Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Misha refused to believe that he was suffering from an empty nest, but his daughter had flown away, she was off in the world with her boyfriend, and though she’d only come to stay with him for a few weeks at a time during the holidays before it had felt final. Misha had never had much luck with women, he wasn’t very good at committing and he tended to stumble. It didn’t help that his work did keep him busy and he struggled to meet people, but he was getting older and he was a little saddened by his now very quiet home. He’d moved when Cyzarine had come into his life and wanted to be a part of it. He had a larger home, afforded by his salary, but with only one person there for most of the year it felt empty.

So Misha had spoken to a few magical fostering places about taking someone in. he’d highlighted that he didn’t need a baby, if anything he didn’t know what to do with a baby, but could manage someone older. Though his work kept him busy he was favourable for it too. He had lots of experience with children. Children from 11 to 17. So he was sure that was why after a few short weeks of being approved he’d gotten an owl asking him to come and met someone. Which was why he found himself in a living type place to meet the girl they wanted him to. The name had been familiar to him, but he’d just had her older sister in his class, it was a little sad that this girl hadn’t been found a new home yet. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to provide it but he could at least try. He’d been early, eager, and he was just waiting.

It was an nightmare where June was living in. Her life had been perfect, she was preparing to go to Hogwarts next year. And her parents counted on her to do what her sisters could not do. Be succesfull around the school, get an prefect badge or even headgirl. And June was all counting on that. But than her older sister Lauren ruined everything. As an crybaby she was the reason why her beloved daddy and mother were send to azkaban. Freaking Azkaban! June had been there with the trial and she had screamed it out when her parents were taken away, she could not even say an proper goodbye. But she had made one promise to her father, and she would all be focused on that. Before she knew it she had to take her stuff out of their house in Cambridge and make an decision. Her sisters Lauren and Camille would get fostered by some professor of Hogwarts. But June had no intention of being there. They were finding an place for her, but June didn't want to stay with her stupid family. She was mad at everyone who were against her parents. In June's eyes nothing what her parents had done was wrong. Lauren was never listening and it was an example for her and Camille.

So here she sat on an bed at an fostering place in New Zealand, far away from where she was used to be. Looking outside the window. It was raining today. Her room was disgusting and she hated being here. So when the staff had told her there was someone coming to meet her today. June saw an opportunity, at least she hope the person was rich so she could just live her life like she was used to. June had dressed up nicely to make an good impression. How much she hated everything right now and just wanted her own parents, she needed to be smart. And her father would want her to be. As one of the staffmembers had brought her along to an room where the person was sitting she sighted. When the door opened she saw an man sitting by himself. Only an man? '' Hello.'' She than said shortly as she walked in and went sitting across the person. '' I'm June. Who are you?'' She than asked directly.

Misha was not often a nervous man but sitting, waiting for the girl to appear had him nervous. He forced himself to remain sitting, his leg bounced nervously, and he forced his hand on it to get it to stop. He looked up as one of the doors to the room opened. And Misha got to his feet as the young girl stood in front of him. He took in her features, she looked young, a little hardened, less openly happy as his own daughter was, he could see where she looked like her siblings and where she didn't. He sat back down when she sat down and held out his hand to her, June, "I'm Misha," he introduced he wasn't sure if shaking hands with someone he was possibly going to be a parent to was the right thing to do but he wasn't sure it could harm anything to be polite.

Misha wasn't sure he should say anything more about who he was and what he did for a living, but he knew starting with an introduction of what his name was, was a good place to start. "It's nice to meet you June," he added, stopping himself from outright then mentioning that though it was good to meet her the circumstances weren't ideal, he hardly wanted the second thing he said to remind her of why she had to be here with him. "How are you? Are you being treat well?" Misha asked, he knew that this was a respectable place, but he thought it polite to ask, especially if he was looking to take over her parenting. Misha felt incredibly awkward but he had to just push through. "Feel free to ask me any questions you have,"

As June sat before the person who was coming the see her, her face was straight. She tried to not look too uninterested, she had to make an impression but the trial and everything what happend was just fresh inside of her mind. But she needed to continue, and be strong. Her father had raised her like that, and he would be unhappy if she was destroying this chance. The man was named Misha, which was an name she never had heard. '' Misha.'' She than repeated. And took an good look of him. He seemed not too old, perhaps the same age as her dad or an bit younger hard to tell. She put her leg across the other and put an strand of hair to the side of her face. As he continued the man seemed to try and be nice. He didn't looked ridiculous, it could have been worse. But June was wondering what the man did for living and where he lived. She would ask it all before making an decision if the man even wanted her. Than it was an moment of silence and the blonde looked around the room. It was a lot of grey, not too cheerfull. And than back at the man. He than asked about how she was doing and June was gonna lie she knew, but also not. '' I'm better.'' She than said. She really wanted to burn this place and speak her mind about how dirty it was and ugly, but she kept it calm playing it smart. '' I have an bed, food and some other stuff that's needed so..'' The blonde said, she could say million stuff about this place, but she wanted to get out of here. The man 'Misha' seemed to try hard. The blonde nodded as he said she could ask what she wanted. '' You are here alone? Do you have an wife? Other kids?'' The blonde than asked. She wanted to know what else waited for her if this would turn out well.

Misha nodded as she repeated his name, he wasn't sure why she did so, but perhaps there had just been so many new people in her life given everything that it helped her remember. It didn't really put him at ease but he knew being nervous wasn't a bad thing really. He nodded as she said she was better, which given everything was a fair response to the situation. He didn't want want to promise anything at this point but also couldn't help but want to as she listed what she had. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, never been married, I have one daughter, she's 18, recently graduated Hogwarts, lives with her boyfriend," Misha said. He wasn't sure how much to say but felt it necessary to be honest and forthcoming, it would be worse for her to only find this out later on. "Full disclosure, my daughter is originally from Russia, her mother opted to not tell me about her and I found out when my daughter up turned in my class in her first year," he said, he held June's gaze and spoke as clear and hopefully as warmly as he could. "I don't have experience of young children, I would like a family but I think I'm a bit old to be having baby," Misha knew he'd said way more than he should've. Given June a lot to consider in one go about him.

As she looked at the man 'Misha' she wondered what went inside his head. June would ask what she wanted, because she wanted to know what was waiting for her, hopefully. Because this place was getting boring. Her answers were right she knew. And it wasn't even an lie. She was doing better than a few weeks ago. She listened closely as he answered. He hadn't been married, but he did had one daughter. She raised her eyebrow for an moment, which she could not hide. But she was not living with him, so June would be alone with him and no wife. June had a lot of questions right now. But than the man himself explained and she waited. He hadn't knew he had an daughter, how an plottwist that was when she showed up. June heard him saying class, and she got interested. He was magical the man, so it had to be at an magical school. The reason why this man was up for adopting was clear now and June was glad he had spoken. She was wondering if there were any other children around the world, where the man didn't knew of. But figured to not ask. She had to take this opportunity. '' You said in class. Are you an teacher?'' The blonde than asked. It would be stupid if the man was something like an concierge or something. '' Do you have an girlfriend now? Or someone you like to be your girlfriend?'' June asked, not being ashamed of how direct her questions were. She had to know if this was all she would have to deal with, and that other daughter. Figuring she would have to play nice she said. '' Sorry for all the questions. I just like to know what I will be dealing with.. hopefully if you like me.'' She than said and looked at him, trying to look an bit sad. '' You can ask me to, if you want.'' She than said. June could lie about all if she wanted.

By the time he was finished Misha felt he'd said too much, but he knew it was perhaps best to be more honest and open than necessary just to let her know what she was getting into. Misha knew she was still very much a child, but she was older, had already been through a lot, lying, or not being up front was probably worse. In fact she began speaking, asking about what he did and essentially his love life. He gave a little nod, "No, it's okay, I'm happy to answer anything," he was quick to assure her. "I'm a teacher, I teach charms at Hogwarts fifth, sixth and seventh years," he said with a little nod, "I've been doing it close to twenty years at this point," he told her, he would've got his wand out to show her a charm but that felt... wrong. "No girlfriend, never found the right person," Misha said. He looked a little nervous as he said it.

"I'm not really looking for a relationship right now either," he stopped himself from saying more. As she asked if he had any questions and also basically asked if he liked her he just nodded. "What sorts of things do you like? Maybe if you'd like next time we could see if they'll let us get ice cream or something? Do you have a school subject you like?" he liked June from this short conversation, she seemed nice and forward, he didn't want to promise too much but if she wanted to try to get to know him more and was willing to give him a bit of a shot he'd be right there. "I like you June, you seem like a lovely girl. Your opinion matters more, if you don't like me or decide down the line that you don't lik eme, just say, I won't be offended, this should be as much your choice as mine. But we're still in the early stages,"

As June was looking at Misha with her goal inside of her mind. She was glad the man seemed open and able to answer the question she had. She was an curious person, but also it showed interest she figured so that was good. And as the man told her he was teaching Charms at Hogwarts her lips curled up. This was great, this was perfect. How were the odds. She was going to that school someday, she knew. Gabriella and Lauren both went there, and there were the people who helped Lauren to punish her father and mother and take them away from her. She let him finish and he was around the school for an long time it seemed as he told her. He didn't had an girlfriend, so there was not another person to meet in case this would end positive. '' Hogwarts.. you say. Like Hogwarts New Zealand?'' The blonde asked to make sure. June wondered what the man knew about her and her family situation, but that would come later. '' I can't wait to go to Hogwarts. What I have heard about charms is very exciting.'' She than said and put on a smile. Not all was lied about that, she actually wanted to go to Hogwarts badly. '' My sister..s went there also.'' She than said but didn't saw Lauren as her sister at all, the traitor. She was trying to see what the man knew about them or her.

As Misha asked her what she liked she thought for an moment. Get icecream how boring, she didn't need that but she put on her exciting face. '' Yeah that would be nice. See something outside, some fresh air also.'' The blonde than said in return with an smile. '' I like reading and writing sometimes. And play outside.'' June than explained, trying to be also an normal kid. As Misha than told her what he thought about her she listened carefully. '' Thanks. You seem kind, so that is nice.'' She than said. And than thought for an moment but decided to ask. '' So what do you know about me? And why I am here?'' She than asked, to make sure she knew.

Misha nodded, he had known that June would figure it out. That she'd figure he had taught where her sisters went. He gave a little nod. "I did teach your sisters," the man said plainly, he would never have hidden that fact from her, but he knew this might make her a little wary of him and why he had decided to come. The man gave a little smile, encouraged by her enthusiam for ice cream, he thought it was maybe a bit childish, but he didn't know what else they could do, what did little girls find interesting.

Misha nodded as she talked about what she liked doing, "Thank you, you seem very kind too," he returned the compliment. He felt the last questions were justified especially after finding out that he had taught her sisters. "I know a little, I didn't know what was going on, I taught Lauren, but she wasn't a student I knew well," he told June, "I found out a little about what happened and heard that there was another sister, who younger than the rest didn't have a place to go, and I'm...well...I have room, a stable job, money, I can provide," he was perhaps too honest there, but he didn't want to hide anything, he figured this girl deserved honesty and the truth to be able to pick, he could provide for her, maybe not to the same degree as he was sure her own family might've but given how that family hadn't exactly been good he figured he could be a good alternative. Misha gave her a little smile. "But, again, only if you want to,"

June was actually curious what the man knew about her. How much this was all an plan to get what she wanted, she actually wanted to get out of this place. It was dirty and not the luxuary she was used. Perhaps he didn't even had a lot of money but the man did have something very valuable, his position at Hogwarts. As she was an bit lost in her thoughts she than heard what Misha said to her. He knew who her sisters were at least. But Lauren sure must not made an big impression with her grades, since she was so below everything. She only nodded at the comment. The compliments the man gave made her know she did right in this conversation and gave an small smile shortly. Acting was something she could but, her life was such an drama right now and she didn't felt good at all but the man would understand that for sure. But if she wanted something and had to act she could do it. He knew very little about their situation and that was good she figured, because than he would not have such an strong opinion about her father perhaps. In her mind she could say all bad stuff as he mentioned Lauren but he wouldn't know that. '' Okay.'' She only said first. Than looked around the room for an moment and back to Misha. Perhaps she didn't even need another visit, this was just the best chance she could get. '' I'll do it.'' She than said again directly. Than putting on a smile. '' I mean. If you want me I want to come with you. You seem like an nice person. '' The blonde than said, but now she was curious about the details. '' So how does it call, just a place to stay or like with legal terms?'' June than asked.

Misha gave a little smile as the girl said okay. He was a little surprised that she wanted to do this. He wasn't sure it was supposed to be so quick. The man nodded, "I think the first step is to speak to the social workers and get things set up," Misha said, "I think the first word to call it, is fostering, we'd be a foster family," he didn't want to adopt her outright knowing that he could perhaps but thought that would be quite a lot. "That's how we'd start, but this wouldn't temporary, not unless you decided to have it end. it'll always be up to you," Misha told her, he wanted her to be able to have a say to be able to focus on what was good for her, and he hoped that if he ended up not being a good fit she would say something and they could fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back