Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
I recently got a new job, and this week I'm in between the notice for my old job, and training for my new one. Because of this I'll be working 7 days in a row, and going to school on week days. So you might see me lurking, but I'm going to be pretty tired, and slow to reply. Just a heads up because I am still super excited for all my plots!

Congratulations Sammy! And I am also excited about plots!! Good luck with the upcoming time :woot:

Congrats on the new job!
:hug:

Yay congrats Sammy! Take your time! :D

That's great news Sammy :party: Take all the time you need to get settled. :D

Unfortunately it seems like this is still relevant. Exams are coming up, and between work, school, and trying to have a social life I'm finding myself a little tapped in the creativity department. :oy:

I'll be trying to reply to everyone really soon. Sorry guys! :(

Take care of yourself, and congrats on the new job!

Sorry to hear that you're still super busy :( Best of luck at your new job, though :D

Come back to us soon! We have many plotz to be had!

Good luck Sammy! Hope you will do amazing! Looking forward to see you back again :D

I guess this is the never ending absence post :tut:

So we gave our notice at our currently place a few days ago, and need to be out by July 1st, and my boss told us today that she is moving provinces in about two weeks. So I am about to get much busier with work, and a lot of my free time is going towards finding a new place to live.

I'll still be posting lessons, and doing some important plots I have coming up. Sorry about this guys! :hug:

Okay now I am changing this to being gone for a while. I'm going through a really bad break up, and can't really find the energy to write. I'm really really sorry. I'll be back in a week or two to try and do a plot I have planned.

Take care of yourself. :hug:

Look after yourself Sammy ? The site will still be here when you're ready to return

I hope everything is going well Sammy, with the job and yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back