounds good. I can start the branxjulien if you start CrystalxEugene

And maybe we could do a June and Misha thread. We could have him be invited to where she is for a first meeting?

For sure! I will start Crystal x Eugene. And somewhere later on we can try June and Misha!

Yay sounds perfect!!!! Yeah, we can totally throw these together for now! I can start Chrissy x Anna and Julien x Nick if that sounds good with you!
Sounds good!

I tagged you in both threads! If anything has to be corrected, please, let me know! ♥️

Spoiler: Maria Hey!! We have a few but not too many indeed!

Noel x Samantha: Yeah I would love that. They are matched together for patrolling. Noel likes Samantha for sure. And they know eachother already an bit.

Julien x Valencia: They have met already once I believe. They sound really nice together!

Crystal x Xiuying: Would be fun in the same house to have an friend! We can do one in the dorm perhaps?

June x Abigial: Fun to meet somewhere before the next year starts!

So I can start one for Crystal x Xiuying perhaps you like the one Julien x Valencia or Noel x Samantha? We can divide an bit not do too much at same time.
Ah sorry! I just saw this hehe!

Yeah sounds perfect! I'll link you up once I have a thread going! :D

I'm late but I'm here! I have some ideas

Charlie/Crystal: I feel like they're both soft. He's a bit shy around girls, but maybe they could talk and be friends?

Julien/Jordie: I feel like these two could be friends, Jordie is very outgoing and loving. Though if they're friends long enough Jordie will most likely crush on him at some point or the other. Jordie is a bit in love with the idea of love and he just likes everyone, lol. And he seems to have a thing for Ravenclaws.

Christina/Allison: Allie just lost her mom, so she's very angry this year, but I can see them maybe being friends? Allison has always been loud and energetic, maybe they could get along.

Noel/Rose: This one was fun, maybe they can hang out again? Rose has a really strong crush on Iris Van Houten right now but she's of a firm belief that Iris is too good for her so she won't do anything about it.

I'm late but I'm here! I have some ideas

Charlie/Crystal: I feel like they're both soft. He's a bit shy around girls, but maybe they could talk and be friends?

Julien/Jordie: I feel like these two could be friends, Jordie is very outgoing and loving. Though if they're friends long enough Jordie will most likely crush on him at some point or the other. Jordie is a bit in love with the idea of love and he just likes everyone, lol. And he seems to have a thing for Ravenclaws.

Christina/Allison: Allie just lost her mom, so she's very angry this year, but I can see them maybe being friends? Allison has always been loud and energetic, maybe they could get along.

Noel/Rose: This one was fun, maybe they can hang out again? Rose has a really strong crush on Iris Van Houten right now but she's of a firm belief that Iris is too good for her so she won't do anything about it.

Hey Jess!

Charlie x Crystal: Yeah sure! Sounds good. We can see how the shy kids act together haha.
Julien x Jordie: This sounds good to me as well. I'm not sure when Julien will realise he likes both girls and boys, but that will take an while. And to have an friendship and see from there would be amazing!
Christina x Allison: We can try them out Christina is kind of social, she could use an friend and would be nice to her and give some diversion perhaps for Allison.
Noel x Rose: Yeah sure! This was fun. Just an fling or friends who tease an bit. He would be kind to her.

Shall we just go with two now and later on do other two? I can start Christina and Allison?

Hey Jess!

Charlie x Crystal: Yeah sure! Sounds good. We can see how the shy kids act together haha.
Julien x Jordie: This sounds good to me as well. I'm not sure when Julien will realise he likes both girls and boys, but that will take an while. And to have an friendship and see from there would be amazing!
Christina x Allison: We can try them out Christina is kind of social, she could use an friend and would be nice to her and give some diversion perhaps for Allison.
Noel x Rose: Yeah sure! This was fun. Just an fling or friends who tease an bit. He would be kind to her.

Shall we just go with two now and later on do other two? I can start Christina and Allison?
Sounds like a plan to me :) is there another one you'd prefer doing right now?

Alright, sure, I'll start Rose and Noel then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back