Midsummer Werewolf

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
I'm fed up at this point.
Annaleise, I'd very much like you to shoot me during the Night Phase, if you'd please, to prove people wrong sooner rather than later. I'm not going to waste the Day Phase tomorrow arguing over innocence, and if i'm taken out then maybe people can focus on the actual wolves. :p (Nvm the Hunter role is awful :p )
I'm not going to argue with people. I'm not going to try and understand some of the reasoning here, because quite frankly, there is none. I thought we had it somewhat figured out, but it's like someone flipped a switch to make a mess of sound reasoning and I literally just can't with this game :lol:

It actually makes a lot of sense. Why would wolves throw their friends under the bus. The fact that you and 3 others though have only a couple of suspicions on you, including proven innocents, means there is a higher chance of the wolves being amongst you, and your wolfy friends are at your defence.

Also the fact that no one has said you're a wolf, but you're focusing very hard on trying to discount theories is also suspicious to me. Your reaction to Claire being the seer was to say it could all be an act. It would irk anyone to have fingers pointed at them, but your counter points aren't really making sense right now.

Instead of admitting defeat, who you do think it is?

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hhhmmmh you're reminding me of Dan :r

But anyway, my list doesn't necessarrilly mean anything, just my personal findings so far, but maybe it can be of help to someone tomorrow, added to further evidence or whatever. I also think the fact at least two wolves are suspecting Kait should say something about Kait's innocence :p and at least one on Steph, too. Maybe I'm really wrong and messing up, but it just seems logical. :x

(Also RIP me *eats last meal*)
You'll be missed <3

Its just called being salty :p
Difference with me and Dan is that I want to be killed. It'd benefit the town because I predict tomorrow everyones going to be all
HM HM THE SEER THINKS ITS JESSEEEEE OHOHOH WE BETTER LYNCH HIM TODAAAAY
And then, plot twist, its revealed that I was, in fact, a villager. Everyone feels a bit sheepish, and the wolves get three kills in (You, me, then whomever on the next night) before anyone is likely to find the next wolf.

So at this point I'm kind of looking forward to it. I won't participate during tomorrow's day phase, and then I'm gonna be smug af when I do finally die :devious:

Geovanna Volt said:
Your reaction to Claire being the seer was to say it could all be an act.
You're referring to the joke I made, after it was painfully obvious to everyone that Claire was the seer and that it was basically the most unlikely scenario she could not have been? Is this what you're referring to?

I won't participate during tomorrow's day phase, and then I'm gonna be smug af when I do finally die :devious:
If your legit a villager, it's not very nice to be pleased that you're own team lost (If we do). You've been given chances to explain and you only talk about how it's not you. Sure we could feel guilty for "murdering an innocent" but I'm still not convinced it's not you.

Difference with me and Dan is that I want to be killed. It'd benefit the town because I predict tomorrow everyones going to be all
And then, plot twist, its revealed that I was, in fact, a villager. Everyone feels a bit sheepish, and the wolves get three kills in (You, me, then whomever on the next night) before anyone is likely to find the next wolf.

So at this point I'm kind of looking forward to it. I won't participate during tomorrow's day phase, and then I'm gonna be smug af when I do finally die :devious:

Geovanna Volt said:
Your reaction to Claire being the seer was to say it could all be an act.
You're referring to the joke I made, after it was painfully obvious to everyone that Claire was the seer and that it was basically the most unlikely scenario she could not have been? Is this what you're referring to?

Noted: Still didn't answer the question regarding who he thinks it is =))

Bit of reverse psychology going on here? :p Telling everyone what they'll do so that they won't do it. You can't deny it's pretty common when a wolf is targeted for them to just start getting defensive like this rather than actually contributing some opinions and thoughts xD (like Dan, and many other people in previous games). By posting what you just posted, you pretty much just guaranteed nobody will lynch you tomorrow. You KNOW that. It's a tactic.

Professor Monty Pendleton said:

Bit of reverse psychology going on here? :p Telling everyone what they'll do so that they won't do it. You can't deny it's pretty common when a wolf is targeted for them to just start getting defensive like this rather than actually contributing some opinions and thoughts xD (like Dan, and many other people in previous games). By posting what you just posted, you pretty much just guaranteed nobody will lynch you tomorrow. You KNOW that. It's a tactic.
I'll lynch him :devious:

Geovanna Volt said:
I won't participate during tomorrow's day phase, and then I'm gonna be smug af when I do finally die :devious:
If your legit a villager, it's not very nice to be pleased that you're own team lost (If we do). You've been given chances to explain and you only talk about how it's not you. Sure we could feel guilty for "murdering an innocent" but I'm still not convinced it's not you.
It's not not nice, and it's not mean. Why wouldn't I be pleased? I'm innocent, and I get killed by other innocents. I'm not inclined to be rooting for that team, then, am I?
You mention I've been given "chances to explain". Explain what, exactly? My innocence? It was explained throughout the entirety of the game. I explained why I brought up the cursed situation, and why I defended myself. So I'm unsure as to what you're saying?

James Adams said:
Day is closing veeeeeery soon while I write my post. Might want to hurry up any last minute votes and posts before one of you dies :devious:
We all know Lovi is dead. Please move us on =))

Geovanna Volt said:
It's not not nice, and it's not mean. Why wouldn't I be pleased? I'm innocent, and I get killed by other innocents. I'm not inclined to be rooting for that team, then, am I?
You mention I've been given "chances to explain". Explain what, exactly? My innocence? It was explained throughout the entirety of the game. I explained why I brought up the cursed situation, and why I defended myself. So I'm unsure as to what you're saying?
No, explain who you think it is. If you're innocent, tell us what you think is going on instead of just always defending yourself. You've not been killed yet, and yet you won't take a chance to get involved asides from making people feel they should leave you alone.

The day had become just as tense as the nights were; although the villagers believed they had narrowed down who was guilty and who was not, new evidence just kept appearing at every moment. Those who seemed innocent were accused of wolfish tendencies and those who were terrified with the prospect of dying were left to feel relief as they were passed over. But nevertheless, one person persisted as being voted out, now that the seer claimed to be around...

Rama Mowry, a werewolf has been killed. It is night.

OOCOut of Character:
RIP Jesse's post :p

I feel like I'm about to get lynched here Claire :r

After the dramatic final moments of the previous day, as the Sun was just setting behind the horizon and night had almost come, a lot of discussion had taken place. The villagers had retired believing the person who stepped forward to claim they were the seer, and so they fully expected them to turn up dead the following morning. It was the first house they checked, and sure enough, they found a body mutilated on the floor.

Professor Monty Pendleton, the seer has been killed. It is day.

James Adams said:
After the dramatic final moments of the previous day, as the Sun was just setting behind the horizon and night had almost come, a lot of discussion had taken place. The villagers had retired believing the person who stepped forward to claim they were the seer, and so they fully expected them to turn up dead the following morning. It was the first house they checked, and sure enough, they found a body mutilated on the floor.

Professor Monty Pendleton, the seer has been killed. It is day.
You will not have died in vain my love :correct:

So, I don't know what everyone else is waiting for today, but with no suggestions from anyone else, I think now is the time to really pay attention to the numbers that are left.

Of the 10 players left, three people are wolves, and one is the sorceress. We know Phoebe, Anna, and Jamie are definitely not either, leaving 7 people unaccounted for. Three of those seven are innocent.

I’m at the stage now where I'm going absolutely back and forth on each of the other 6 unknown people, and can’t decide who is most likely to be the two other innocents other than myself. However, I think that it's very important that we vote today so as to continue to try and have villagers as the majority - and that we vote as one.

I am not suggesting that one, but rather look to Phoebe, Anna and Jamie to decide amongst themselves whom they most suspect. Even if they decide to randomly vote for someone, there's an (only just, but still) greater than 50% chance they will lynch a wolf or the sorceress.

NameRole
Professor Katherine Alicastell-
James CadeDire Wolf
Amber Chou WilsonBodyguard
Professor Sloane StarkVillager
Amy RosemarySpellcaster
Professor Monty Pendleton- Seer
Ainsley Lynch-
Samuel Phillips-
Georgiana Night-
Professor Justin CliffetonGhost / Villager
Professor Wren LouiseVillager
Evelyn Manning-
Lyra Potter-
Sara Moon-
Aurora Night-
Professor Kida Frost -
Rama Mowry- Werewolf
Geovanna Volt-
Marisol WoodsVillager

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Dire wolf
Cursed
Sorceress

Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Seer
Bodyguard
Mayor
Spellcaster
Hunter

Ghost
NameRole
Professor Katherine Alicastell-Jesse
Ainsley Lynch-Rowan
Samuel Phillips-Annaleise
Georgiana Night-Steph
Evelyn Manning-Jamie
Lyra Potter-Kait
Sara Moon-Maia
Aurora Night-Kathy
Professor Kida Frost -Ash
Geovanna Volt-Phoebe
Roles:
Werewolf
Werewolf
Cursed
Sorceress

Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Mayor
Hunter

Aurora Night said:
However, I think that it's very important that we vote today so as to continue to try and have villagers as the majority - and that we vote as one.

I am not suggesting that one, but rather look to Phoebe, Anna and Jamie to decide amongst themselves whom they most suspect. Even if they decide to randomly vote for someone, there's an (only just, but still) greater than 50% chance they will lynch a wolf or the sorceress.
I agree, I don't think we can sit back at this point and let the wolves pick yet another one of us off tonight and not try to take one of them today. 3- we know are good, 3 unknown but good and 4 unknown but bad.
I'm interested to hear what Phoebe/Anna/Jamie think and their input in the votes, as two of them have been busy/sick and not very active in the game, but Phoebe has been active.

I'm going to post as much as I can right now as I will be out until this evening and it may be too late xD

Here's my thoughts on those remaining (Not including the three of us that are confirmed inno)

Professor Katherine Alicastell: I feel like Jesse was incredibly defensive yesterday, and didn't do himself any favours. That being said I haven't got much to go on that suggests he would be a wolf. He said he won't be talking today, so we can't really question him further, and I'd probably keep an eye on him rather than voting to lynch right now since he won't be lynching anyone either. Also, two days ago, Claire said that if Rama was a wolf, Jesse is 100% innocent.

Ainsley Lynch: I have 0 idea about Rowan, but if we're left with 4 bad roles, then the numbers show that Rowan would be one of them.

Georgiana Night: Steph is one of the two people that Claire mentioned it's most unlikely to be though, considering the number of votes they're receiving it means that both innocent and wolves are voting for them. That being said it again could be a cover up, and with Steph vs Kait (with Kait's evidence) I'm more inclined between them to think Steph is a bad role, (again because we need to make bad role numbers up to 4).

Lyra Potter: Kait also has one of the most votes though so it's statistically less likely to be her that others. Claire also mentioned two days ago that "If Kait were a wolf, wouldn't the other wolves have thought, 'Oh, Jesse's the seer', and killed Jesse? But Jesse's still alive. That means the wolves aren't worried about Kait dying, OR that Jesse was the seer."

Sara Moon: Claire also suggested the Cursed was likely to be between Jesse and Maia, but Jesse did help to vote off Dan. Worth bearing in mind. It's also interesting that her latest post is pointing a finger at Jesse and Kait. She also pointed out it was suspicious of Kathy to not have voted within two posts, but if she is so active as she claimed to be, why is that suspicious?

Aurora Night: I've considered it to be Kathy, but my gut tells me it's not. She's put into much work and detectiveness that wouldn't do herself any good if she were a wolf.

Professor Kida Frost: I'm interested to hear for from Ash, because she's been lying very low all game. We have no reason to trust her yet, but nothing against her either.

So those in red I think are bad roles, those in green innocent. For today I'll vote Sara Moon because 1) She's one of the most active of the red players 2) The alternative would be Steph, but I don't have as much info for her.

I actually think Claire's thing of the people least likely to be wolves are Steph and Kait at this point, because what she said about "people wgi weren't voting for each other" made sense, and she pointed out that the group of people who hadn't been suspicious of each other were Jesse, Kathy, Ash, Rowan. Also, in response to Phoebe; I also voted for Dan when he was lynched? I wasn't particularly pointing fingers in that post also, I'd just missed a day of the game and was trying to get my head clear. That said, I am suspicious of Kathy at this point, because she didn't vote yesterday, and that to me at this stage of the game, is suspicious. I know you're saying your alternative is Steph, and I've just said I think she's innocent, so I'm not really fighting for my own cause right now, but I 'm just going by what I can gather from what Claire said yesterday. I'm not a wolf, I've been active in the game, and yes I've had a few times where my suspicions were incorrect; I suspected Phoebe, and up until now have been quite suspicious of Kait, but I think Claire's "largest group of people who don't suspect each other" has merit, so I'm going to step back from my suspicions of her now. I'm not entirely sure of who to vote for today, but by now I'm leaning toward Kathy. As I said before, I don't think she was an original wolf, but I think there's a chance she's the cursed.
EDIT: I had more thoughts

Reading back over yesterday, I also feel like Jesse was being overly defensive. When somebody accuses you, getting super defensive is always suspicious, but understandable, but what I don't get why he didn't respond really to the suspicion? Claire's logic was sound, but instead of responding, he just said it made no sense, which it did, so I find that weird.

Sara Moon said:
(claire) she pointed out that the group of people who hadn't been suspicious of each other were Jesse, Kathy, Ash, Rowan.
While I agree with what Claire was saying and your thoughts, we can't really include Rowan and Ash in the list of people who haven't been suspicious of each other because they actually haven't posted anything xD Though I did see Ash lurking the game but still didn't see the need to post....maybe because the fingers aren't pointed at her and she's a wolf for sure?

Geovanna Volt said:
Professor Katherine Alicastell: I feel like Jesse was incredibly defensive yesterday, and didn't do himself any favours. That being said I haven't got much to go on that suggests he would be a wolf. He said he won't be talking today, so we can't really question him further, and I'd probably keep an eye on him rather than voting to lynch right now since he won't be lynching anyone either. Also, two days ago, Claire said that if Rama was a wolf, Jesse is 100% innocent.

Ainsley Lynch: I have 0 idea about Rowan, but if we're left with 4 bad roles, then the numbers show that Rowan would be one of them.

Georgiana Night: Steph is one of the two people that Claire mentioned it's most unlikely to be though, considering the number of votes they're receiving it means that both innocent and wolves are voting for them. That being said it again could be a cover up, and with Steph vs Kait (with Kait's evidence) I'm more inclined between them to think Steph is a bad role, (again because we need to make bad role numbers up to 4).

Lyra Potter: Kait also has one of the most votes though so it's statistically less likely to be her that others. Claire also mentioned two days ago that "If Kait were a wolf, wouldn't the other wolves have thought, 'Oh, Jesse's the seer', and killed Jesse? But Jesse's still alive. That means the wolves aren't worried about Kait dying, OR that Jesse was the seer."

Sara Moon: Claire also suggested the Cursed was likely to be between Jesse and Maia, but Jesse did help to vote off Dan. Worth bearing in mind. It's also interesting that her latest post is pointing a finger at Jesse and Kait. She also pointed out it was suspicious of Kathy to not have voted within two posts, but if she is so active as she claimed to be, why is that suspicious?

Aurora Night: I've considered it to be Kathy, but my gut tells me it's not. She's put into much work and detectiveness that wouldn't do herself any good if she were a wolf.

Professor Kida Frost: I'm interested to hear for from Ash, because she's been lying very low all game. We have no reason to trust her yet, but nothing against her either.

So those in red I think are bad roles, those in green innocent. For today I'll vote Sara Moon because 1) She's one of the most active of the red players 2) The alternative would be Steph, but I don't have as much info for her.

Jesse: people have been comparing him to Dan, but I just want to remind you all that Abby was also really defensive with Kathy picked her out of the crowd and she was innocent. Not saying that means anything, but 100% normal reaction to be upset when you're innocent and people are pointing at you. Always brings up cursed might not be activated, which is true but saying it a bunch hasn't helped your cause xD

Rowan: I agree probs a wolf just number wise makes sense.

Me: I'm not but okay xD I actually kind of fear my life for tonight x_x Or Jamie/Phoebe. I think the wolves will wait for Anna as she could potentially take one of them down with herself, so if they save her for last they'd win with her death.

Kait: Claire told us yesterday we should just lynch Kait to get information. If she's a wolf then we got her, if not we know nothing I think was the gist of her post on it. That being said I feel that it has to be either Jesse or Kait. As in, maybe Jesse as a wolf decided to single out a villager from the beginning to always have a sort of lead and get her taken out. Or he was really smart villager and caught it early on that she's a wolf. Or maybe Kait is the Sorceress, "Sorceress - At 12 players, the sorceress joins the village. She is on the side of the werewolves, and must be eliminated to ensure a village victory, but she does not know the identity of the wolves, nor do they know hers. Each night she casts a ritual on one of the townspeople to discover whether or not they are the seer."

Maia: She did vote for Dan, she pointed out her reasoning was because Dan hadn't engaged in the game until fingers were at him and thought that was sus. That being said I like your logic/Claire's logic; however, I've been thinking about this cursed/active player thing. Teigs hadn't been very active, just voting when the wolves went after her. So they might have switched to an inactive player that night ie. Ash/Rowan. So while it's a good thought I don't think it's enough to go after a person on that alone. But if that's what the proven innocents want to go with I'll follow lead. I also feel like she has more of a chance to be OG wolf than cursed, just saying. (Note: I'm going to wait till the day is nearly done before casting my vote to see if Anna and Jamie post their thoughts :) )

Kathy: Where is she now? Laying low, not voting for a probable wolf, who turned out to be a wolf.
I've thought her game tactics have really changed since the no one was killed night. I do agree with having the innocent people decide the fate for the town's people today that was a good idea. But, this is just a big change from her tables. I feel like I completely agree with what she said going back and forth between the people left over to figure out who else besides myself is innocent. While I think she could be I do have an fear she might be the cursed. I don't think it's enough of a lead to vote towards her, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's one of the other innocents.

Ash: Has been said about her, she floats along in games as villager, might be more invested if wolf. Could be wolf and just opted to be the quiet one. I do find it interesting why everyone thinks the wolves have just been going for the talkative bunch and that they wouldn't have switched that tactic. They totally could have. Ash might not have been OG wolf she could be the cursed.

I don't know how many of you know this about me but I coach competition cheerleading and today is our first comp of the season. I'm on my way on the bus with them now so I probably won't get to post again until after the day phase closes. Since we know Phoebe is innocent, I'm going to vote for who she voted for since I know she's not a wolf. I vote to lynch Sara Moon.

I feel like we should be going for the one we think is MOST suspicious right now, considering it's sort of 50/50 as to who's left, it will be tricky to accurately get all 4 remaining correct for now.

Your exams making a mistake ? But I'm on my way to a friends 21st so I'm going to put in my vote while I can, I may be able to pop in later but for now I vote to lynch Aurora Night

Sara Moon said:
Your exams making a mistake ? But I'm on my way to a friends 21st so I'm going to put in my vote while I can, I may be able to pop in later but for now I vote to lynch Aurora Night
I'm really sorry if it's not you :(

Though we will know more about Kait I think depending on if it's Maia.. Will be interesting to see if I'm still alive tomorrow xD Good luck!

Geovanna Volt said:
Sara Moon said:
I'm really sorry if it's not you :(

Though we will know more about Kait I think depending on if it's Maia.. Will be interesting to see if I'm still alive tomorrow xD Good luck!
This feels sort of like voting for Clara cause I really believed everyone's sus about her but I agree with Phoebe's thoughts and seeing the day is within an hour of being finished I'm going to have to vote for Sara Moon to be lynched. I'll be surprised if she is the cursed mostly cause I've always sort of pegged her as a really good at hiding wolf or just a simple villager xD

Also I hope you're alive tomorrow since you are basically the only one of the proven innocent people active :cyndi:

At first it seemed like the villagers were not going to vote at all, but once one had got the ball rolling, the rest followed suit. With so few of them left however, they were basing their suspicions on those who they had at first trusted, or at least ignored. They only hoped they were lynching an enemy and not a friend...

My count: [ul][li]Sara Moon - 3</LI><LI>[li]Aurora Night - 1[/li][/ul]
Sara Moon, a villager, has been killed. It is night.
It was still night when the villagers awoke, roused by the terrified scream of one of their friends. They all recognised the voice, distorted though it was by fear. No doubt the victim had stayed up to watch for the wolves should they come calling, but she had not been able to do anything to protect herself. When day arrived, they set out to bury her body...

Geovanna Volt, a villager, has been killed. It is day.

You have to be kidding....well this is lame. Annaleise, Jamie you all need to come back today so we can figure out who the wolves are.

NameRole
Professor Katherine Alicastell-Jesse
Ainsley Lynch-Rowan
Samuel Phillips-Annaleise
Georgiana Night-Steph
Evelyn Manning-Jamie
Lyra Potter-Kait
Aurora Night-Kathy
Professor Kida Frost -Ash
Roles:
Werewolf
Werewolf
Cursed
Sorceress

Villager
Villager
Mayor
Hunter
We need to go after strong leads for wolves. I know in the past a lot of fingers have been pointed around but I think we need to dig people out and figure out if Ash/Rowan are wolves or not. Everyone has ignored them saying 'I don't have enough info on them'. I feel like that's the game they're playing,
coast through and Lovi was just the only active wolf. Still two others on that side to fight against but we can only take out one a day. I feel really bad for voting Maia yesterday at this point and maybe we should take a look again at Kathy cause Maia - Villager didn't trust Kathy fully which I sort of agree with, even before Maia voted for her. She could be cursed? But I'm not a hundred percent on that so I wouldn't vote Kathy today.

People you've played me well. I am not really sure who to vote for at this point. But my fingers are heading towards the two quietest of the bunch.

Thoughts anyone else?

So the numbers are down to 8, and we're half and half. I know for sure that Jamie, Anna and myself are innocent.

Of the remaining five, I'm pegging Jesse as the Cursed, but he is not who I'm going to vote for at this point today.

Steph and Kait have been brought up as suspicious numerous times, and yet we haven't voted for them and (surprisingly?) remain mostly wolf-less. However, Steph (who still remains very uninterested in trying to concretely find wolves herself, despite all her facades otherwise) thinks she might be the sorceress, and earlier in the game admitted that she was more focused on trying to figure out the seer/sorceress instead of the wolves (to try and explain away Claire's noticing of the very fact in my first brackets) - which are roles the wolves would be interested in trying to divine. So I'm suspicious of Steph as a wolf.

I'm pegging Kait as the sorceress (based on the above), and so won't be voting for her at this point today either, as she can't do anything during night phases that will at this stage of the game harm the villagers.

Rowan and Ash are largely unknown, but according to my numbers here only one of them can be a wolf. Steph seems to be throwing more theories around regarding Ash being that wolf, I think it's worth pointing out.

I'll happily explain any of my suspicions further, and likely counteract your own of me now that I've definitely pointed the finger at others. The table is still going strong, despite the fact that I woke up and cried at the three pages Jesse, Claire, and various others managed to add while I was asleep in the last eight-ish hours of that day phase.

I vote to lynch Steph - particularly because last day phase she said voting for Maia 'felt like voting for Clara' (innocent), and yet did it anyway. I had a vote at that stage, and Steph has numerous times said she was suspicious of me (hinting in vain and yet never being able to commit to it because proven innocents never seemed to think I was guilty enough) - why wouldn't she vote for me and let the vote fall where it may unless she wanted to keep me alive to point the finger at later on?

(Yes, I realise that 'Kathy might be a wolf, that's why' which is [said sarcastically] why I am voting for her today, yes, I am a wolf, voting for another wolf (based on the fact that she's been saying I am a wolf all along, see how we've worked together all game in preparation for the chance we might get to pull this exact strategy on you at the last minute) in the hope that my bizarre double bluff will somehow convince others to vote for someone other than Steph, and absolutely won't make people just lynch me instead, yes, a fabulous strategy from a wolf.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back