HNZ meet-ups!

I feel like y'all should just road/sky trip to NZ :r
Seems only fitting with the site being set in NZ :p though kings cross station is also a great option xD

Well it's a shame I didn't know that when I was last in Asia or I might've made an attempt to come visit you.

Where in Asia? I'm in the southeast, in the Philippines.

That reminds me, I’ve been to the Netherlands, except it wasn’t for very long, been to several cities, and it was to visit family mostly. We really do need to have a meet-up!

And i’d love to go to Asia sometime so @Irene Meredith-Holland it should be arranged :p

Would love to see you someday, Clara..

I want to meet all of you guys if it were possible. :wub: Everyone needs to meet up at mid point which is probably Puerto Rico for a little vaca :r that way we're helping local businesses and have some fun in the sun. :p

Visit me here then. LOL

I went to South East Asia as well. I haven't been to the Philippines yet but it's on my list. :)

Let’s all go visit Arle!! Would be nice. Or meet up in Singapore, I’d be cool with that too :p

Or Japan? I'll take Angel because he likes Japanese culture but still visit Arle. :p

Does Cyndi have the HNZ high score?
Somebody should edit the first post to include totals. :tut:

I can’t believe my total is only 4 right now :r Anyone fancy coming to England??

I can’t believe my total is only 4 right now :r Anyone fancy coming to England??
My wife and I are thinking of a UK trip next year, but the other option in consideration is a longer trip to do some stuff through Asia.

-prepares an extra special sales pitch-

Awwh nuuu I missed you!! Come back :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back