cyan & aion zephyr

full

THE WAND CHOOSES THE WIZARD
image-3.png

Straight 18 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Meteorite Dust Core

full

A SINGLE DIARY ENTRY

10/09/2062

It's my birthday! My twelfth birthday which means I'm getting old. I'm at Hogwarts now which is a lot of fun, but you'd think in this day and age they would have figured out how to bring technology to school. I feel like I'm in the dark ages. Dad told me I can learn a lot here, but what if the things I want to learn are on the outside? Sure I want to be able to do more magic, proper magic, like teleport and stuff, but why couldn't I just learn that at home? The people here are strange too, although a couple of them are nice. I hope by the time I go home for vacation I have something to show for the last few months.

Demi ♥

Last edited:
B A S I C ✻ I N F O R M A T I O N ✻ E X P A N D E D

tumblr_inline_ovvza7sZNB1uogu26_540.gif

four lines of lyrics to even it all up

full

Name Details

Full Name
demi skye zephyr

Name Etymology
demi - demi is a gender-neutral name of french origin, meaning "half" or "small".
skye - nature-inspired and prone to puns, skye is a gender-neutral name of scottish origin that exudes a light, breeze nature.
zephyr - meaning "west wind". zephyr is a gender-neutral name of greek origin, rooted in mythology.

Pronunciation
demi - "dem-mee"
skye - "sck-eye"
zephyr - "zef-fer"

Nicknames
dem - occasionally by family trying to shorten her name.

Legal Name Changes
none

Birth & Residence

Date of Birth
september 10th 2050

Birthplace
salerno, italy. demi's parents were visiting her father home country when she was born.

Nationality
legally demi is italian, however she also holds a new zealand passport.

Blood Status
mixed blood

Area of Residence
hogwarts new zealand

Previous Areas of Residence
demi has grown up in her family home in new zealand, however for the first few years she was travelling with her parents as they moved frequently for work and leisure. demi doesn't consider herself to have lived in these countries however, as the family moved every few weeks and often camped out wherever was convenient until they found their permanent home in NZ.

Dialects
although her parents often talk to one another in english as their shared language, and demi considers this to be her native tongue, she also is fluent in both spanish and italian thanks to either parent.

Accent
her accent is that of those in new zealand

Education & Occupation

Schools Attended
hogwarts new zealand: 2062 - present
home schooled: 2053 - 2062

Hogwarts House
ravenclaw

The time had come finally, for Demi to be sorted into the house she was going to spend the next seven years in. As she'd entered the Great Hall, her eyes were scanning around looking for Iris, her older sister who would hopefully be sat with the other Hufflepuff's. Hufflepuff was their mothers house, and one that as far as Demi could tell, suited Iris perfectly, however she wasn't convinced that was where she belonged.

The brunette waited with the other students who were gathering around, eager to hear their names called from the front of the hall. It was surreal, to be here in a place that she'd heard so much about. In the large doorway was where her parents had met almost twenty years ago. Being a Zephyr, she knew she'd have to wait until the end before her name was called, but the grin that spread across her face was genuine as she allowed herself to gleefully make her way up to the stool that sat at the head of the hall. It didn't matter, she told herself over and over, it didn't matter where she was, she was going to do her house and her family proud.

Favourite Class
unsure

Least Favourite Class
unsure

Achievements
to be discovered

Learned Credentials
we shall see

Wand
Straight 18 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Meteorite Dust Core

Occupation
student

Health & Physical

Physical Condition
fit and healthy

Diseases
none, although she did get bitten by one of the animals as a young child and was ill for a few weeks, however there is no lasting effects

Eyesight
20/20

Allergies
tomato

Last edited:
A P P E A R A N C E ✻ A N D ✻ P E R S O N A L I T Y

tumblr_inline_ovw0rpimKn1uogu26_540.gif

full

Appearance Details

Basic Appearance
demi stands at an average height for her age, with long brown hair that falls to her waist. she has olive skin with dark brown eyes, and likes to wear outfits that can withstand physical activities, such as a denim. she often wears darker colours to complement her appearance and wears minimal makeup.

Resemblance to Parents
the majority of demi's physical features come from her mother, cyan zephyr, including her dark hair, eyes, and skin tone, along with her femininity. her face shape and build however in more in line with her father, aion zephyr. additionally, she is slightly taller than her older sister iris and when she stops growing, she will be taller than cyan.

Hairstyle and Type
she will often wear her hair down and free flowing as she feels this is what suits her most of all. when she is working however, especially near any machinery, she will tie it back to stop it getting caught. both her mother and older sister like to play with hair dye, however demi keeps her more or less natural as she finds long hair is already enough maintenance as it is.

Eyes
demi has very dark brown eyes, and long eyelashes.

Smile
demi's teeth are similar to her fathers. she did not inherit the gap between her front teeth that cyan and iris have.

Personality Details

Describe your character in five words
creative, inquisitive, outgoing, epistemological, assertive

Personality
demi grew up surrounded by people that love what they do. cyan adopts and takes care of animals, and her father works on researching animals and ensuring those that are endangered are preserved. she's seen what it's like to be curious and passionate about daily to day life, and to see the effects of strong family bonds. she's loyal to her family, wanting to help them as much as she can, creatively coming up with ways to improve their lives even if she's only capable of a few things.

aion would often involve her in his own projects, and her love of "fixing things" came from working with him outside. she's curious about how things work so that she may be able to improve on them, and is naturally studious, enjoying her learning journey to find out what more she can do. she wants to find something she is not just good at, but she can work effortlessly towards, and believes that as long as she works hard she could make some real changes.

demi is also somewhat sassy and outgoing, which is a strait she gets from cyan. she's happy to be the centre of attention when it's appropriate and has no problems speaking with those she's doesn't yet know. she will speak her mind because she has never received a negative experience for doing so, and takes pride in her opinions that she will happily debate.

Interests or Hobbies
working with mechanics
taking care of animals
meeting new people
reading & writing

Strengths

• considerate: demi is used to be around a lot of people at once, so she's considerate both about her own spacial awareness and how she's affecting others. although she may not know how to deal with various emotions, she can still observe and recognize them.
Flaws
  • intemperate: demi doesn't usually know when to stop. she's not accustomed to boundaries, and so whether it's in relation to a conversation or something she'd set her mind to, she will often see it through to the end regardless of the consequences.
  • childish: due to being one of four siblings, demi will occasionally resort to childish methods. she is not above mockery or pranks to get where she needs to be.
Values and Driving Force
demi is primarily driven by the desire to be content and happy with what she's doing. her family have played an enormous part in her life and she wants to continue the peace that she's felt while at home into her own adult life and family. although she understands that difficult situations may arrive, she is determined enough to work for what she wants, and to find a way through hard times so that one day she can be happy as her parents have been.

L I F E ✻ A N D ✻ F A M I L Y

tumblr_inline_ovw8jvLcXW1uogu26_540.gif

full

Family and Relationships

Relationship Status
single

Sexuality
unconfirmed but likely heterosexual

Immediate Family
aion zephyr - father
cyan zephyr - mother
iris zephyr - older sister
echo zephyr - younger sister
ares zephyr - younger brother

Pets
the family have a house full of pets, it would be silly to name just one

Heritage
demi is italian and american on her fathers side, and spanish on her mothers.

Life Details

School
hogwarts new zealand

Best school subjects
tbc

Worst school subjects
tbc

Current Job
none

Plans for the future
demi wants to do something with machinery / mechanics and hopes to find a way to incorporate this magically

Patronus
tbc

Patronus memory
tbc

Boggart
tbc

Ridikkulus
tbc

Animagus
tbc

T R A C K E R

tumblr_inline_ow1txpuwNK1uogu26_540.gif

full

Year 2062 - 2063 (First Year)
  • met susie lagowski at madam puddifoots
  • met william potter-cade at the magical menagerie
  • started at hogwarts
  • got sorted into RAVENCLAW
  • met maggie grey, bea grey and sophie shepard on her first night
  • met oliver durand and introduced properly to victoria de lacey falling behind from the ceremony

Roleplays

snacks for school shoppers - madam puddifoots (susie lagowski + others)
chapter 1 - magical menagerie (william potter-cade)
exciting times at ravenclaw high - ravenclaw girls dorms (magdalene & beatrice grey and sophie shepard)
we seem to have fallen behind - entrance hall (susie, oliver, tori + william)

Grades

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back