OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys. Time for an new year and we are early here for some plots. Feel free to just drop any idea you are having and I hope to have some amazing plots again.

FIRST YEAR
tumblr_inline_o0e7hkdtEz1rifr4k_500.gif

Crystal Holmgaard

Crystal is my youngest Manning/Holmgaard child. She is the cousin of Evelyn and youngest sibling to Athena and Christina Holmgaard. She lives in England at the moment but was born in Denmark. Crystal is now as she is sorted the only Ravenclaw in the family, which she is feeling an bit unhappy about. Crystal wants to please people everywhere she goes. She never ever had an friend before and desperatly wants to make them. She is very gullible and will do anything people say to her, an true follower. So she can be easily manipulated by people and would not think bad of others quickly. I can see her doing things she actually doesn't want to do but is afraid to let people down. She doesn't like to be in the centre of attention, and is afraid of standing in front of big groups, insecure about herself and what people might think. She is creative, can draw good and has an facination for magical creates and especially dragons. Crystal feels more comfertable around creatures/animals than people. She is not afraid of dangerous animals, and stays very calm and I can see her having the gift of for caring for them. Crystal is very girly, likes to wear dresses and is an natural beauty but doesn't have the same love for fashion as most of her family. I can't wait for plotting with her!

What I need?
Everything! Some close friends, Friends, people who make use of her (bullies), she will be an true follower.

SECOND YEAR
3036faf4a28343981b88961b5e577260.gif

Julien Beaumont
Julien is born in France and lives there with his mother and stepfamily. He is also the cousin of Claire Beaumont the school nurse. He has never known his dad and desperatly wants to find him. Julien doesn't like his stepfamily and is jealous of the attention he has to share now with his stepsister and dad. Julien has an facination for Astronomy, the sky, stars and all above us. He likes to watch the sky and sometimes sneaks out of the castle to watch it in the middle of the night. Julien is introvert and likes to observe situations and people before taking action. He can be really shy and thinks before he acts. Sometimes that can be in the way of stuff, he can overthink about stuff that seem easy to others. He's an good kid, and also likes to write. He keeps an journal with him all the time and writes about his adventures on school. I think of joining the Hogwarts Monthly with him someday, but not sure yet. Julien likes to solve mysteries and find answers to questions. He tries to make more friends, and enjoy life more. I can see him being an eyecandy for girls when he is growing up. Now he's not that into girls yet like that. He is the mysterious guy.

What I need?
Friends, People to sneak out and be outside in the middle of the night, enemies?, love interests for future?

THIRD YEAR
tumblr_inline_o2ujnlHfmV1rifr4k_500.gif

Giselle Rosenberg
Oh miss psycho sometimes this girl Giselle. Already third year again. Giselle lives in Sweden and has lost her mother at young age, because of quidditch. She has a lot of anger inside of her and never dealt grieve. She is closed about this to others, but she will open up to fight in her mothers name against Quidditch and the danger of it. Giselle protests against quidditch around the school and will take action of speaking to professors about it and try to convince them of the danger. Giselle likes to be in the centre of attention and will not take orders of someone else easily, she is not an follower. Giselle has an quick temper and uses violence often to make people pay or to make her point. She acts before she thinks often. Giselle likes fashion, is vain and likes shopping. She doesn't study often and don't take her studies that seriously, has no ambition to do good in school atm. Giselle tries to connect with people, but is more hating half of the school. If people like quidditch they are automatically put in the dislike box.

What I need?
More enemies are always welcome she is so short tempered so to get in a fight with her is easily, People who also think the same way of quidditch or who just doesn't like it, friends who just take her for what she is, professors who will take an moment to listen to her. Love interests? (I think next year she will have more interest for that)

FOURTH YEAR
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c6d456e687868514d64493754413d3d2d3434383338383837382e3134643630353636393432313935373235373339353131353135382e676966

Christina ''Chrissy'' Holmgaard
Christina a.k.a. Chrissy comes from Denmark, younger sister to Athena and older sister of Crystal. Now lives in England with her family. She is the black sheep of her family, but secretly doesn't feel less that way now her younger sister is sorted into Ravenclaw which is never happend to one in their family before. She is the only woman/girl in the Manning/Holmgaard family with brown hair, and because of that she feels different already. Her personality is also very different to the rest of the family. Christina is way more boy-ish and doesn't fancy dressing up nicely and all. She takes study and achieving stuff and titles less seriously and prefers to hang out with friends and do sports and games. She usually likes to hang out with boys, because to her they are way more fun. But tries to open up to girls now as well and give them an chance. Christina is playfull, loud and likes to have fun. She feels less than her siblings, and gets less attention from her mother. Christina has an better relationship with her father. She tried to be more like her siblings, but now came to an point she needs to accept she is different. It hurts her that her mother is not pleased with her often. But she tries to stand above that. Christina is bisexual and she will discover that this year, but keeping it to herself. But than it makes sense why she feels so different all the time. She will have more interest in boys and girls in an romantic way.

What I need?
Friends! Especially girls but boys also! Enemies or rivals, love interests (girl or boy), final

SIXTH YEAR
cffd85d435c008e0d03d6cdf64c34e6d.gif

Noel Waldgrave

Noel is making his way at Hogwarts, feeling good having it all but love in his life. After an difficult year with ups and downs he has closed the chapter Minnie and decided to focus on himself and opening up to other girls again. He is an prefect, plays as chaser and is named co-president of the Brotherhood now so that makes his life busy again next to the hard studying her does. He wants to become an auror and puts all his work into that, taking the study and reputation on school very seriously. He can't stand injustice and feels the need to help people and fight against that. He can't stand bullies, but isn't as short tempered about that anymore. He now see's he need to be responsable about it and do it the right way. Although one person named Eric brings out the worst in him, but tries to stand above that. He likes getting the attention more than he wants to admit, but feels kind of confident about himself lately. He puts time in his looks as well. He is an very loyal friend and tries in the small free time he has to make fun with his friends.

What I need?
Flings! Romantic interests, an final! Noel needs love and attention from girls. People as dates to the dances, friends (always welcome), enemies or rivals, bullies to take on or people who need help or an mentor/someone to look up to.

SEVENTH YEAR
PDM0.gif

Lauren Davenport
Already the last year of this girl who have been through so much. Lauren has offered an place to stay at Bryce Chamberlin's house, again an year where is is not returning home. She has opened up to the Headmistress about her abuse situation and help is on the way. This will be an important year for Lauren and an very stressfull one. She feels guilty about telling the truth, and feels bad for her siblings and parents. Even if her parents hurt her in the worst way, she still is loyal to them as their daughter. Lauren is feeling really alone after her best friend Aonghas has left Hogwarts, so she will try to make the best of her last year and be very open about her situation. But she has trust issues so will be slowly. Lauren likes sports, food, games but has no clue how her future will look, since she never pictured one for herself. She will deal with a lot of trauma and tries to give everything an place. Yet she is not relax until her siblings and she are safe and her parents are punished.

What I need?
Friends! (a few close) I can not see her opening up to many people, so a few close ones to hang out with and who be there for here and make fun. Enemies or people who will bully her or think crazy of her about her situation, love interests/final. She needs to work on herself first, and figure out what love is but feel free to suggest some stuff.

Something else:
If you want to plot with some others or adults let me know!
Take a look at this: EVELYN s always also looking for people to work at or students who like an internship or just promote the brand!

Last edited:
Hellooooo. I have two ideas!

Julien and Elara Chatelain - she's pretty adventurous and would be willing to sneak out and get into some trouble if the situation were right (in her mind). I'm also open to any future romantic things with her!

Noel and Juniper Zumwalt - I'm hoping for quite a few dates for Juniper this year, and it could be a one time thing (or more - I'm open to whatever) just to see what happens.

Hey,

So I had an idea while reading about Chrystal. I would like Zachariah to be good friends with her. Like when he is around he won't let people use her. And when she has a problem with anything he can be there to help her out. I feel that with his personality they would be great friends, because he has a very bad temper and is a no nonsense person. I think Crystal could help keep his anger in check because he wouldn't want to scare her.

For Giselle how about a Frenemy relationship with Alexis?

Jaaaaam, hi!

So for Chrystal I've got Ivelisse as a possible friend. Because Chrystal is a people pleaser she might easily grow to like having her around. I don't specifically see her manipulating her or being mean, but when cornered Ivelisse will always put herself first so who knows what could happen. I do think her softness might somewhere remind her of her sister so she could even become a little protective over Chrystal after a little while.

For Julien I've got Isaiah. I liked their little interaction in the student lounge, especially like they seem to be pretty much opposites of each other personality wise but I kind of felt like they balanced each other out. If Julien were to propose sneaking out of the castle at night Zay would for sure be in.

I love Giselle and am definitely down for more Giselle and Mackenzie. I feel like so far Mackenzie has appreciated Giselle but she's about to struggle a bit with the fact that she has so little people around her and why that is, maybe realizing that she should be a bit more social. This could cause her to become a bit unsure about hanging out with Giselle as well. However, if the subject of dead moms were to somehow come up between them she would probably feel connected to Giselle in a way and just accept her as she is for now, even if Mackenze might not agree with everything Giselle does.

Noel and Juniper Zumwalt - I'm hoping for quite a few dates for Juniper this year, and it could be a one time thing (or more - I'm open to whatever) just to see what happens.

Okay just a random idea when I saw this but (if you guys are going to do this) what if Chloë is the one to set them up on a date?:r

Hi!!!

I can offer Parker to Crystal. They are really opposite, he has trust issues so their relationship can be pretty weird. Crystal can help him with magic world and they can slowly become friends. He can try to open her eyes and stop her from being a follower. They can also be just study buddies or after all they can don't really along because he won't like how gullible she is!

Then Chrissy+Kiara. Kiara is perfect balance between being girly and boy-ish. She loves to dress up as much as looking sporty, loves to watch sports and something like that. I feel like they would really get along so they can be friends! Kiara also is biromantic, but she won't admit it, they can be attracted to each other later.

Noel+Kiara. And again, I feel like they would get along really good. They can go on several dates or they can become a couple later or if no, they can be friends. He can help her with OWLs or can try to prove her that it's not THAT hard! She can support him in Quidditch or something like that.

And lastly, I was thinking about Lauren+Kiara, they are not same age, but Kiara surely would love to befriend her and she is really gentle with people so they could get along really good!

Let me know what you think about it!

Hellooooo. I have two ideas!

Julien and Elara Chatelain - she's pretty adventurous and would be willing to sneak out and get into some trouble if the situation were right (in her mind). I'm also open to any future romantic things with her!

Hey!!
Elara x Julien: Sounds fun. He doesn't want to be in trouble, but indeed the reason is right in his mind. We can see how they well get along.

Noel x Juniper: Noel seems to have an thing for Ravenclaws in a way XD So I'm very up for this. Both play quidditch and seem like Noel will like Juniper for sure and have fun together. Perhaps some fling and from there we can see futher.

Which would you like to start? I'm gonna look after all this when I will start plots it doesn't have to be right away!

Hey,

So I had an idea while reading about Chrystal. I would like Zachariah to be good friends with her. Like when he is around he won't let people use her. And when she has a problem with anything he can be there to help her out. I feel that with his personality they would be great friends, because he has a very bad temper and is a no nonsense person. I think Crystal could help keep his anger in check because he wouldn't want to scare her.

For Giselle how about a Frenemy relationship with Alexis?

Hey!

Zachariah x Crystal: Seems like fun, they are in the same house and she would be happy to make friends. She doesn't like angry people it will scare her away so I'm curious how that goes. We can open something in the ravenclaw common room or ravenclaw table perhaps later on?

Giselle x Alexis: Always welcome haha. She doesn't like most of the girls out of her house, but would love to see them together somewhere.

Which one would you like to start later on, or when you have time?

Jaaaaam, hi!

So for Chrystal I've got Ivelisse as a possible friend. Because Chrystal is a people pleaser she might easily grow to like having her around. I don't specifically see her manipulating her or being mean, but when cornered Ivelisse will always put herself first so who knows what could happen. I do think her softness might somewhere remind her of her sister so she could even become a little protective over Chrystal after a little while.

For Julien I've got Isaiah. I liked their little interaction in the student lounge, especially like they seem to be pretty much opposites of each other personality wise but I kind of felt like they balanced each other out. If Julien were to propose sneaking out of the castle at night Zay would for sure be in.

I love Giselle and am definitely down for more Giselle and Mackenzie. I feel like so far Mackenzie has appreciated Giselle but she's about to struggle a bit with the fact that she has so little people around her and why that is, maybe realizing that she should be a bit more social. This could cause her to become a bit unsure about hanging out with Giselle as well. However, if the subject of dead moms were to somehow come up between them she would probably feel connected to Giselle in a way and just accept her as she is for now, even if Mackenze might not agree with everything Giselle does.

Okay just a random idea when I saw this but (if you guys are going to do this) what if Chloë is the one to set them up on a date?:r

Heeey!

Crystal x Ivelisse: Sounds amazing! Perhaps she will get used to the fact Crystal will do anything if she asks. We can see! I'm up for this and curious how they will match.

Julien x Isaiah: They are very different to eachother but I liked it as well! I think Isaiah can make Julien enjoy life more and the other way around look at more serious stuff in life.

Giselle x Mackenzie: I can see her doubting hanging out with Giselle, she is a crazy girl xd They need to do something fun together. And I think if Mackenzie is gonna doubt Giselle, Giselle is gonna doubt if she needs to befriend people more. I think if Giselle will get closer to Mackenzie she will open up, but she is a tough one. Perhaps they can hang out over the summer do something fun together or idonno.

Chloe x Noel x Juniper: Haha Chloe can try to match people to Noel for sure. Noel will like the attention, but is not gonna settle down that quickly I think.

Hi!!!

I can offer Parker to Crystal. They are really opposite, he has trust issues so their relationship can be pretty weird. Crystal can help him with magic world and they can slowly become friends. He can try to open her eyes and stop her from being a follower. They can also be just study buddies or after all they can don't really along because he won't like how gullible she is!

Then Chrissy+Kiara. Kiara is perfect balance between being girly and boy-ish. She loves to dress up as much as looking sporty, loves to watch sports and something like that. I feel like they would really get along so they can be friends! Kiara also is biromantic, but she won't admit it, they can be attracted to each other later.

Noel+Kiara. And again, I feel like they would get along really good. They can go on several dates or they can become a couple later or if no, they can be friends. He can help her with OWLs or can try to prove her that it's not THAT hard! She can support him in Quidditch or something like that.

And lastly, I was thinking about Lauren+Kiara, they are not same age, but Kiara surely would love to befriend her and she is really gentle with people so they could get along really good!

Let me know what you think about it!

Parker x Crystal: I am curious how they will meet and what will happen. It sounds fun to be study buddies for sure, but I don't know how they will connect. I'm very open to give it a try and just see how they will get along or not.

Chrissy x Kiara: They seem like an nice match! And I'm very up for them to hang out. And the balance between girl/boy will be something what makes Chrissy look different at befriending girls perhaps.

Noel x Kiara: And again an Ravenclaw haha. He really hangs out with so many ravenclaw girls. But I will like to just see how they match and if Kiara is interested in Noel he would be happy to hang out with her. And to study together is good as well.

Lauren x Kiara: We can see if this is something to start later on.

Which would you like to start?

Hey!

Zachariah x Crystal: Seems like fun, they are in the same house and she would be happy to make friends. She doesn't like angry people it will scare her away so I'm curious how that goes. We can open something in the ravenclaw common room or ravenclaw table perhaps later on?

Giselle x Alexis: Always welcome haha. She doesn't like most of the girls out of her house, but would love to see them together somewhere.

Which one would you like to start later on, or when you have time?
I'm free now to start with either. You are welcome to start a thread or if you wish for me to start one I can... I mean when you are free. You can just let me know

Parker x Crystal: I am curious how they will meet and what will happen. It sounds fun to be study buddies for sure, but I don't know how they will connect. I'm very open to give it a try and just see how they will get along or not.

Chrissy x Kiara: They seem like an nice match! And I'm very up for them to hang out. And the balance between girl/boy will be something what makes Chrissy look different at befriending girls perhaps.

Noel x Kiara: And again an Ravenclaw haha. He really hangs out with so many ravenclaw girls. But I will like to just see how they match and if Kiara is interested in Noel he would be happy to hang out with her. And to study together is good as well.

Lauren x Kiara: We can see if this is something to start later on.

Which would you like to start?
I would love to start threads for Noel x Kiara and Lauren x Kiara! I'm just curious, is Lauren visiting Makutu Mall or Obsidian Harbour in summer? They can meet there! And I am thinking about Noel and Kiara to meet in the train, is that okay with you or you already had plans there?

Hello?
I have Alexandra Morozova second year and she is from Ravenclaw house. How about Julien and Alexandra started as friends and then see what happened? I have Slytherin to and she is Athena Turner. :)

I'm free now to start with either. You are welcome to start a thread or if you wish for me to start one I can... I mean when you are free. You can just let me know

I can open an topic in the girls dorm for Giselle and Alexis, and we can see if other girls join? Or do you like one just by the two of them? And than you the otherfor Crystal and Zachariah they already met now in the park I see.

I would love to start threads for Noel x Kiara and Lauren x Kiara! I'm just curious, is Lauren visiting Makutu Mall or Obsidian Harbour in summer? They can meet there! And I am thinking about Noel and Kiara to meet in the train, is that okay with you or you already had plans there?

Lauren is not really going outdoors, she is afraid to run into her father so will stay at home. But they can just meet at school or something. And Noel doesn't have an train topic yet so we can do that? If you like to start you can do it :)
Hello?
I have Alexandra Morozova second year and she is from Ravenclaw house. How about Julien and Alexandra started as friends and then see what happened? I have Slytherin to and she is Athena Turner. :)

Hey! We can look if Alexandra and Julien can hang out and see if they can become friends or hang out sometimes. Since they are both in the same house and year that would be fun. What kind of plot or where do you like?

I can open an topic in the girls dorm for Giselle and Alexis, and we can see if other girls join? Or do you like one just by the two of them? And than you the otherfor Crystal and Zachariah they already met now in the park I see.
I don't mind the dorm thread with Alexis & Giselle... And yes I just noticed that too with Zachariah and Crystal :lol:

Hey!!
Elara x Julien: Sounds fun. He doesn't want to be in trouble, but indeed the reason is right in his mind. We can see how they well get along.

Noel x Juniper: Noel seems to have an thing for Ravenclaws in a way XD So I'm very up for this. Both play quidditch and seem like Noel will like Juniper for sure and have fun together. Perhaps some fling and from there we can see futher.

Which would you like to start? I'm gonna look after all this when I will start plots it doesn't have to be right away!

Elara & Julien - For sure! Maybe something on the lawn? She likes hanging out there a lot so she can practice her gymnastics. I can start that one!

Noel & Juniper & @Chloe Thompson - I'm open to this! Maybe Chloe and Juniper are hanging out and then Noel is nearby?

We can start some ravenclaw coomon room and then see what happened. I can start and send you a link :)

Lauren is not really going outdoors, she is afraid to run into her father so will stay at home. But they can just meet at school or something. And Noel doesn't have an train topic yet so we can do that? If you like to start you can do it :)
Alright! Then I will try to start threads today after school!

I don't mind the dorm thread with Alexis & Giselle... And yes I just noticed that too with Zachariah and Crystal :lol:

Amazing! Thanks I will react asap.

Elara & Julien - For sure! Maybe something on the lawn? She likes hanging out there a lot so she can practice her gymnastics. I can start that one!

Noel & Juniper & @Chloe Thompson - I'm open to this! Maybe Chloe and Juniper are hanging out and then Noel is nearby?

Elara & Julien: For sure. And if you want to start amazing!

Noel & Juniper & @Chloe Thompson lovely! I can start this one somewhere and than Chloe and Juniper can whisper at first haha or whatever suits!

We can start some ravenclaw coomon room and then see what happened. I can start and send you a link :)
Amazing!

Alright! Then I will try to start threads today after school!

Lovely!

Elara & Julien: For sure. And if you want to start amazing!

Noel & Juniper & @Chloe Thompson lovely! I can start this one somewhere and than Chloe and Juniper can whisper at first haha or whatever suits!

I can definitely start that one, and the other one sounds great!

Heeey!

Crystal x Ivelisse: Sounds amazing! Perhaps she will get used to the fact Crystal will do anything if she asks. We can see! I'm up for this and curious how they will match.

Julien x Isaiah: They are very different to eachother but I liked it as well! I think Isaiah can make Julien enjoy life more and the other way around look at more serious stuff in life.

Giselle x Mackenzie: I can see her doubting hanging out with Giselle, she is a crazy girl xd They need to do something fun together. And I think if Mackenzie is gonna doubt Giselle, Giselle is gonna doubt if she needs to befriend people more. I think if Giselle will get closer to Mackenzie she will open up, but she is a tough one. Perhaps they can hang out over the summer do something fun together or idonno.

Chloe x Noel x Juniper: Haha Chloe can try to match people to Noel for sure. Noel will like the attention, but is not gonna settle down that quickly I think.

Yess! Maybe we could do Crystal x Ivelisse first (and then the Noel x Juniper x Chloë one) and the other two a bit later on? I could start something for them if you'd like.

This would be good!

Hi Jamie!

Crystal + Louis could be a fun combination? They seem to be very different people, so Louis would probably try to get her out of her shell a bit. But he also might be a bit bored by her after a while, could maybe interesting conflict?

Yess! Maybe we could do Crystal x Ivelisse first (and then the Noel x Juniper x Chloë one) and the other two a bit later on? I could start something for them if you'd like.

This would be good!

That is an good plan. I'm gonna make an list tomorrow xd and will post the link when done from the noel and chloe and juniper one. If you want to do the other? :)

Hi Jamie!

Crystal + Louis could be a fun combination? They seem to be very different people, so Louis would probably try to get her out of her shell a bit. But he also might be a bit bored by her after a while, could maybe interesting conflict?

Yeah I'm very curious at this! Since she is the opposite I think haha, but perhaps it will be an nice combination or he thinks of her as bored and they get in conflict. What shall we do with this, do you have an idea where they could meet?

Yeah I'm very curious at this! Since she is the opposite I think haha, but perhaps it will be an nice combination or he thinks of her as bored and they get in conflict. What shall we do with this, do you have an idea where they could meet?
I'm not sure, where would Crystal hang out? I think Louis would be all over the castle at first, exploring it and looking for adventure.

I'm not sure, where would Crystal hang out? I think Louis would be all over the castle at first, exploring it and looking for adventure.

Uhm I guess somewhere outside by the lake, searching for animals or creatures I guess or losing her way in the castle XD

Uhm I guess somewhere outside by the lake, searching for animals or creatures I guess or losing her way in the castle XD
I think that could work, both those things really xD i feel Louis would love being outside so that'd definitely work out.

I think that could work, both those things really xD i feel Louis would love being outside so that'd definitely work out.

I can try to start something ASAP? I will go for outside than I think.

Hey Jamie!

For Julien I have my second year Louis Vernier. His family is also from France and he was born in France as well. However he does not know the language since he was brought to New Zealand as a baby. He's always trying his hardest to impress people and make friends and so Louis could definitely go with him to sneak out at night and look at the sky. I think once Louis makes a friend he will develop the same interests as them, and with Louis being quiet as well, I genuinely think they could be pretty good friends.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hey Jamie!

For Julien I have my second year Louis Vernier. His family is also from France and he was born in France as well. However he does not know the language since he was brought to New Zealand as a baby. He's always trying his hardest to impress people and make friends and so Louis could definitely go with him to sneak out at night and look at the sky. I think once Louis makes a friend he will develop the same interests as them, and with Louis being quiet as well, I genuinely think they could be pretty good friends.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hey Kaye!!

That sounds really good. He can use an good friend, so I'm eager to do this. Do you have an idea where we can put them together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back