Maria's Adults and Unsorted Characters!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hi everyone! So, this time around, I'm going to be offering my unsorted and adult characters for now! I'll do one for my Hogwarts characters before the new year starts! I'm excited to do some plots!

ADULTS

13680.jpg

Harrison Jacobs | Magical | 27 Years Old

Harrison Jacobs is the eldest half-sibling of Issac and Samantha Jacobs. Harrison works at Gladrag's Assistant and is an activist. He supports woman's rights, as well as attending as many protests as possible. However, Harrison has spent so much time working and attending protests, that he hasn't really had the time to spend time with friends or meet people. Or even found himself a lover. The last time Harrison went on a date was a couple of years ago.

I haven't done anything with him at all, so it would be awesome to do something!

NEEDS: FRIENDS!! Flings and a Final! Anything!!

AESTHETIC
13907.jpg

Quinn Mercury | Professor | 37 Years Old

Quinn is a professor at Hogwarts New Zealand as an Arithmancy teacher. She enjoys her time teaching and spending time with children, as she wants children of her own. Quinn is very quirky, friendly and energetic, so you may want to watch out for that. She loves the outdoors and loves to travel. However, Quinn hasn't done much travel aside from going between New Zealand and America to visit family, as she has been busy with work. Quinn does want to settle down and have a family.

NEEDS: Friends! NZ Extended Family Members! Anything!!

AESTHETIC
17166.jpg

Gemma Jacobs | Magical | 23 Years Old

Gemma is one of my new characters here on HNZ! She's a cousin of the Jacob's clang. Gemma has recently graduated from University in photography but is still unsure if she'd like to pursue it as a career. The girl has decided to move into Brightstone Village, as she went to AUT and wants to be closer to her family in New Zealand. Gemma has a golden retriever named Teddy. She is a huge dog lover and loves Teddy to death. She takes her dog almost everywhere with her. Gemma is very energetic and wholesome. She loves photography, coffee, nature and travelling!

NEEDS: Friends! Flings! Final!

EDIT: Gemma attended Hogwarts Scotland and was sorted in Hufflepuff

AESTHETIC

UNSORTED CHARACTERS
16491.jpg

Molly Burke | Magical | 10 Years Old
(SORTED IN Y39)

Molly is the young sibling of my first year, Nolan Burke. Molly is very imaginative and likes anything PINK! She thinks that everything is interesting, and turns it into something imaginative. You will always see that the girl is always happy, but is sensitive and stubborn. She is also very blunt, so she'll tell you as much of the truth of her thoughts as she can. Molly loves princess and anything sparkly!

NEEDS: FRIENDS! Enemies! Drama! ANYTHING! (Too young for love yet, but maybe crushes?)

AESTHETIC
18222.jpg

Abigail Payne | Unsorted | 10 Years Old
(SORTED IN Y40)

Abigail is an adopted child that lives in Melbourne Australia. Abigail doesn't know much information about her biological family. Only that she was born in Melbourne, as well as her biological family being from there. Abigail has some slight trust issues with people, so it will take a wee bit longer for her to warm up to you. She is very creative, as she has a huge passion for art, especially chalk art and painting. She also loves to do mini DIY projects.

NEEDS: FRIENDS! Enemies! Drama! ANYTHING! (Her biological family she can find - but that will be later into the future)

AESTHETIC
18911.jpg

William Henderson | Unsorted | 9 Years Old
(SORTED IN Y41)

William is my newest character here in HNZ! Will is muggleborn and is American-Canadian (His father is American and his mother is Canadian). William is a HUGE sports lover. He loves Hockey and American Football. William moved to New Zealand just recently due to his mother's passing, and Will's father wanted to get away from all of that drama. So they have a fresh new start to it all.

NEEDS: FRIENDS!! Enemies! Drama! ANYTHING!

I'll make his bio soon!

AESTHETIC

Here are all my characters! I can't wait to plot with you all! Plus I haven't done much with these characters, so I'll honestly be happy with any idea you throw out there!

If you're also interested in making families or new characters with me, I'm totally up and excited about that!! And if you're also interested in playing a sibling for any of my current characters I have, I'm totally up for that too!

My PM's are always open if you want to discuss anything further. It can be about these characters or any of my Hogwarts students! You can also always message me on discord! (Maria M#7120)​

Last edited:
Mariaaaaa!

So I got a few, not a lot but it's something.

For Gemma I could offer Leif Odegard who I believe should be 22 at the moment. I absolutely love Leif and I miss him so I'd be keen to do something with him! He's in his last year at muggle uni and is genuinely a super nice guy. Also I'm too lazy to write an entire description so y'know, let me know if you want to know anything. I think they'd get along though so they could be friends but I'm also up for discussing something more.

For Abigail I could offer Kiara Thompson. She's Isaiah's little sister (adopted as well) and the youngest Thompson. She's a bit shy but around the right people she'll warm up quite quickly. With Abigail having some slight trust issues I'd wonder how they'd interact though, so that would definitely be interesting.

Hey!
I have a Cara Reed and mayby they can be shcool friends our best friends with Abigail Payne ? I always wanted somethig do that in shcool. Cara is to Arist and i have Julie Jake. She is to Artist but she like singing to.

Mariaaaaa!

So I got a few, not a lot but it's something.

For Gemma I could offer Leif Odegard who I believe should be 22 at the moment. I absolutely love Leif and I miss him so I'd be keen to do something with him! He's in his last year at muggle uni and is genuinely a super nice guy. Also I'm too lazy to write an entire description so y'know, let me know if you want to know anything. I think they'd get along though so they could be friends but I'm also up for discussing something more.

For Abigail I could offer Kiara Thompson. She's Isaiah's little sister (adopted as well) and the youngest Thompson. She's a bit shy but around the right people she'll warm up quite quickly. With Abigail having some slight trust issues I'd wonder how they'd interact though, so that would definitely be interesting.
Ahhh Marijkeee!

That's okay! Hehe!

Leif + Gemma - Ooo I could see them being friends - I did read his bio, and he does seem like a nice guy, so I'm definitely up for the idea! I'm happy to rp them together first, and if it seems like there is some potential for more down the line, I'm always happy to discuss more between them!

Kiara + Abigail - Ooo I see some potential here too! I'm curious what they'd be like towards each other. Abigail is also a little shy and will also slowly warm up to people. I think they somehow may relate to the adoptive part of their life and such. But I'm definitely up for a thread between them too!

Hey!
I have a Cara Reed and mayby they can be shcool friends our best friends with Abigail Payne ? I always wanted somethig do that in shcool. Cara is to Arist and i have Julie Jake. She is to Artist but she like singing to.
Hiya Maiya!

I'm not sure which year you'd be sorting Clara - But Abigail will be sorted not this coming IC year but the year after (2055 - Y40) So it may be a while until we can do some Hogwarts threads between them, depending on when you're sorting your character. But I am keen or happy to a thread between them outside of Hogwarts like in Brightstone Village or something!

I can also always offer you Molly, since she's being sorted this coming year, if you want someone that being sorted around the same time as your character (If your character is being sorted this coming IC year)

Hey!!!!

Well, I have something to offer too.
From adults to offer, I have only Michelle Evans. She could work for Gemma and/or for Harrison. She is quiet and absolutely introverted and tries to spend as much time working. She is not a big fan of people who are loud unless they are ambitious and know what they want to achieve. She is absolutely materialistic and almost never gets attached to people, but she is planning on fostering her little cousin. Her unfinished aesthetic

And from unsorted... Well, I have Tim and Katerina who are starting school in the following year. Tim is the youngest brother to my Julia Black and he is also twin brother to Daina's Robina Black. He is a literal sweetheart, he loves making jokes, but he knows boundaries and wouldn't ever hurt anyone planned. He loves cuddles and loves paying attention. He absolutely loves animals, he takes his dog everywhere he can and has a big hurting for the fact that he always has to eat outside of the cafe because he can't take his dog inside. Oh, and he is extremely in love with sports, he would give up everything to play something, no matter what. He is also really disappointed that CoMC starts only in the third year because he is the most excited about it. He is pretty stubborn if he wants to be so, so he could work for Will if you are up to that, they could bond over sports and spend time a lot together when Tim won't be at school. And he could work for Molly too, they would be an overly exciting duo.

Then I have Katerina Laar, she is an Estonian and she moved to New Zealand about a year ago. I literally just made her, but she is an absolute ball of energy, may seem a bit immature at some points, because what is in her mind, is also on her tongue. She is hyperactive and she loves everything, except basketball and romantic movies, she founds them too sappy. Oh, and she hates when people seem emotionally unavailable. She could work for Molly.

And for Abigail I have Aika, she just moved to NZ. She is two-faced, so she will always act like she absolutely adores them and then quietly judges. She would never let happen anything that could let others understand her true face, the only one who can know that is her brother. One more unfinished aesthetic

Hi Maria!

I could have Matt rp with Quinn, maybe? He needs more Professor friends I think.

For Molly I enjoy her interaction with Gwen :r I could imagine Gwen trying to take her under her wing and be her friend, manipulating her a bit as well.

Mariaaaaa I've got a few ideas for you!!

Harrison & Vivian: So Viv's on a lil bit of a rebound & looking for casual flings, if you'd be down? He's definitely not looking for anything serious, but he's got a lot of Emotions about seeing Tristan again, and he's looking for a way to forget about all that. Like I said though he doesn't do relationships, so if it ever got Seriously Datey he would probably panic and bounce, which could also be an interesting plot 👀

Quinn & Kahurangi: Not rly a plot idea per se more of a heads up that Kahurangi's having a lil party soon & naturally Quinn will be invited!!

Quinn & Alexander/Efren: I've got two other characters who are around Quinn's age who could be potential friends/flings. I haven't done much with either of them yet but Alex is a bit more fleshed out, he's Kyle Alcott's brother & Louis and Giulia's dad. He's a bit.... rakish? A gadabout. Definitely not a terrific dad, so if they did hang out long term that could be an interesting point of conflict. Efren is v dissimilar, he works in international magical law & he's a bit on the awkward side. He's sort of spent his life drifting from thing to thing without direction, and he'd rly like to figure out what his direction is. He doesn't feel like he really knows himself yet. He's Abian and Aisa Hunter's cousin, and he's more close with their branch of the family than his immediate family back in the Philippines. Either Alex or Efren have potential for interesting plots so lemme know if you want stuff with either/both of them!

Any of your unsorted kids & Giulia: Giulia's the kid I'm going to be sorting next year, she's Alex's youngest daughter & having a bit of trouble adjusting to living in NZ, since English isn't her first language. She's sweet though, she's a huge geek and quite friendly. I think she would maybe click best with Molly, but I'd be down for any threads you want!
Lemme know if you're keen for any of that! :wub:

@Kiara Wood - Hiya!! That's so many amazing ideas and characters offered! hehe! I'll pm you later on and will be happy to discuss with you more in-depth!

Hi Maria!

I could have Matt rp with Quinn, maybe? He needs more Professor friends I think.

For Molly I enjoy her interaction with Gwen :r I could imagine Gwen trying to take her under her wing and be her friend, manipulating her a bit as well.
Hiya Daphneee!!

Matt & Quinn - Ooo yes! I think that would be awesome! Quinn also needs some more professor friends, so I think that would be perfect! hehe!

Gwen & Molly - Oh yes! So did I! Ooo, yes, that seems like a good plot between them! Molly is absolutely clueless and gullible with everything, so she'll defiantly will most likely listen to Gwen hehe!

Mariaaaaa I've got a few ideas for you!!

Harrison & Vivian: So Viv's on a lil bit of a rebound & looking for casual flings, if you'd be down? He's definitely not looking for anything serious, but he's got a lot of Emotions about seeing Tristan again, and he's looking for a way to forget about all that. Like I said though he doesn't do relationships, so if it ever got Seriously Datey he would probably panic and bounce, which could also be an interesting plot 👀

Quinn & Kahurangi: Not rly a plot idea per se more of a heads up that Kahurangi's having a lil party soon & naturally Quinn will be invited!!

Quinn & Alexander/Efren: I've got two other characters who are around Quinn's age who could be potential friends/flings. I haven't done much with either of them yet but Alex is a bit more fleshed out, he's Kyle Alcott's brother & Louis and Giulia's dad. He's a bit.... rakish? A gadabout. Definitely not a terrific dad, so if they did hang out long term that could be an interesting point of conflict. Efren is v dissimilar, he works in international magical law & he's a bit on the awkward side. He's sort of spent his life drifting from thing to thing without direction, and he'd rly like to figure out what his direction is. He doesn't feel like he really knows himself yet. He's Abian and Aisa Hunter's cousin, and he's more close with their branch of the family than his immediate family back in the Philippines. Either Alex or Efren have potential for interesting plots so lemme know if you want stuff with either/both of them!

Any of your unsorted kids & Giulia: Giulia's the kid I'm going to be sorting next year, she's Alex's youngest daughter & having a bit of trouble adjusting to living in NZ, since English isn't her first language. She's sweet though, she's a huge geek and quite friendly. I think she would maybe click best with Molly, but I'd be down for any threads you want!
Lemme know if you're keen for any of that! :wub:
Hiya Rowannnn!!

Ooo loving these!

Vivian & Harrison: Ooo yes!! I'm totally down for something causal between them. I don't plan on Harrison having something serious with anyone at the moment until down the line, a little later in his life hehe! So again, I'm totally down for something causal between them.

Kahurangi & Quinn - Oh! Exciting! hehe!

Alexander/Efren & Quinn - I'm happy for either! Quinn pretty much needs some friends at the moment. So maybe we can just start something with either one or both of your characters and then see where it goes?

Giulia & Unsorted Characters - Ahh I've seen a wee bit of Giulia on the site, and she seems adorable! hehe! I agree, I think she and Molly will get along most likely. So, I'm also defiantly down to do a thread between them!

Yaaay that all sounds good!

Harrison & Vivian - that all sounds ideal, shall I start a thread?

Quinn & Alex/Efren - That all sounds good! I'm down for either or both, up to whether you'd be up to both threads at once or maybe do one now and one later?

Molly & Giulia - Yayyyy, I'm glad you agree!! Very keen for a thread, could you start that one?

ALSO! I forgot to mention in the main PD that Gemma went to Hogwarts Scotland! (So if any of you guys are up for old classmate catch-ups, I'm all up for that too! But I'll add it up there too! hehe

Yaaay that all sounds good!

Harrison & Vivian - that all sounds ideal, shall I start a thread?

Quinn & Alex/Efren - That all sounds good! I'm down for either or both, up to whether you'd be up to both threads at once or maybe do one now and one later?

Molly & Giulia - Yayyyy, I'm glad you agree!! Very keen for a thread, could you start that one?
Vivian & Harrison - Okay cool! If you could, that would be awesome! :D

Alex/Efren & Quinn - Maybe we can start one now? And then the other one later down the track? I don't mind which pair we can start with. Would you like to start this one off as well? Or would you like me to?

Giulia & Molly - Perfect! Yeah, I can start this one hehe! - Anywhere specific? :D

That all sounds good!! Maybe I can start with Efren for now and you can start one for Alex later on?

Ahhh Marijkeee!

That's okay! Hehe!

Leif + Gemma - Ooo I could see them being friends - I did read his bio, and he does seem like a nice guy, so I'm definitely up for the idea! I'm happy to rp them together first, and if it seems like there is some potential for more down the line, I'm always happy to discuss more between them!

Kiara + Abigail - Ooo I see some potential here too! I'm curious what they'd be like towards each other. Abigail is also a little shy and will also slowly warm up to people. I think they somehow may relate to the adoptive part of their life and such. But I'm definitely up for a thread between them too!

Leif & Gemma: Sounds good! I'd be happy to throw them together and see how they get along.

Kiara & Abigail: I'm having a hard time imagining what this would be like but that makes it all the more interesting!

I could start one if you want to start the other? Unless you wanna spread things out a little bit?

Leif & Gemma: Sounds good! I'd be happy to throw them together and see how they get along.

Kiara & Abigail: I'm having a hard time imagining what this would be like but that makes it all the more interesting!

I could start one if you want to start the other? Unless you wanna spread things out a little bit?
Okay perfect!

Oh, that's okay! We can always just see how it goes, for now, it honestly can go in any direction lol

Which one would you like to start?

:D

Okay perfect!

Oh, that's okay! We can always just see how it goes, for now, it honestly can go in any direction lol

Which one would you like to start?

:D

I could get one going for the kids if you want to start Gemma & Leif?

I think we already did a thread with Abigal and Tiffaney... I'm happy to build on their relationship although it seems Tiffaney will be a year above her since she is getting sorted in the next year.
We can do Tiffaney and Molly as well if you like.

Also Leya and any of your adults... Leya is a social butterfly and just moved to NZ in pursuit of something important. She loves a good time but is serious when it counts. She loves making friends and is possibly looking for someone to go out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back