- Messages
- 71
- OOC First Name
- Brandi
- Wand
- Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
- Age
- 2/2033
I am very new to HNZ and haven't really RPed in ages... Soo I'm a bit lost on meeting other people and jumping in on other's RPs. Hopefully this is the right place for this post.
I've only got my one character, Katherine (Kat) Porter. First year Ravenclaw.
She is a half-blood who comes from a long line of purebloods on her father's side. She is the only heir to the Porter line, but her grandparents don't think she is fit to be heir. They did not approve of their son's marriage to a muggle woman.
Despite her grandparents' attitude, she was well loved by her parents growing up, along with her best friend Luna's family. Their fathers attended Hogwarts together and had been best friends, and thus their daughters became best friends in turn.
Kat grew up knowing the best of both worlds but would love to be a Potions Master some day. Her hobbies include flying and reading.
She is extremely shy and thus far has only met and befriended Davina Rollins and Audrey Luna Birch.
She spends most of her time with Luna, as they have been friends since they were born. But she has a hard time branching out from her friend because of her shyness and anxiety.
I'd be open for a couple friends (Casual or close) from other houses. Also open for bullies/enemies, with her being so shy and withdrawn she'd likely be a target.
I'm also extremely open to tips from anyone. Seriously, I need all the help I can get. It's been literally more than ten years since I roleplayed last. I'm really not super dead set on anything for her yet since she is only a first year.
I've only got my one character, Katherine (Kat) Porter. First year Ravenclaw.
She is a half-blood who comes from a long line of purebloods on her father's side. She is the only heir to the Porter line, but her grandparents don't think she is fit to be heir. They did not approve of their son's marriage to a muggle woman.
Despite her grandparents' attitude, she was well loved by her parents growing up, along with her best friend Luna's family. Their fathers attended Hogwarts together and had been best friends, and thus their daughters became best friends in turn.
Kat grew up knowing the best of both worlds but would love to be a Potions Master some day. Her hobbies include flying and reading.
She is extremely shy and thus far has only met and befriended Davina Rollins and Audrey Luna Birch.
She spends most of her time with Luna, as they have been friends since they were born. But she has a hard time branching out from her friend because of her shyness and anxiety.
I'd be open for a couple friends (Casual or close) from other houses. Also open for bullies/enemies, with her being so shy and withdrawn she'd likely be a target.
I'm also extremely open to tips from anyone. Seriously, I need all the help I can get. It's been literally more than ten years since I roleplayed last. I'm really not super dead set on anything for her yet since she is only a first year.




and if you have any questions about the site or just wanna chat, feel free to drop me a PM!
I'm glad she'd get along with Zoe! I'll keep an eye on the dorm thread
Otherwise I can.

My brain is just absolutely not working at all. I have been trying to think of 
Kidding! I just always feel like I have an easier time when someone else starts. I'll get the hang of it before too long though! 