OOC First Name
Liz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Rigid 12 1/2” Hazel wand, with Hippogriff feather core
Kia Ora koutou! (that's hello everyone in Maori for those who haven't heard it before ^_^)

I'm sort of new here. I was on HNZ a looong time ago (10+ years I think) so I doubt anyone would remember me, plus I didn't really get the whole netiquette thing at that time and I think I was *kinda* annoying, but try not to hold it against me.

So ten+ years later I find myself very busy as a medical student, and to be honest needing something of a creative outlet. I've also been delving into the world of Harry Potter through the audiobooks, and HNZ suddenly sprang into my mind a couple of weeks ago. I've mulled it over for a wee while, but finally decided to jump back in and I can't wait to get down to some nitty gritty character development and plot lines.

Also clever me thought that username wasn't the name of the character so looks like I'm snargaluffpod for the next month x_x but not to worry, extra time for character planning right?

Don't be afraid to say hi or suggest plots, I'm open to it all at this point! Looking forward to meet you all :wub:

Welcome (Back) to HNZ! If you need any help with anything just give me a poke! I'm happy to lend a hand in helping you get set up!

Welcome (Back) to HNZ! If you need any help with anything just give me a poke! I'm happy to lend a hand in helping you get set up!
Thanks Emzies! Really appreciate it, and think I will need some reminders on coding, putting in an avatar ect once I get a bit more settled. I used to be so tech savvy as a teen, what happened to me?

Welcome back to the site! We can also help you get that name sorted if you want ;)
I hope your time on the site is enjoyable!

Heeeey! Welcome back to HNZ! I will send you PZ with all possible plot lines I can offer! Can't wait to see you roleplaying :wub:

hello Snargaluffpod.
welcome back to HNZ it is always great to see familiar faces returning. I can't remember who you were before. but elvera le fey is my oldest if you recognise her, or briar rowan or tara Sitara.
Ifyouhave any questions feel free to shoot them by way and if you want to change you name I assure Cyndi or Emzies would be more than happy to help you out.
also congratulations and good luck with studying medicine

Mia

Welcome back!

Haere mai! Welcome back to HNZ! It's so fun seeing older users come back to the site. I'm always game for plotting, even if I'm a lil slow sometimes, so feel free to reach out if you have any ideas you want to flesh out!

Tena koutou and thanks very much everyone for the welcome back! I definitely see a few familiar names, looking forward to catching up and plotting with you all :)

Hi! I'm Jess :) Welcome back!

Nau mai ki te HNZ! I also joined around the same time as you, left for a bit, & came back a few years ago, so we're very much in the same boat! Curious if we ever interacted back in the day :p It's good to have you back though, feel free to drop me a line if you ever wanna chat or RP! (Or compare embarrassing 10 year old threads :p )

Welcome back!

Welcome back :D I hope we get a chance to rp sometime!

It's so cool to see older members come back! HNZ just has that effect ^_^ Welcome back!

Thanks so much everyone! Definitely see a few familiar names, looking forward to RPing with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back