• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Hurlidays

Monty Pendleton

Inventor | Tutor | Grandfather
 
Messages
10,820
OOC First Name
Claire
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay/Ace-Spec
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Age
1/1999 (65)
Helloo!!

I'm going away on holiday today until the 20th, so just to let y'all know that I will probably be slow to respond to most RPs until the 21st, when I'm back properly again ^_^

I'll still log in so I'm not gone gone but I'll be slow hehe

Take care all!! :hug:
Clairey
 
Have fun Claire! :hug:
 
Have a great time!
 
Thanks all!! :party: I had a great time, we went to a big sandy beach, and hired a rowing boat on the river. Was super peaceful and relaxing ^_^
 
Back
Top