Lots of Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elia x Acacia: Elia is pretty much in the dark, so she might not know about Acacia's rep, but she might know about someone doing that. It will be funny to connect the dots.

Aaren x Emily: Yass, someone else who knows how to do the hackey sack thing!

Blaise x William: This is perfect, since I know that Blaise would find him utterly adorable. Blaise kind of finds anyone like that unless they are mean so....

Thyona x Blake: Absolutely! This would be her first boyfriend and it is going to be such a bad experience for her. Man, I love it.

Cyrus x Shale: Right, right, since no one would open up right on the dot. So, I can definitely see it.

Selvanna x Connor: I imagine that she loves Quidditch, but anything with wheels. Skateboards, roller blades, etc. She loves all of it. It would be hard not to find her with something like that.

Jett x Finn: Dude, getting the parents involved would be absolutely hilarious. Or at least, seeing someone's parent react just by hanging around Styx's grandson. I cannot wait to have this happen!

Jade x Hester: We can throw them on a train and see what happens?

So, big question is, who starts what?

Teigan: Oh whoops, I was sure Rowan was the one who was dying haha my bad.

As for the others that all sounds good! I could start something with William if you can start Mary Lou & Maria?

Jamie: Yesssssss I would for sure be keen to do something with Acacia & Athena, that's been simmering unspoken for way too long haha... they work together & are both in Heta, so they have plenty of opportunities to clash... Heta could be fun, since it was a Heta meeting where Athena was first rude to Acacia haha

Kadi: That sounds good! We should prob talk to Daph abt when we wanna do Simon & Blake since Tyler would likely be involved too. Will put the rest on my To Do Later list so I don't forget like a Fool

Emzies: Both perf, thank you! Will reply & get my ones started asap :hug:

Kaitlyn: That all sounds great! I'm so hype for Maria having to confront her fear of Styx especially xD

I could start Elia & Acacia, Thyona & Blake, Jett & Finn, and Jade & Hester? That would leave you Aaren & Emily, Blaise & William, Cyrus & Shale, and Selvanna & Connor? Do we wanna get them all going soonish or spread them out through the year?

Hello! I can offer up Aisling as a friend for Hester. She has just moved from overseas though, so they’d have to of met just before the semester starts.

That would be awesome! Does Aisling's family have a home in NZ or is she travelling from Ireland to attend school here? Hester lives in Dunedin but she travels around a lot, so she could have met Aisling just about anywhere in the country :)

Yupp, Elsie's officially dead now, sad times ;-;

I'll start Mary Lou and Maria when the new year officially starts!

Rowan!!

So, in your last pd I mentioned how Jon and Kahurangi should rp, because Jon wants to be a muggle teacher, and he would know that Kahurangi is a qualified teacher in the muggle world and would want to ask her for advice on what he should do to get the same qualifications. I think it could be a nice bit of development for them as friends and builds on the mentor ship thing we rped a little bit when Jon was still an HNZ professor! Let me know if you’re still keen for that and I’ll start an rp!

Next, we gotta have Hester and Marie be friends!! I have a lot of open rp ideas for Marie so if you want I can start an rp and leave it open for Hester to join, and we can see how they interact?? I assume they’ll get along so it should be super fun!

Cool haha at the Heta Omega Meeting it will be fun than?! Haha

Hiyaa!

I could offer Chloë here who I think might make a good friend for Connor?
I also have Peyton Wright to offer as someone for Vivian to hang out with, she has playing music in quite a few places as well so I think they could easily run into each other at some point.

Kaitlyn: That all sounds great! I'm so hype for Maria having to confront her fear of Styx especially xD
I could start Elia & Acacia, Thyona & Blake, Jett & Finn, and Jade & Hester? That would leave you Aaren & Emily, Blaise & William, Cyrus & Shale, and Selvanna & Connor? Do we wanna get them all going soonish or spread them out through the year?
Yes please. And we can start some, and decide which ones are best a little later. Maybe we can start half, and then when one finishes, the next one can begin? I know I am gonna definitely do Blaise x William, Aaren x Emily immediately!

Hey Rowan.
I have a few sugestions.

Nell and Selene: seeing as they are dating we should really have at least one RP with them at a time when neither of us have huge RL commitments. and i have a thought about a Halloween costume if they want to go to the feast together.

Kahurangi and elvera: we keep saying it but they should also RP.

Connor and linden cullen: linden is a huge animal lover just seeing that gif made me think he would like Connor.

le me know what you think or if you have any other ideas.

Aaaaaa sorry for not replying guys, things have been an absolute mess IRL for the last week. Thank you for all the replies though! I think this is enough plots for now, any more new stuff and I'll get totally overwhelmed haha but thank you!!

Anna: YESSS we gotta do Kahurangi & Jon times for sure! Flick me a link whenever!!!

Also defo keen for Marie & Hester, let me know when to jump into a thread & I'll try get on it!

Jamie: Yessssss perf >:3

Marijke:
Ooooh yes to both! I think Chloe & Connor would get along really well, & I'd LOVE for Vivian to make some friends in the music scene!

Kaitlyn: Sounds good! I'll try to reply & get a couple of my threads started soon :D

Mia: Yesss I'm always keen for Nell & Selene! Nell has to congratulate her on the badge for sureeeeee! I'm super keen to hear your thoughts about Halloween aaaaah that would be cute!

Agreed about Kahurangi & Elvira haha... I can actually see Kahurangi going to her for guidance since they teach sort of similar things, I am... having IDEAS could I start something soonish??

And DEFO keen for Connor & Linden, it sounds like they'd definitely get along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back