I'm back... Again

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey hey everyone... So I sort of disappeared (again)... This time it was because...

Well... my grandfather died and I just wasn't up to doing anything for a long time... So sorry for those who were waiting for responses from my characters

Sorry forgot to mention my characters are:

Alexis
Zachariah
Tiffaney
and Leya

Lexi, I'm so sorry for your loss, it's always hard, but I hope you're doing better now! If you need/want to talk or want to plot, my DMs and Discord are always open! Glad you're back, missed you!:wub:

Awh Lexi! So sorry for your loss, real life always comes first, so don't feel bad at all. We're glad to have you back!!

Lexi glad you are back!

Sorry for your loss.. Don't feel bad about disappearing!

I'm so sorry for your loss!! Sending heaps of love and hugs your way! x
Hugs GIF

Lexi, so sorry for your loss. Glad to have you back with us! Give me a shout if you'd want a plot or hand with anything.

Welcome back to the site, and no need to apologize for being away. Hope you and your loved ones are doing as well as you can during this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss :hug: you don't have to apologize for being away and taking your time, we all understand.

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss Lexi. Look after yourself & don't stress about responding to things before you're ready, HNZ will always be here. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back