Hogwarts Gossip

Character's name: Willow Cullen and Noelle maxwell
Gossip: @Noelle Maxwell proposed to willow cullen at the yule ball. she said no and they both left the hall in tears
Relevant threads: I'm not only here to dance
Notes:

Characters name: Jenna Jusantrea and Wendall Lyton.
Gossip: @Wendall Layton. Jenna finaly told him about her filings. That was so cute and he answered the same.. Jenna was so happy right now
Relevan treads. Click

Character's name: Alice Holland
Gossip: Alice dumped her boyfriend at the yule ball after catching him kissing another girl. She dumped a drink on him, but also ran out very clearly upset.
Relevant threads: here
Notes:

Character's Name: Olive Layton
Gossip: It's officially common knowledge that Olive Layton (Leda's sister) was killed by a werewolf
Relevant Threads: x
Notes: Which werewolf however, still remains a mystery

Character's Name: Sully Tofilau, Eric Holland
Gossip: Sully and some other Gryffindor boys dumped a pile of flobber worms on Eric Holland in the middle of the night
Relevant Threads: X (Bonus)
Notes: Got Daph's okay to name Eric. He, understandably, did not take the worm thing very well..

OOC said:
As your official HM gossiper I do need some gossips on anything. I mean, ANYTHING whether from fake gossips, plotted gossips (But open topic), Professor gossips. Just anything.

Did I say ANYTHING? Of course, there are boundaries like close topic (except if both rpers agrees or the parties involved agreed), admin approval topic *This has the number on the first sentence of the topic* (again I need the parties involved agrees to it) and race and gender (no exception on this one).

What if there's no new gossips posted for each semester? Well, moi! will lurk open topics only and it's just a waiting game which I pick.

Well, Happy reading
XOXO

Character's name: Jenna Jusantrea
Gossip: Jenna is still fall in love with @Wendall Layton but she know that they are friends and she will try go with another boy the ball and her hart hoped that he mayby finaly be jelasy.
Relevant threads: not yet but soon.
Notes. That would be interesting if he will be jelacy.

revives thread

Character's name: Eric Holland
Gossip: Eric Holland just loudly and dramatically dumped Nicole Fisk in the great hall after she talked badly about him to some of her friends. He created a bit of a scene, so lots of people probably heard or saw it and could spread the rumor.
Relevant threads: the thread it happens in
angry open thread set right after
Notes: Am happy to have Eric be kind of seen as the bad guy here, considering that to onlookers it looks like he just started screaming at her out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Character's name: Professor Briar Rowan-Cullen
Gossip: Professor Rowan Cullen is a werewolf.
Relevant threads: nothing specific. it was fairly common knowledge before she was professor. and she did tell her class.
Notes:

Character's name: Seraphina My, Tilly Drage
Gossip: Seraphina and Tilly got into a physical altercation in the Great Hall after the Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw game.
Relevant Thread: After the Game
Notes:

Character's name: Lars van Houten and Blake Irons
Gossip: Blake kissed Lars after the match in the stands in front of everyone. They had been hiding their relationship until then and weren't even friendly in public.
Relevant threads: The Quidditch Game
The Stands where Lars reacted
Notes: They are now openly together.

Permission asked to name Blake here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back