OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Crystal liked coming outside on the Hogwarts grounds. She liked watching the water, it calmed her in a way but also her curiousity was huge. Sometimes she wondered if her curiousity would win from fear, she at least hoped. She wanted to be brave, just like Gryffindors like her sister and cousin. But she was different the sorting hat decided, she was an Ravenclaw but could have been sorted anywhere. And Crystal had kinda felt good at her first year in Ravenclaw. Her head of house was like an motherly figure and she felt ok. The fact that she had made friends suprised her the most. People actually liked her? But the hard part was that she had tried very hard, that she almost didn't knew what to do to keep them, for them not to get bored of her.

The blonde went outside to the lakefront and sat down by herself. She brought along some food and drinks and hoped to see an spot of something alive at the lake. The golden eel was something she had heard of and she tried to find something in a book to how she could draw his attention. Or perhaps someone else could help her with that. As long as it wasn't dangerous.

@The Golden Eel

Eugene was often outside, he usually found the outdoors to be pretty fun and quiet, even when the weather wasn't as good. He usually brought his guitar with him used the fresh air to help him relax and let creatively juices flowing. The sun was out and he was heading towards the water front. He loved the relaxing water and he wanted nothing more than to spend time at the water, with his guitar. He was heading towards there when he spotted there was someone already there and they had food and stuff. He smiled as he realised he knew who it was. "Crystal!" he greeted warmly, waving as he continued towards her. "What are you doing?" he asked, motioning to everything she had.

Crystal watched the water and took an bite of her apple she brought along. She almost dropped her apple as someone called her name and she looked to the side. She than saw Eugene coming closer and the blonde smiled at him. Glad he seemed so excited to see her, waving back at him. Although she figured that was hard to understand. Crystal didn't even understand why people wanted to be friends with her, but she was glad she had friends. And Eugene had been her very first friend ever. She than looked around her and back to Eugene as he asked her what she was doing. '' I'm just sitting here. And I hoped to see the golden eel or something other inside of the water.'' The blonde said. She actually figured she could swim also, but she didn't want to scare the eel. '' I was looking in an book what I can do to make him appear.'' The blonde than explained. But perhaps he had an idea.

Eugene smiled at Crystal as soon as he close and was a little surprised that she was so interested in the eel that she was looking to summon it. He didn't see much point of summon such a creature, but he could get behind Crystal wanting to. "What kind of things did it say to do?" he asked with a curious tone, he was looking to help out in any way he could. If she wanted to try to see the eel, he would help it. He wasn't sure if music could help or scare it but he would try whatever she wanted to, to be able to help. "How big is this eel?"

As she got the book on her lap she watched Eugene. She hoped he would not think stupid of her for wanting this. But she figured it could be cool as well right? He seemed interested at least since he asked. Crystal looked at her book and back. '' I could not find something yet. I tried to find what he eats.'' The blonde than said as she turned another page. And than sighted, she didn't even knew where to begin. '' Perhaps call it? Or swim and see if I can find it? But I don't know if the rumours are right that it eats people..'' She than said and knew it would sound stupid. At his other question she did knew something. '' Really big. '' The white blonde answered, she heard some storys and how people had draw it.

Eugene nodded as she said she hadn't found something that the eel ate yet. Eugene was pretty sure it was probably either algae or whatever was found on lakes or just other fish. He frowned a little as she was trying to come up with ways to try and draw it out and he was made a little nervous at the idea of her swimming out to it. He didn't want her to put herself in unnecessary risk to be able to find it. "I could try?" he offered, "Swim out and try and attract it to show itself, or try to spot it?" he would hate to get eaten or for something to happen, but if she was nervous then he could try. "I don't think it eats people, that would be super dangerous to have at a school," he didn't feel that confident with that assumption but he had to imagine it would be fine.

As Crystal waited for an reaction she watched the water. But than he offered to try and swim and Crystal hadn't expected that. '' You.. want to?'' She than asked him to make sure. It was nice, she actually didn't dared herself but he could not have to know that. Crystal didn't want him to get eaten, but as he said something that sounded really logical she felt stupid for even thinking it. '' Oh.. yeah that sounds silly yeah.'' The blonde than said. The blonde sighted and than looked from her book to Eugene. '' What if we go together? We can spot it more easily perhaps?'' The blonde than offered, with Eugene together she would feel better.

Eugene gave a little nod, he could in theory swim, it had been a few years since he'd done so but he felt sure that it wouldn't be too difficult. But it did make him a little nervous even if the eel didn't eat young students. "Well I mean, maybe I'm wrong," he countered when she called the it silly, he didn't want her to think that he thought her silly. "Yeah both! If you're up for it," the boy was already taking off his jumper and his shoes, ready to get down to just his trousers to swim in the lake. He would've otherwise swum in his boxers but it seemed impolite to do that in front of someone else. "I'm not the best swimmer, so you'll spot me right?" he asked with a grin. He probably wouldn't go too far out and not far from where his feet no longer touched the ground but he was going to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back