Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Well, I keep saying I'll post a PD when I catch up on threads or that I'll just reply to everyone else's but then I never do either so screw it. That being said, disclaimer I am a bit slow with things atm so please be patient if we start some threads and I take a few days to reply or if I need to spread out any threads over the semester. But I really miss fresh new plots so 👀

Current Students
12723.jpg

Solomon "Sully" Tofilau
Gryffindor 7th year
It's Sully's last year, can you believe? He's looking to go big or go home this year and really enjoy his last year. He's pretty on top of the world right now, he has his amazing girlfriend Chloë, he's a star chaser on the Gryffindor team, he won most popular in last year's supers. What could go wrong? Anything? Anyone want to help some stuff go wrong? Sully's always had the Too Much gene, so I'm sure there's some lines he could cross in favour of fun.
Looking for:​
  • Hangs/interactions with fellow 7th years while we still can​
  • Mischief or trouble around the school. Sully works for Gambol's and he's always happy to help facilitate the next generation of pranksters or get into some big trouble before he leaves​
  • Gryffindor team bonding!​
  • Also always happy to interact with his adoring fans :r

12718.jpg

Sydney Townsend
Slytherin 7th Year
It's Sydney's last year too, and she is more than ready to get out of here. Sydney holds great contempt for pretty much everything that isn't her own hobbies or her girlfriend, Emily. She thinks everyone's out to get her and generally makes this a self-fulfilling prophecy with her own bad attitude. If you need someone to bully your character, Sydney can find an excuse to do so. Though I also wouldn't mind a few positive interactions with some of her classmates before her year is done.
  • Duelling enthusiasts who might be brave enough to ask Sydney for help (always a good way to get on her good side. Unless you're Lysander Summers)​
  • Fellow intellectuals. Sydney's currently studying mind control magic and would love to discuss it with anyone​
  • Anyone to butt heads with, lord her seniority over as a 7th year or prefect, or someone in a position or power or the in crowd to loath.​
  • Anyone to plot with to take on Michael Newton or Eric Holland...​
13737.jpg

Ryan Fisk
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ryan is vastly different from his older sister Nicole, who you might be more familiar with. He's far more analytical and inquisitive and pretty severely lacking in the social skills department. If you need someone weird to bother your character, or someone to do strange experiments or hunt down secrets, Ryan is your guy. He fancies himself quite the detective, and if he stumbles on any sort of mystery, he'll involve himself whether he's asked or not.
  • Test subjects for experiments. As Ryan learns more and more magic, more and more terrible ideas open up for plots to test them out. If you want your character to get into some magical mishaps that might land them in the hospital wing, I have plenty ideas...​
  • More interactions with his classmates. Ryan's pretty insular with his roommate friendgroup, so he's not in need of any BFF's, but I'd still just like to establish dynamics with those in his year.​
  • Possibly interactions with people who know his sister Nicole as well. If only so she can die of embarrassment.​
14135.jpg

Brooke Townsend
Slytherin 4th Year
In dramatic contrast to her sister, we have Brooke. Brooke still has the same superiority complex as her sister, Sydney, but she's much better at hiding it. She's intent on working hard and proving herself to be a top student and socialite, though after her first 3 years of school, she's realizing she's struggling a lot on the social aspect of things. This year, Brooke is on a mission to make friends and relationships like a champ, though whether she succeeds...
  • Some more friends in her year group. Whether it's a sincere friendship or someone who will buy into Brooke's fake cheeriness, that's fine.​
  • Romantic relationships. Probably just short term flings for now, but Brooke is tired of going to dances alone and wants to enjoy the status of having a partner if nothing else. Open for any gender.​
  • Bullying plots. Brooke needs to feel superior over someone, but her style is more the catty compliments that are really insults style. She's happy to undermine anyone who needs their self-esteem kicked in, or make some friends who also enjoy this...​
14024.jpg

Sawyer Carnahan
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Poor Sawyer is trying his best. He's from a fairly big family and it's taken him awhile to adjust to being at Hogwarts with half of his siblings missing. He's found some footing being on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and joining the Art's Club, though he's more a musician than an artist. Still, he definitely need some more friends and chances to embarrass himself as any self-respecting teen should.
  • Friends! Sawyer really needs a solid friend group or just more friends to interact with. Bonus if they are musically inclined, but not required, he's easy to get along with and happy to be your voice of reason if needed to follow you into the forest and complain.
  • Crushes. Sawyer currently has a pretty hopeless one of Ivy Ashworth, but he's perfectly capable on crushing on multiple people at once. He's already noticed several people around the school already and I'm happy to play that up more, unrequited or not.
  • Younger students to adopt. Now his brother's in school, Sawyer may feel this instinct less, but he's still an older brother at heart and happy to help and pester younger students, particularly fellow Ravenclaws.
14470.jpg

Salem Lee
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Salem's growing up fast and she's not sure how she feels about it. Used to traveling her whole life, it's hard for her to be stuck in one place so long, but she's adjusting. It does mean she's keen for a constant stream of new hobbies and skills to pick up to keep her busy, even if she's not very good at any of them.
  • More friends! Salem's also in need of a solid friend group to hang out with, especially one that's slightly more active
  • People to learn new things from. Does your character have a hobby or a skill they'd like to share? Salem would love to pick it up and suck at it (it's okay, she's still having fun)
  • Crushes or romance! Salem's starting to notice girls around the school more, already a little head over heels for some older Gryffindors. Happy to talk some potential romance or unrequited crushes going forward. Girls only.
  • People in need of bad advice. Because I think it's funny.
16939.jpg

René Tofilau
Hufflepuff 2nd Year
René's still very new to this whole magic thing, but after his first year he's thrilled not to be at the bottom of the school's food chain. He's hoping to keep riding his brother's coattails in terms of popularity and dealing with this whole magic deal, but he'll happily divert to following the lead of any of his classmates as well if they need a lacky.
Looking For:​
  • More friends again! He's got a few in his dorm, but I'm happy to have some more, especially anyone with a strong personality René can emulate​
  • Bad influences. He's very impressionable, and René will pretty much agree to get into anything if it means people might like him​
  • Some new first years to try and show off for. Now he's a second year, René would love to try and impress a few firsties with his vast knowledge /sarcasm​

HNZ STAFF
16446.jpg

Maris Wormwood
HNZ Caretaker
Maris is still a somewhat new addition to the HNZ staff, but she's already working hard to get the school in shape. She's very stern and likes things in perfect order, which means her work at school is never done. If you need an adversary for your troublemakers, or an adult to commiserate with, Maris is here for you.
Looking for:
  • Students to scold and clash with or detentions to run. Maris never runs out of new ways to punish kids up to no good with some good ol' manual labour, so let me know if you need someone to bust your character or dole out detentions
  • Other adults or staff to complain with. I'd like Maris to have at least one person at the school to get along with, though some enemies would be fun too...
  • Romance? Perhaps? I'm open to it. Any gender.
13007.jpg

Professor Angel Castillo
Upper Year Herbology Professor
Angel is That Guy around the school. The professor who obviously thinks they're the coolest but probably just drives everyone up the wall. Though he's recently had a baby with Josephine Arora, so he's perhaps less cool and more frazzled these days as he adjusts to that development.
Looking For:​
  • Student and Teacher interactions! Does your OWL student have questions? Do they hate Angel's smug face? Do they want someone with poor judgement let them touch the Devil's Snare? Let's talk!
  • Other parents, especially fellow HNZ staff. Angel's baby girl is still only a few months old and he's barely keeping it together. Any and all advice appreciated.
  • More threads at the staff table. I dunno I just like it. Staff, let's hang.
13393.jpg

The Blue Lady
5th Floor Portrait
Some students may have noticed the rather lonely portrait up on the Fifth floor, but if not, meet Blue. She's always happy for a chat and tends to take a very motherly approach to the school students, even if she loses track of them easily. She also has a particular fondness for Ravenclaws and has been known to pop by for a visit in one of the common room landscapes from time to time. Blue is a shy painting though, and she tends to stay put and watch the world go by, though she's always happy for a chat.
  • Anything. Literally anything. You want to chat to a painting, come hang out with Blue. Lonely character need a friend? Why not talk to the furniture! She won't judge.
  • Any trouble to witness as well. Nothing like having a painting dob you in to really mess up your plans.
  • Ravenclaws in need of late night chats in the common room

Phew okay that's a lot. You might notice some students missing, or some non-students. I'm still happy to plot with those too, just ask! But I want to focus on these characters for the time being. Just lemme know!

Hiya Kris! How are ya doing? I have a few characters to offer you!

For your seventh years, I'd like to offer Samantha, as it is her last year, I'm basically up for anything - I was going to message you about maybe doing some stuff between Sydney and Sam, whether it be drama or whatnot. Samantha wants some sort of closure with what happened, but knowing this is HNZ, anything could happen, lol!

For Ryan, I'd like to offer Alex, they're in the same house and year, so I'm sure they have interacted a couple of times. But I’d be happy to do some stuff between the two - Alex needs more interactions hehe, I’d be happy to offer Alex as a test subject as well.

For Rene, I’d like to offer Nolan or Charlie, both who are in second year. Nolan is musically-inclined and I haven’t done much with him and he needs some more friends hehe. Charlie is in Gryffindor and can be a trouble maker at times, as he just lovesssss getting into mischief. I noticed for Rene, you wanted some first years for him to impress, so i could offer you my first year, Molly, whose Nolan’s younger sister. She does have a strong and loud personality lololol!

But let me know what you think!
:D

I'd lie if I said that I didn't hope you'd make a PD cause I don't know why but I was scared to message you :lol:

I'll try to not put out all my characters but I still have offers to almost all of them

Sully/Jules? Julia is just in her second year but she could totally use a mentor who would help her and show the best places and best ways to prank someone cause she absolutely loves pranks (I can get Tim up for that too, Jules and Tim are siblings) and also, she wants to try out for the team, so I can see her as his fan :lol:

Sydney/Blair. Blair is an enthusiastic duellist and as it's already her second year in HNZ (she is a fourth-year tho), she would sign up for SDA, and last year she lost in the final round, so she would totally seek out someone who is the best dueller in her opinion. Maybe Sydney could tutor her on some advanced spells or how to make them stronger and when Blair is failing just go on on her? And Blair would let Sydney maybe practice those mind control spells on her or just something like that?

Also, Ryan/Kiara but not sure where it would lead but it could be awakrd for Nicole then? He could say too much maybe?

Well, for Brooke and Sawyer I have three my fourth years - Anna, Nick, and Blair. Tho I could maybe see Anna/Sawyer friendship or he could have a crush on her while she is actually into girls? It would be pretty chaotic tho. And Brooke/Nick? He's not the sweetest too but he has planned romance but yeah, still friendship is an offer lol

Kaia/Salem? Not sure where it would lead but they have interacted a bit but maybe Kaia could plan on some prank and Salem already knows that she is the professor's daughter and just a bit taken back cause she thinks that Kaia is just trying to catch prankers? Or maybe they could meet at night and Salem could think that she is some sort of a mission from her mom?

Rene and maybe Anna again? They could get along pretty well but if not them, I can offer Jules? She has a pretty strong character and she could like take him on pranks too? Or they could just be friends?

AND STUDENTS WITH STUFF!!!! I was excited about that part lol
Maris and Tim? He could maybe break something in school and she gives him detention and just several times like that? Cause he totally isn't the smartest person so he could get caught easily lol

And something I wanted to suggest some time ago - Angel/Kiara. Kiara is not in her OWLs year but Angel is her favorite professor and she enjoys Herbology a lot. She would totally just try to get some bonus lessons on some more advanced plants that she has seen or wants to know more about?

Well, I tried to make it shorter but oh well, we can always sort something out lol, let me know what you think!:teehee:

Hi Kris! I'm going to throw a lot of ideas at you, so just let me know what (if any) sounds interesting. (Depending on how many of these you want to do, I also will likely need to spread threads over the semester).

Salem and Weston - First of all, I love Salem a lot. She and Weston briefly interacted in their first year during the tour, and they both have a very earnest vibe to them that could make them good friends? Weston would be fascinated by all of Salem's travel experience and would want to hear all her stories. He's also very gullible and would 100% take any bad advice she has to give. As for hobbies, Weston could try teaching her to play the guitar (though there's a chance he might get frustrated if she's bad at it).

The Blue Lady and Celia - So my personal headcanon is that Celia likes the portraits at Hogwarts a lot more than the people, and she spent most of last year moping around the castle, talking to the artwork. Celia can actually be fairly nice when she wants to be, and she loves art. Depending on Blue's tolerance for — let's be real — angsty whining, maybe she could be one of the portraits Celia befriends?

Sawyer and Harper - Throwing this out there because I enjoyed their Valentine's Day dance interaction. I think they could be friends? She finds his crush predicament very amusing (though she'd probably be less amused if she found out the girl in question is Ivy lol). They could bond over being peacemaking middle siblings in big families? Or escape the chaos of the castle and go flying around outside? They're both easy-going, so I think they could get along.

Ryan and Weston or Harper - I see you already have offers for magical experimentation subjects, but if you want more, you can have the two of them. Both are curious about magic, and Harper has a very high tolerance for physical risk while Weston is very trusting. Depending on the idea, Harper might wise up and decline, but Ryan could probably talk Weston into anything.

Also if you want to do Brooke/Harper or René/Celia (or anyone else), let me know. I don't have a ton of specific ideas for them at the moment since I'm not sure how much either pair would interact outside of classes. But I did enjoy reading Brooke's posts during DADA/the dueling tournament second year, if you wanted to do something there.

Hi Maria!! 👋
For your seventh years, I'd like to offer Samantha, as it is her last year, I'm basically up for anything - I was going to message you about maybe doing some stuff between Sydney and Sam, whether it be drama or whatnot. Samantha wants some sort of closure with what happened, but knowing this is HNZ, anything could happen, lol!
Sydney x Samantha - Ohh yes, I'd love to revisit this. I'm not sure if Sydney has it in her to stop being awful to Sam unfortunately, unless maybe she dumps Ren but even then :x but I'd still love for them to have some sort of encounter and talk again. Sydney still misses her I think even if she'd never admit it :r Perhaps they can have a run in again back at school or even on the train and we can see where they're at?

For Ryan, I'd like to offer Alex, they're in the same house and year, so I'm sure they have interacted a couple of times. But I’d be happy to do some stuff between the two - Alex needs more interactions hehe, I’d be happy to offer Alex as a test subject as well.
Ryan x Alex - Yess. I know we briefly had some thoughts on Ryan helping Alex find his father, if you'd still like to poke at that, or even just something with them interacting in their dorm that could result in magical nonsense would be fine with me. I can't imagine it's an easy dorm to live in but at least it's never boring...
For Rene, I’d like to offer Nolan or Charlie, both who are in second year. Nolan is musically-inclined and I haven’t done much with him and he needs some more friends hehe. Charlie is in Gryffindor and can be a trouble maker at times, as he just lovesssss getting into mischief. I noticed for Rene, you wanted some first years for him to impress, so i could offer you my first year, Molly, whose Nolan’s younger sister. She does have a strong and loud personality lololol!
René x Nolan - Fully here for them being bros. Easy enough to get them together being roommates and I can imagine René is very impressed with the guitar playing and wants to be 'in' with the cool band bros in the room.
René x Charlie - Also totally here for this. I can easily see René getting caught up in some prank or plan that he knows isn't a good idea but he wants to seem cool so he just goes along with it. Maybe sneaking around after dark or a forest trip
Rene x Molly x Nolan - Perfect combo if Molly wants to come hang while René and Nolan are talking. Especially if she wants to embarrass her brother :r
Aw, I'm always happy to chat, feel free to message me any time, no worries!
Sully/Jules? Julia is just in her second year but she could totally use a mentor who would help her and show the best places and best ways to prank someone cause she absolutely loves pranks (I can get Tim up for that too, Jules and Tim are siblings) and also, she wants to try out for the team, so I can see her as his fan :lol:
Sully x Jules - Yesss, totally. Could easily see Sully offering her some advice if she swings around Gambol and Jape's over the holidays? And then maybe again later before try outs once they're at school?
Sydney/Blair. Blair is an enthusiastic duellist and as it's already her second year in HNZ (she is a fourth-year tho), she would sign up for SDA, and last year she lost in the final round, so she would totally seek out someone who is the best dueller in her opinion. Maybe Sydney could tutor her on some advanced spells or how to make them stronger and when Blair is failing just go on on her? And Blair would let Sydney maybe practice those mind control spells on her or just something like that?
Sydney x Blair - Sydney would definitely be down to show off for any SDA or potential SDA members, especially since she knows Blair from the tournament. As long as Blair can deal with her own ego/opinions..

Also, Ryan/Kiara but not sure where it would lead but it could be awakrd for Nicole then? He could say too much maybe?
Might hit you up to come back to this one depending on if some other stuff happens with Nicole 👀

Well, for Brooke and Sawyer I have three my fourth years - Anna, Nick, and Blair. Tho I could maybe see Anna/Sawyer friendship or he could have a crush on her while she is actually into girls? It would be pretty chaotic tho. And Brooke/Nick? He's not the sweetest too but he has planned romance but yeah, still friendship is an offer lol
Anna x Sawyer - That'd be fun to see how it goes. He's very easily cowed by pretty girls, but it'd be fun to see how they get along for either friendship or a potential crush.
Brooke x Nick - I think Nick's just the right level of serious that Brooke might consider him appropriate potential boyfriend material. We should definitely throw them together and see how they fit, though I think Brooke would be happy for any arm candy at the dances just to say she has a date haha.

Kaia/Salem? Not sure where it would lead but they have interacted a bit but maybe Kaia could plan on some prank and Salem already knows that she is the professor's daughter and just a bit taken back cause she thinks that Kaia is just trying to catch prankers? Or maybe they could meet at night and Salem could think that she is some sort of a mission from her mom?
Salem x Kaia - These two could be really cute friends I think. I don't know if Salem thinks that far ahead as far as what Kaia could be up to, but I think she'd be happy to help regardless. Maybe a bit later in the semester we can revisit and talk details?

Rene and maybe Anna again? They could get along pretty well but if not them, I can offer Jules? She has a pretty strong character and she could like take him on pranks too? Or they could just be friends?
René x Jules - This could be really fun, René would definitely probably be wowed by her and agree to whatever she says to make her think he's cool. Maybe we could have them interact a bit more on the train and see from there?

Maris and Tim? He could maybe break something in school and she gives him detention and just several times like that? Cause he totally isn't the smartest person so he could get caught easily lol
Ahah yep this is exactly the sort of thing I want for Maris, just repeat offenders she starts to curse the name over their school life. I'd be down. Maybe once the semester gets going Tim can cause some trouble and Maris can swoop in.

And something I wanted to suggest some time ago - Angel/Kiara. Kiara is not in her OWLs year but Angel is her favorite professor and she enjoys Herbology a lot. She would totally just try to get some bonus lessons on some more advanced plants that she has seen or wants to know more about?
100% Kiara's welcome to stop by Angel's office anytime if she wants to chat once the semester starts :D
Salem and Weston - First of all, I love Salem a lot. She and Weston briefly interacted in their first year during the tour, and they both have a very earnest vibe to them that could make them good friends? Weston would be fascinated by all of Salem's travel experience and would want to hear all her stories. He's also very gullible and would 100% take any bad advice she has to give. As for hobbies, Weston could try teaching her to play the guitar (though there's a chance he might get frustrated if she's bad at it).
Salem x Weston - I love this, Salem needs another earnest (and maybe a little clueless) friend so they can both be himbos together (if you don't mind me saying..) Perhaps they could catch up after the holidays end and swap stories, since I assuming they vaguely know each other still through classes. Or Salem can pester him to teach her if she seems him playing the guitar.

The Blue Lady and Celia - So my personal headcanon is that Celia likes the portraits at Hogwarts a lot more than the people, and she spent most of last year moping around the castle, talking to the artwork. Celia can actually be fairly nice when she wants to be, and she loves art. Depending on Blue's tolerance for — let's be real — angsty whining, maybe she could be one of the portraits Celia befriends?
The Blue Lady x Celia - 100%, Blue is willing to listen to anyone who needs to talk, and happy to lend and ear even if her ability to help is limited. If you like, we could say she and Celia are already acquainted from last year and have a thread the next time Celia has any woes to vent about?
Sawyer and Harper - Throwing this out there because I enjoyed their Valentine's Day dance interaction. I think they could be friends? She finds his crush predicament very amusing (though she'd probably be less amused if she found out the girl in question is Ivy lol). They could bond over being peacemaking middle siblings in big families? Or escape the chaos of the castle and go flying around outside? They're both easy-going, so I think they could get along.
Sawyer x Harper - yes, same, I really enjoyed that thread as well! I think it'll be a good dynamic for Sawyer to have a friend he can vent about that too, since Harper's already kind of aware even if he won't name names yet :r
Ryan and Weston or Harper - I see you already have offers for magical experimentation subjects, but if you want more, you can have the two of them. Both are curious about magic, and Harper has a very high tolerance for physical risk while Weston is very trusting. Depending on the idea, Harper might wise up and decline, but Ryan could probably talk Weston into anything.
Ryan x Weston - I think this one might be the most fun combo, especially since they're in the same house. Ryan might not intentionally cause trouble, so someone who's not really expecting it like Weston might be the best candidate to catch on until it's too late that they've made a Terrible Decision.

Also if you want to do Brooke/Harper or René/Celia (or anyone else), let me know. I don't have a ton of specific ideas for them at the moment since I'm not sure how much either pair would interact outside of classes. But I did enjoy reading Brooke's posts during DADA/the dueling tournament second year, if you wanted to do something there.
Brooke x Harper - I definitely think Brooke still sees Harper as something of competition in their year, so there could be some fun there somewhere, perhaps we can poke at it once the semester gets going? 👀
René x Celia - I love Celia so much, it'd be fun to do something if we can toss these two together. I don't know if Celia has any more grand plans lined up again this year, but René will eagerly assist her with whatever if he thinks it'll make him look cool/Celia like him.

Okay, love all the ideas, might have to ask everyone to pick one or two ideas to start and we'll go from there ahhah x_x

Sydney x Samantha - Ohh yes, I'd love to revisit this. I'm not sure if Sydney has it in her to stop being awful to Sam unfortunately, unless maybe she dumps Ren but even then :x but I'd still love for them to have some sort of encounter and talk again. Sydney still misses her I think even if she'd never admit it :r Perhaps they can have a run in again back at school or even on the train and we can see where they're at?
Sydney x Samantha - Honestly, Samantha misses Sydney too hehe! Though, do you think Sydney knows that Samantha is related to Michael - If she did, do you think it would be more of a reason for Sydney to be awful to Samantha - Either way, I'd love to see the reaction if she finds out the relation, hehe! But yes we should defs do an encounter at school and see what happens there! :D

Ryan x Alex - Yess. I know we briefly had some thoughts on Ryan helping Alex find his father, if you'd still like to poke at that, or even just something with them interacting in their dorm that could result in magical nonsense would be fine with me. I can't imagine it's an easy dorm to live in but at least it's never boring...
Ryan x Alex - Oh yes, we did! I'm all good with poking that again as well hehe! Or a dorm thread could be interesting too. Alex himself is still getting into and used to the magical world, but feels like he's getting better at it.

René x Nolan - Fully here for them being bros. Easy enough to get them together being roommates and I can imagine René is very impressed with the guitar playing and wants to be 'in' with the cool band bros in the room.
René x Charlie - Also totally here for this. I can easily see René getting caught up in some prank or plan that he knows isn't a good idea but he wants to seem cool so he just goes along with it. Maybe sneaking around after dark or a forest trip
Rene x Molly x Nolan - Perfect combo if Molly wants to come hang while René and Nolan are talking. Especially if she wants to embarrass her brother :r
This all sounds perfect! Hehe! Maybe we could do the older years first? and then do the younger ones later on? So they are all spread out and we aren't overwhelmed? hehe!

I also wanted to add (We can totally do this later on down the school year) but I think Molly and The Blue Lady would be interesting! Molly gets fascinated really easily, and even though she's grown up with magic, she'd be so amazed and think that a talking painting would be so cool. But The Blue Lady must prepare because Molly will most likely bombard her with questions =))

Krisis! This will probably be excessive, but oh well. You’re not home to fight me about it. [cracks knuckles]

Indi x Sydney: I know they would butt heads like crazy but I think Indi would really appreciate learning from her. Especially with dueling.

Poppy x Ryan: I love every time she stumbles upon him being weird and rolls with it. I don't have a specific thing in mind, but maybe if he wants to try something risky and thinks he's better off with a prefect around she would most likely be down.

Nikko x Ryan: Nikko is a simple boy and would be easily talked into being a test subject. Maybe working together for a class and somehow he ends up in a compromising predicament??

Delilah x Sawyer: She's kind of latched on to Sawyer as a safe person in her mind and is kind of struggling with the Ivy situation. I've always wanted them to maybe play music together which might turn into....something 👀

Felix x Sawyer: Brothers being bros! I would like general nice hangs but if we want some tension I think Felix will be fairly clingy for a bit until he finds his feet, which probably can't be too fun when dealing with girl problems.

Delilah x Brooke: I don't know if I want to act on this yet, but their friendship has always been a bit....toxic. But I'd like to play with that a bit more, and maybe have Delilah stand up to her a bit. And maybe kiss about it in a year or two.

Indira x Salem: Just more of them would be nice. I don't have much of a specific idea for them but I would like to solidify their friendship a bit more.

Caleb x Rene: I would love for these two to get closer and I could see Caleb being a bad influence and not even on purpose. He might just try and give him little nudges to see just what he can convince Rene to do.

Yvonne x Angel: Honestly every time they interact it is a delight. I can volunteer her to be an...ok babysitter. She could also give him a tarot or whatever “reading” to try and give him some confidence as a dad. Anything really!

Ok that could have been worse. Lemme know what you think and we can spread this out so we don't die.

Aw, I'm always happy to chat, feel free to message me any time, no worries!

Sully x Jules - Yesss, totally. Could easily see Sully offering her some advice if she swings around Gambol and Jape's over the holidays? And then maybe again later before try outs once they're at school?

Sydney x Blair - Sydney would definitely be down to show off for any SDA or potential SDA members, especially since she knows Blair from the tournament. As long as Blair can deal with her own ego/opinions..

Might hit you up to come back to this one depending on if some other stuff happens with Nicole 👀

Anna x Sawyer - That'd be fun to see how it goes. He's very easily cowed by pretty girls, but it'd be fun to see how they get along for either friendship or a potential crush.
Brooke x Nick - I think Nick's just the right level of serious that Brooke might consider him appropriate potential boyfriend material. We should definitely throw them together and see how they fit, though I think Brooke would be happy for any arm candy at the dances just to say she has a date haha.

Salem x Kaia - These two could be really cute friends I think. I don't know if Salem thinks that far ahead as far as what Kaia could be up to, but I think she'd be happy to help regardless. Maybe a bit later in the semester we can revisit and talk details?

René x Jules - This could be really fun, René would definitely probably be wowed by her and agree to whatever she says to make her think he's cool. Maybe we could have them interact a bit more on the train and see from there?

Ahah yep this is exactly the sort of thing I want for Maris, just repeat offenders she starts to curse the name over their school life. I'd be down. Maybe once the semester gets going Tim can cause some trouble and Maris can swoop in.

100% Kiara's welcome to stop by Angel's office anytime if she wants to chat once the semester starts :D
Yay, alright, I will try to keep that in mind!

And yes, yes, yes!!!! I love everything!!!! If you want, maybe, later on, we can rethink some more details on discord or somewhere else?

About times when the thread can start, well, maybe SydneyxBlair could chat a bit in club fairs when Blair is signing up and she asks could Sydney teach her some spells and then later on the thread for them?
Anna x Sawyer: maybe in the second semester so we don't have all the possible threads at the same time?
Brooke x Nick: well, they could meet in the first semester to see how they interact and where it will lead
Salem x Kaia: maybe second semester too or closer to the end of the first semester?
Tim x Maris: YES! Can't wait to see him use an excuse "I have detention, I can't!", we can do it like when the semester is fully started? Like around November/December?
Kiara x Angel: YES! She can approach him maybe in the second semester too? Or like closer to exams?

And for now, we can start Jules and Sully in Gambol and Japes? And Jules/Rene on the train? Maybe I can start one and you the other one? Or if anything, I can start both? :D

Hello it me.

Flynn + Sydney: Flynn wants to be even better at duelling after building confidence from winning the duelling tournament last year and is totally not afraid to ask Syndeny for help. He probably even respects her and how good she is at duelling (even if he would never actually say that out loud LMAO)

Flynn + Brooke: I think these two could be interesting outside a duelling setting, haha. I don't really have all that many ideas for these two, admittedly, but I still want to throw them together in a thread =))

And if you were down for more threads we could always try maybe Eoin/Sawyer and Rhys/Rene though I don't really have solid ideas for them, either unless you have anything.

Students to scold and clash with or detentions to run. Maris never runs out of new ways to punish kids up to no good with some good ol' manual labour, so let me know if you need someone to bust your character or dole out detentions
I'm sure we can find some way to get Andi into trouble xD She definitely wants to explore the Forbidden Forest, but I can think of other ways she could do mischief - making a mess in the kitchen, probably scaring the house elves by screaming when she first sees them too. If she has a run in with Maris, she quite possibly will make it her life mission to bother her until the end of school.

Duelling enthusiasts who might be brave enough to ask Sydney for help
Anyone to butt heads with, lord her seniority over as a 7th year or prefect
Again with Andi, but she's going to want to join dueling. She will be quite cross to find out she can't duel as a first year, so that could be fun to discover with Sydney!

Test subjects for experiments. As Ryan learns more and more magic, more and more terrible ideas open up for plots to test them out. If you want your character to get into some magical mishaps that might land them in the hospital wing, I have plenty ideas...
Bea would be so up for this as would I xD She probably wouldn't expect to end up in the Hospital Wing (a heavy optimist), so would naively accept all risks. She is a third year Gryffindor, so not sure how they'll meet but yes lets discuss
With her being a 3rd year lion, she could 10/10 be friends with Salem. She's still too young in her brain to even think of romance, but will probably only be interested in boys, but I'm happy if you want an unrequited crush?

I'm also v slow with some replies so we make a good team.

Salem x Weston - I love this, Salem needs another earnest (and maybe a little clueless) friend so they can both be himbos together (if you don't mind me saying..) Perhaps they could catch up after the holidays end and swap stories, since I assuming they vaguely know each other still through classes. Or Salem can pester him to teach her if she seems him playing the guitar.

The Blue Lady x Celia - 100%, Blue is willing to listen to anyone who needs to talk, and happy to lend and ear even if her ability to help is limited. If you like, we could say she and Celia are already acquainted from last year and have a thread the next time Celia has any woes to vent about?
Sawyer x Harper - yes, same, I really enjoyed that thread as well! I think it'll be a good dynamic for Sawyer to have a friend he can vent about that too, since Harper's already kind of aware even if he won't name names yet :r
Ryan x Weston - I think this one might be the most fun combo, especially since they're in the same house. Ryan might not intentionally cause trouble, so someone who's not really expecting it like Weston might be the best candidate to catch on until it's too late that they've made a Terrible Decision.

Brooke x Harper - I definitely think Brooke still sees Harper as something of competition in their year, so there could be some fun there somewhere, perhaps we can poke at it once the semester gets going? 👀
René x Celia - I love Celia so much, it'd be fun to do something if we can toss these two together. I don't know if Celia has any more grand plans lined up again this year, but René will eagerly assist her with whatever if he thinks it'll make him look cool/Celia like him.

Salem and Weston - Yessss, definitely looking forward to them being himbos together haha. A thread catching up after the holidays works! We could even combine the two thread ideas since Weston often has his guitar with him.

The Blue Lady and Celia - Giving them a pre-established relationship sounds good! They could also do a thread set after the holidays? Or any time, really. Celia always has woes to vent about :r

Sawyer and Harper - Harper's pretty empathic and would definitely be willing to listen to him vent, even if he doesn't want to share names. She might even try giving advice if he wanted some (though no promises it's actually helpful).

Ryan and Weston - That works! Weston's liable to approach Ryan anyways if he sees Ryan doing something interesting in the common room. I'm all for Terrible Decisions.

Brooke and Harper - Ooh interesting. I think Harper kind of sensed this after Brooke kept on partnering with her during all those DADA lessons, and she finds the whole thing kind of amusing. Though Harper always wants to do her best, she doesn't really get all that competitive outside of sports. So maybe they could have some sort of subtle, one-sided rivalry? Definitely happy to do something with them after classes start.

René and Celia - So far, her grand plan this year is just to make people like, or at least respect, her. But I think if she found out that René is so willing to help her, that could be dangerous, especially once she gets a little more scheme-y and sabotage-y in future years. I'll let you know if I think of any plans he could help with, but in the meantime, tell me if you ever want to throw them together in a random scenario.

Maybe we start with either Salem/Weston or Blue/Celia (assuming you're not planning any holiday threads with them that you'll need to do first)? Which one do you have the most muse for?

Sydney and Minnie interacting because of the Eric of it all could be fun.

Kris!

We always have a ton of plots going on, but I like it that way so let me see what I can think of :p

For Ryan, I think it could be fun if he maybe hangs out with Iris or Emma, since they're friends with Nicole. I think Iris could be interesting because of how things are currently between them. (What if Ryan steals Nicole's friend)

Maybe we could build up Brooke's relationship with Natalia. She's a year younger than her, but they're both in need of friends so it would seem to fit.

I also really want to RP Sawyer and Ivy now that Ivy is back from her break with different priorities.

I also think we have talked about Natalia and Salem in the past, I think it would be a fun/weird combination. Natalia probably wouldn't give her the time of day just yet, but I also feel like Salem is exactly the kind of person Natalia could really use in her life.

Gwen and René should interact, she could be an indirect bad influence AND a first year he can show off for :r

Let's both pick one idea for now? In the interest of keeping our sanity.

takes 4 days to reply to own PD. Off to a great start
also immediately gives up on my own formatting cause lazy oops.
Yess good.

I was thinking maybe we could start with Sydney and Sam, perhaps train patrols or something together, something to force them to speak since I kinda feel like Sydney wouldn't interact with her otherwise.

And maybe we can do something with Rene and Nolan in the common room or dorm? (would be kind of funny if Molly wants to crash a dorm thread)

Thinking maybe we can start with that and then do Ryan and Alex and Molly and Blue (which I'm all in for) a lil later? I don't mind starting one if you wanna start the other?
:V :V
I think I am going to save this list and pick a few ones I wanna focus on and we can do the others a lil later.

Poppy x Ryan - yes, agree, I love their weird little dynamic. I will get back to you with some sort of nonsense for her to get involved in.

Ryan x Nikko - We've talked about this so many times let's finally do it. Maybe practicing some duelling spells or something. Humans are better than duelling dummies :r

Delilah x Sawyer - They're good kids, and I know we've talked about awkward attempts at dating because they've been friends for so long. Maybe he can use her to try and get over Ivy and she can use him because well she's gotta pick An Boy so he might as well do...

Felix x Sawyers - bros bros bros. Don't even need to ask for bro threads. Besides holiday shopping, maybe we can do like, a first morning thread with Felix either dragging Sawyer to the puff table or crashing the claw table with questions. (Theia can come too if Anna has time)

Indi x Salem - Are we feeling brave enough for a holiday thread? Maybe they can go shopping or something. I like the idea that they do just hang out and maybe Indi can take her out over the break cause Salem's bored not travelling

I do wanna do the other ideas down the line but THESE FIRST perhaps.. Maybe Felix and Sawyer and Indi and Salem first?
Yess, sounds good. I'll PM you my discord info 👍

And the timing sounds good, depending how things go we can speed a few of the second semester threads up too as well (thanks for being so patiennntttt)

And yess, I can start Rene and Jules on the train if you want to throw her into Gambols for that one?
Hello Charlie

Flynn + Sydney - Respecting Sydney is a dangerous game, but I'm here for it :r Maybe once the semester is going a bit he can come find her in the duelling chamber?

Flynn + Brooke - Yess, the few times they've interacted has been really fun. I think Brooke finds Flynn fascinating in the same sort of ways a car crash is fascinating :r. Perhaps we can stick them together for some sort of class project and Brooke can be invasively interested in Flynn's life or something

(Also down for Eoin and Sawyer and Rhys and Rene, I'll think on it)
Maris x Andi - ahaha perfect, yes exactly what I had in mind. I love the house elf/kitchen idea especially. I think Maris is probably a little protective of them too.

Andi x Sydney - Sydney was much the same way, she'd understand. And then maybe have Andi try to duel her to prove a point if you'd like :r That could be fun near the start of the year maybe around the club fair?

Ryan x Bea - I'm sure I could think of something for Ryan to be doing that could catch her eye to help out and then cause trouble 👀

Bea x Salem - yess roomies/possible crush would be fun. Maybe we can do a dorm thread for them to kinda catch up and interact and go from there?

Maybe we can start with Andi and Maris and Salem and Bea? I could start the dorm thread with Salem if you wanna start the kitchen thread with Andi? I might be a bit slow while I focus on holiday threads first but I wanna get into theesse
Salem and Weston - Yess, that'd be perfect, can easily see the guitar playing being a good excuse to start the conversation

Blue and Celia - Ah good, I was hoping she'd have something soon :r I'm happy with that

Sawyer and Harper - I mean, does any 14 year give good advice? But no I think they'd vibe really well as friends, maybe if she catches him looking extra down sometime they could start talking.

Ryan and Weston - Terrible decisions can definitely be made. I can start something for Weston to get caught up with maybe a lil into the semester

Brooke and Harper - Brooke would 100% build up a huge rivalry all in her head, which I find very funny. We should loop back once the year gets going, yeah.

Rene and Celia - I saw Celia was planning about joining the Quidditch team and Rene managed to be a first year alternate last year, so perhaps that could be the open door to get them talking. From there, I imagine Rene would be pretty easily impressed by Celia and want to do stuff for her if it meant she'd think he's cool as they got older.

And yes, those sound good! Maybe you could start something with Weston and I'll start something with Blue? I do have some holiday stuff going on that I'm prioritizing but I don't mind getting new year stuff rolling too.
Oh the Eric of it all... But yess, I think it'd be fun. Sydney does or.. did vaguely respect Minnie for being smart, but clearly that opinion has since changed :r Would love a thread where she got to subtly (or knowing her, not so subtly) express her distaste for Minnie's life choices.
Daph! Why!
Ryan x Iris would be a lot of fun. I dunno if it'd be more fun for them to get along or perhaps for Iris to share some of the stuff Nicole complains about at home that he Should Not be telling others? Depends maybe on if Nicole and Iris manage to patch things up over the holidays perhaps...

Brooke x Natalia - Yes please. I do kinda like the idea of them both having a very surface level friendship because it's Proper and Good Connections but maybe a little down the line both realizing they're very lonely and under a lot of pressure and connecting that way too (and maybe kissing about it I mean what)

Sawyer x Ivy - We shall Discuss this believe me 👀

Natalia x Salem - Yess, I think they could be a lot of fun together. Perhaps Salem could be messing around on the grounds and Natalia can't help but be curious about it and get dragging into something fun and silly?

Gwen x Rene - ohohoho, yes fun. Rene wouldn't know what hit him. Does Gwen think Quidditch players are cool? Or maybe if she needs directions Rene can try to swoop in and show off and then immediately get wrapped around Gwen's finger.

takes 4 days to reply to own PD. Off to a great start
also immediately gives up on my own formatting cause lazy oops.

Daph! Why!
Ryan x Iris would be a lot of fun. I dunno if it'd be more fun for them to get along or perhaps for Iris to share some of the stuff Nicole complains about at home that he Should Not be telling others? Depends maybe on if Nicole and Iris manage to patch things up over the holidays perhaps...

Brooke x Natalia - Yes please. I do kinda like the idea of them both having a very surface level friendship because it's Proper and Good Connections but maybe a little down the line both realizing they're very lonely and under a lot of pressure and connecting that way too (and maybe kissing about it I mean what)

Sawyer x Ivy - We shall Discuss this believe me 👀

Natalia x Salem - Yess, I think they could be a lot of fun together. Perhaps Salem could be messing around on the grounds and Natalia can't help but be curious about it and get dragging into something fun and silly?

Gwen x Rene - ohohoho, yes fun. Rene wouldn't know what hit him. Does Gwen think Quidditch players are cool? Or maybe if she needs directions Rene can try to swoop in and show off and then immediately get wrapped around Gwen's finger.
Fun!

I was actually thinking the same thing about Ryan and Iris 🧠 with him saying some things he Should not be telling her. But I wasn't entirely sure if he would do that so I didn't suggest it :p

I'm down for Brooke and Natalia including the kissing I mean what

Am keen for Ivy and Sawyer 👀

I like your idea for Natalia and Salem a lot. She really needs something fun and silly... please Natalia you're missing out on being a kid...

I love the Gwen and Rene ideas, both of them. She would definitely think Quidditch players are cool, but I like the directions idea too.

Maybe we both pick one to start with for now and see about the other ideas lately? I feel most keen for Gwen and Rene atm, what about you?

Maybe we both pick one to start with for now and see about the other ideas lately? I feel most keen for Gwen and Rene atm, what about you?
🤝
Agree, you could start Gwen and Rene and I'll start hmmm, Salem and Natalia 👍

Jenna and Nicol?
They can spend summer together? I realy miss her and wanted some adwentures together. Rene and Elizabella Drake?

*knuckle crack* I am here.

Taking your focus into consideration:

Syd/Emily: Just this, open to suggestions.

Ryan/Addy: Isn't it about time he connected her to Augustus' note.

Sawyer/Hamish: Did someone ask for lost lonely Ravenclaws? Being stuck in the tippy top of the castle with his twin deep in the base of it, he's prone to a bit of worry and panic. And little sleep.

Sawyer/Cas: Casper is the newest King of Crafts, with Kiara as the Queen. Sawyer and Cas can be buddies.

Salem/Aubrey: I'm keen for a new thread for them. Thoughts?

Salem/Jordie: He needs his knight in tacky armor to protect him from somethin or the other lol.

Rene/Charlie: Buddieeeees.

Rene/Maisie: Idk but this could be interesting.

Rene/Akihiro: Aki is definitely keen to make older Quidditch connections.

Angel/Mallory. Staff table chit chat.

Maris/Brayden. I have no idea why I thought of this.

Blue/Hamish: Again, a lost Ravenclaw that doesn't sleep. Makes sense, yeah?

:V :V
I think I am going to save this list and pick a few ones I wanna focus on and we can do the others a lil later.

Poppy x Ryan - yes, agree, I love their weird little dynamic. I will get back to you with some sort of nonsense for her to get involved in.

Ryan x Nikko - We've talked about this so many times let's finally do it. Maybe practicing some duelling spells or something. Humans are better than duelling dummies :r

Delilah x Sawyer - They're good kids, and I know we've talked about awkward attempts at dating because they've been friends for so long. Maybe he can use her to try and get over Ivy and she can use him because well she's gotta pick An Boy so he might as well do...

Felix x Sawyers - bros bros bros. Don't even need to ask for bro threads. Besides holiday shopping, maybe we can do like, a first morning thread with Felix either dragging Sawyer to the puff table or crashing the claw table with questions. (Theia can come too if Anna has time)

Indi x Salem - Are we feeling brave enough for a holiday thread? Maybe they can go shopping or something. I like the idea that they do just hang out and maybe Indi can take her out over the break cause Salem's bored not travelling

I do wanna do the other ideas down the line but THESE FIRST perhaps.. Maybe Felix and Sawyer and Indi and Salem first?
Yes yes. All Good. I think I am feeling just brave enough for an holiday thread with Indi and Salem. If you want to start that I can do Felix and Sawyer, and I think he might want to crash the Claw table 🤔

Yess good.

I was thinking maybe we could start with Sydney and Sam, perhaps train patrols or something together, something to force them to speak since I kinda feel like Sydney wouldn't interact with her otherwise.

And maybe we can do something with Rene and Nolan in the common room or dorm? (would be kind of funny if Molly wants to crash a dorm thread)

Thinking maybe we can start with that and then do Ryan and Alex and Molly and Blue (which I'm all in for) a lil later? I don't mind starting one if you wanna start the other?
Sounds perfect! Yeah, we can do the other ones a little later hehe! Sounds like a plan! Which one would you prefer starting? I don't mind which one I start

:D

Hello Charlie
Flynn + Sydney - Respecting Sydney is a dangerous game, but I'm here for it :r Maybe once the semester is going a bit he can come find her in the duelling chamber?

Flynn + Brooke - Yess, the few times they've interacted has been really fun. I think Brooke finds Flynn fascinating in the same sort of ways a car crash is fascinating :r. Perhaps we can stick them together for some sort of class project and Brooke can be invasively interested in Flynn's life or something

(Also down for Eoin and Sawyer and Rhys and Rene, I'll think on it)

Flynn + Sydney: She's a good dueller and the co-president of the SDA, he's finding it hard to have an excuse not to think she's pretty cool :/ ut yeah, that sounds good! Do want me to start something up later on down the line then?

Flynn + Brooke: Brooke pls =)) What classes is Brooke taking first because we can't do a class project thread if they're not even taking any of the same subjects :teehee:

Salem and Weston - Yess, that'd be perfect, can easily see the guitar playing being a good excuse to start the conversation

Blue and Celia - Ah good, I was hoping she'd have something soon :r I'm happy with that

Sawyer and Harper - I mean, does any 14 year give good advice? But no I think they'd vibe really well as friends, maybe if she catches him looking extra down sometime they could start talking.

Ryan and Weston - Terrible decisions can definitely be made. I can start something for Weston to get caught up with maybe a lil into the semester

Brooke and Harper - Brooke would 100% build up a huge rivalry all in her head, which I find very funny. We should loop back once the year gets going, yeah.

Rene and Celia - I saw Celia was planning about joining the Quidditch team and Rene managed to be a first year alternate last year, so perhaps that could be the open door to get them talking. From there, I imagine Rene would be pretty easily impressed by Celia and want to do stuff for her if it meant she'd think he's cool as they got older.

And yes, those sound good! Maybe you could start something with Weston and I'll start something with Blue? I do have some holiday stuff going on that I'm prioritizing but I don't mind getting new year stuff rolling too.
All of those sound good to me! I'll let you know when I get Salem/Weston up :D

Also for Rene/Celia, she and Louis Alcott have an open thread on the pitch if you wanted to join. (Though idk if she'll come off as impressive since she's still very new to Quidditch haha). But yeah, definitely happy to have them meet through something Quidditch-related.

Kris!!

I got a few things to suggest and not all at the same time haha.

Rene x Crystal: I think they could probably get along. She will not help him at the top of the foodchain perhaps, but she is very gullible so will go along with whatever makes her be more popular as well. She knows some familliar people in different houses already, and mostly boys so.. haha we could try it out?

Sully x Noel: Always up for those. Chloe and Sully really could help him find some love in his life. Or host an speed date event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back