Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Welcome to a new birthday topic! This thread will run throughout the birthday celebration!! It is based on this OOC thread if you want to see how it's worked in the past.

Pick one of your characters and respond to the question posted in character. You may reply with as many characters as you like, but post the answer under each account instead of in one long post. Every 24-48 hours a new question will be asked and you respond to that with your character. Feel free to jump in at any time!

Let’s get this show on the road!

WHAT IS THE DUMBEST WAY YOU’VE BEEN INJURED?

I’m almost embarrassed to admit it, but once broke my pinky toe by walking into a chair in my bedroom. The chair had been in the same spot for over a year.

Last edited:
Er... well, I must have been about thirteen or fourteen. Thinking I was being incredibly clever, I built a microphone that allowed me to pick up and amplify the sound of my neighbour's television. Unfortunately, it also amplified the sound of a motorbike revving in the street. My ears never did quite recover.

That one time I got hit with a bludger while sitting on the bench.....or that time I hit the bludger and then it hit me!

artist depiction of the great event:
tumblr_pb1ymufTch1xsya9fo1_400.gif

...I once tripped over my own feet in our backyard and fell on my face on the gravel path, because I was distracted by the nice clouds in the sky

The first time I had to give an injection I stabbed myself with the needle as I was taking the cap off.

Umm. Well I was camping. And I ran into a stranger and invited them to join me for some stew. Because it was cold almost dark, and they looked hungry. What I didn’t realise was, well that was the night I became a werewolf.

There is a scar down my right shoulder blade about two inches long. I was eight years old, and I made a bet with my older sister, 12, that I could climb the tallest tree in the woods by our house. If I did it, she would do the dishes for two weeks. If I failed, I would have to do her chores all summer. Now, as an adult, I understand why this was a terrible idea and yes my sister should have known better. Anyway, I reached the top of the miro branches and pumped my fists in the air. In doing so, I fell out of the tree, reaching for any branch I could I grabbed myself before I dropped. Dislocated my shoulder, and a branch got me bad in the back, my sister had to help me get down. She promised she would do my chores for the rest of the summer if I didn’t get her in trouble with Mom, so I took it. We made up a story that would be less likely for either of us to get in trouble and I still don’t think Mom believed it, but she didn’t seem to want to ask more questions.

Next question—

What is your most unusual talent?

I am unnaturally flexible. I can put my leg next to my ear and bend my back to put my head between my legs. Not at the same time though, but that would be even cooler!

I am able to make a few pretty accurate bird calls because of the amount of time I spent outside growing up. Side note: don't actually do this around the birds because then they might flock towards you.

I have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. and I would like to think I give pretty good advice.

I am good at functioning on little sleep. And at remembering dreams apparently most people can’t.

I am pretty good at fitting in to whatever the social situation requires

I am good at always telling the truth. But recently I have had to learn how to twist the truth so as not to break the international statute of secrecy.

I am good at acting before I think. And picking the least predictable solution to a problem. (Useful for working with demiguises)

What is your most unusual talent?
Knowing when my children are getting themselves into trouble. Really, I've just noticed they get more silent than usual but they haven't caught on that that's how I know.

Knowing when my sister is lying. I dunno, is that unusual? We're twins so maybe its not that unusual.

Some spells may not work on me, I just don't know which because I never been attacked before. I get it from my parents.

and i hope you never find out little heart.

for a wizard, especially one with giant blood, I have an unusual ability to understand and work with machines.

I have some talent in woodwork, like whittle wood. I'm not that great, as my younger sister is the wand maker in our family. I can make some stuff.

Love the answers! Keep them coming!

What’s the funniest name you can think of for a pet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back