Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Vampire Blood Core
</SIZE>
e l y s i a k o r e s t y x
<i>
</i>
tumblr_inline_nzv5heryrK1r6xb6e_500.gif

h e r - p e n u l t i m a t e - s i g h s
c a l l e d - s o f t y - o n - t h e - k i n d l i n g - w i n d
h e r - s a i n t l y - e y e s - f i l l i n g - w i t h - t e a r s - l i f t i n g - w i t h - t r u t h
a n d - t h e n - a - g o l d e n - f l a s h - l i k e - t h e - o n s e t - of - h e a v e n
l e a v i n g - h e r - s c r e a m s - b r e a k i n g - m y - h e a r t
a n d - i n - t h e -g r i p - o f -f i re
i - k n e w - t h e - d e a t h - o f - l o v e

latest

b a s i c s
- - - - - - - -
[NAME] Elysia Kore Styx
[ETYMOLOGY] Elysia means God's oath in Hebrew, and has a Latin origin. Kore means maiden, and has a Greek origin.
[SURNAME ORIGIN] The origin of Styx was by none other than Kalif. After he was on the run from the Ministry, he started over with a new name, and had a clean slate. No one knows where he had gotten the name Styx from, but it represents one of the four rivers in the Underworld. So far, only their family is recognized with the last name, and most of them are pure-bloods, so it is a pure-blooded family.
[NICKNAME] Ells by Lestat
[ALLIANCE] Neutral
[BIRTHDAY] September 16th, 2028
[AGE] 15
[GENDER] Female
[LANGUAGES] Speaks and writes Russian, Bulgarian and English
[ORIENTATION] Bi-curious
[HOMETOWN] Dudinka, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
[RESIDENCE] Same place as her hometown, which is underground, where it seems to constantly blizzard outside and stay cold for remotely the year. The underground home has four stories and six basements, all magically enchanted to make it seem bigger. There are countless rooms, most of which are locked off. In the fifth basement, there is a pool, and in the sixth is a tunnel to a safe house that is miles away.
[HERITAGE] 1/4 Italian, 1/8 Bulgarian, 5/8 French
[BLOOD STATUS] Pure-blood
[BLOOD TYPE] B-
[WAND] Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Length: A strange length for a wand and a number which symbolizes misfortune.
Style: Bending to its side, this wand is more difficult to aim than its straighter counterparts but provides character that some simply cannot pass by.
Wood: A complex wand capable of the most advanced magic, Elm does not often make a mistake or fuddle a spell - it is highly dependable to a well matched master.
Core: Wands with this core appear to be useful with healing spells. Spells from a wand with vampire blood may be stronger than the caster intends, however, so they are advised to take note of this.
Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.

[OCCUPATION] Student
[HEALTH] Healthy, no known allergies
[PET] Screech owl that she named Kore
[THEME] Coming soon</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
latest

p e r s o n a l
- - - - - - - - - - -
<SIZE size="50">
[OVERALL]
[MYERS BRIGGS] ISTJ-A
Meaning: Introverted, Observant, Thinking, Judging, Assertive
Group: Sentinel
Also Known As: Logistician
Strengths: Honest and direct, strong-willed and dutiful, very responsible, calm and practical, create and enforce order, jacks-of-all-trades
Weaknesses: Stubborn, insensitive, always by the book, judgmental, often unreasonably blame themselves

[LOVES]
[LOATHES]
[BOGGART]
[ERISED]
[DEMENTOR]
[PATRONUS]
[PATRONUS FORM]
[VERITASERUM]
[STRENGTHS]
[WEAKNESSES]
[IDOL]
[5WORDS]
[TALENTS]
[LOYALTIES]
[GOALS]
[QUIRKS]
latest

z o d i a c
- - - - - - - -
[CHINESE] Born in 2028, she is a Monkey. People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.
[SIGN] Virgo, the Virgin. Virgo's are modest, shy, meticulous, reliable, practical, diligent, intelligent and analytic. On the downside, it also makes them fussy and a worrier, overcritical, harsh, perfectionist and conservative. What a Virgo likes are health foods, lists, hygiene, order and wholesomeness while they dislike hazards to health, anything sordid, sloppy workers, squalor and being uncertain. The choice colors for a Virgo are green and dark brown. The star stone for a Virgo is the Sardonyx.
[MUTABLE SIGN] A Virgo is a mutable sign, and a person that is associated with this sign is associated with adaptability, service-providing and expansion.
[INTERPERSONAL SIGN] A Virgo makes someone principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns.
[PLANET] Mercury. Under the influence of the planet, one would have a computer like memory that allows you to be able to assimilate a large amount of information and then present it to the masses in a more understandable manner. They are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to their heart, such as love or compassion, they find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold They also can be argumentative, critical, nervous and tense and if they do not make a special effort to overcome these they will lose many friends and loved ones throughout their lifetime without a clue as to why. Though the good qualities are industrious, methodical, humane and loving while they can also be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
[ELEMENT] Earth. An emphasis on this element indicate a practical, cautious, and pragmatic approach to life. In the majority of cases there is the need to build solid, 'real' material success, for example, home and career success. Earthy people may benefit from connecting to the earth element via gardening, pottery, facial mud packs. Long range planning and the determination to succeed are strong traits for this element, as is melancholy, greed and fear if taken too far. A person with a lack of earth may find it difficult to live in the 'real' world and to keep themselves grounded. Their expectations in general may be a little unrealistic. Positive traits: practical, efficient, organized, realistic, patient, self-disciplined, hard-working, productive, enduring, persistent, dependable, stable, good common sense. Negative traits: slow, stodgy, lacking in vision, unimaginative, petty, excessively conventional, narrow-minded, stubborn, resistant to change, hoarding, ultra conservative..
[BIRTHSTONE] Sapphire. The sapphire has been linked with faith and purity, as well as foresight. It was thought that the stronger the sparkle of the gem, the more faithful and honest the wearer
latest

a p p e a r a n c e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PLAYBY] Rachael Leigh Cook
[HAIR] Elysia's hair is naturally a dark brown, which is almost black unless it is in the light. She keeps it wavy, but it is naturally straight, like her mother's. Elysia does not use any sort of dye or unnatural chemicals in her hair, so it is soft and thick.
[EYES] Her eyes are a silvery green, like her mother's. They are a deep green around the outside but towards the center there is a more of a silvery hue to them. Elysia received her almond shape from her mother, with full eyebrows and longer eyelashes.
[HEIGHT] Elysia received a long height of five feet and eight inches, putting her an inch taller than her mother. Most of the height would be in her legs, but not so out of proportion with her torso.
[WEIGHT] Elysia is within the average of her weight class, weighing about 134 pounds, with a BMI index of 20.4.
[BUILD] One could look at Elysia and say that she is physically fit, or bony. However, if one called her bony, they would be wrong. Elysia keeps herself fit, but the muscle is only slight. Elysia doesn't want to have a larger muscle tone than what she has, since that is all she needs.
[SKIN] Elysia's heritage comes from northern France and northern Russia, so her skin is fairly white, with hardly any color to it. Because of this, she does tend to burn easily in the sun, however, she does not have albinism.
[SCARS] There are hardly any noticeable scars on Elysia, except one that looked like a deep gash on her right shoulder blade.
[MODIFICATIONS] As of right now, Elysia does not have any modifications.
[SCENT] A scent that is known to be with Elysia is a very subtle vanilla and jasmine mix. Anything overpowering will suffocate her.
[STYLE] Closet. Elysia prefers to dress casually, with jeans, a shirt and a jacket. Rarely, she will dress up, but the majority of the colors she wears are naturals or blacks, nothing that stands out too much. One could say that Elysia has a very modest style to her, unless she wants to dress up, to which case she can don on something seductive that highlights all of her features. When she dresses up, one could say that she resembles her mother. Otherwise, jackets and jeans are likely the only things that Elysia will wear unless the situation is changed.
[MAKEUP] Make up is not something Elysia is interested in. But as she ages, she takes up to natural colors or darker eye shadows without putting on the heavier stuff. She cannot stand anything on her lips, not even lip gloss.
[SMILE] Elysia rarely smiles, though when she does, it is generally small and sweet. She rarely shows her teeth when she smiles, but can when she starts to laugh.
[VOICE] Example (0:20-0:32), though with Elysia's, she is softer spoken and tends to have a slight Russian accent. Elysia can also sound cold if she needs to, which is majority of the time.
[LAUGH] Elysia's laugh is more of a soft, silent type, which she tends to lose her breath during. However, getting her to this point is rare enough.
[HAND] Her hands are slender and long, and rarely painted any other color besides natural. She also is dominant in her right hand.
[FEELINGS] Elysia does not dwell too much on her appearance, but she does feel that her hair should be wavy, instead of straight. She also believes that her posture should be better, even though it is near perfect as is. Elysia does have high expectations from herself, and it presents itself within her appearance.
latest

f a v o r i t e s
- - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLOR] Navy
[FOOD]
[DESSERT]
[DRINK] Jasmine tea
[ANIMAL] Raven
[MAGICAL] Curses
[SPELL] Reducto
[MUSIC] Neoclassical
[SEASON] Autumn
[DAY] New moon nights
latest

s c h o o l i n g
- - - - - - - - - - - -
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Georgia">
[DAYCARE] Home
[ATTITUDE] Elysia was a quick learner under her mother and father's tutoring. She excelled in everything that they taught her.
[PRIMARY] Home
[ATTITUDE] Elysia grew restless with the subjects and languages, but excelled nonetheless.
[SCHOOL] Hogwarts New Zealand
[HOUSE] Ravenclaw
[SORTING] Coming soon
[YEARS] 2040 - Present (Y25 - Present)
[CLUBS] Student Defense Association
[TITLES] Runner up Duelist Champion
[FAVORITE CLASS] Defence Against the Dark Arts
[LOATHED CLASS] Divination
[FAVORITE PROFESSOR] Professor Styx
[LOATHED PROFESSOR] Professor Louise, nothing personal, but she associates her hated class with the professor
[FIRST YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Sorted into Ravenclaw
♦ Met Lilyanna Hope, Sianna Djordjevic, Zared Katsaros, Agrippina Vetrova
[SECOND YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Practiced kissing with Agrippina Vetrova
[THIRD YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Met Diane Winters
♦ Went to Yule ball with Diane Winters and snogged
♦ Second place in Dueling Competition
♦ First kiss with Zared Katsaros
[FOURTH YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Started feeling something for Zared Katsaros
♦ Rejected Zared Katsaros' invitation to the Yule Ball
♦ Danced with Zared Katsaros, and kissed him
[FIFTH YEAR MEMORIES] Coming soon
[SIXTH YEAR MEMORIES] Coming soon
[SEVENTH YEAR MEMORIES] Coming soon
[GRADUATION] Due to graduate 2047
[GRADES] Gradebook

tumblr_inline_nzv5f6pRug1r6xb6e_500.gif

w h e r e - w i l l - y o u - b e - w h e n - t h e y - t e n s e - f o r - w a r f a r e
w h a t - w i l l - y o u - s e e - w i t h - y o u r - i n n o c e n c e - t h e r e
w h e r e - w i l l - y o u - b e - m y - d a r l i n g
w h e r e - w i l l - y o u - b e - w h e n - t h e y - t e n s e - f o r - w a r f a r e
w h e r e - w i l l - y o u - b e - w h e n - g o d - i s - g l o r i f y i n g
t h e r e - w e - w i l l - b e - b e t w e e n - t h e - d e a d - a n d - d y i n g

latest

f a m i l y
- - - - - - - -
Gzqcqyo.gif
PHzpHh7.gif
[MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]
[ESTELLE PASHMINA LEFEVRE]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[DMITRI YURI DESMOIS]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

RW8DaGu.gif
D70IN28.gif
[PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]
[MEGARA ALECTO MOROZOVA]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[KALIF IVAYLO STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

GchAbtb.gif
FoHvLoE.gif
[PARENTS]
[ETOILE HERA LEFEVRE]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[HADES PROKHOR STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

lCLvqYk.gif
0ZAkp9h.gif
DR3EStb.gif
1wCtb1Y.gif

jlMXOSd.gif
tVOF0P4.gif
uhBO6xB.gif
YwlOyyZ.gif

aE1zfgz.gif
[SIBLINGS]
[HADES PROKHOR STYX II]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[VRITRA ALIAH STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[CALLISTA RHIANNON STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[TITANIA ANTIGONE STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[LEGION SITRI STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[LESTAT MARIUS STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[ESTELLE PASHMINA STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[VIKTOR DRAEGAN STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

[LUCIFER DAGON STYX]
Life Span:
Blood Status:
Heritage:
Martial:
Education:
Playby:

[THOUGHTS ]

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
latest

f a m i l y t r e e
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[FAMILY TREE]
latest

r o m a n c e
- - - - - - - - - -
[MARITAL STATUS] Single
[CRUSHES]
Zared Katsaros
Met: First year, on the train to school
Started/Ended: Third year, at the end of the year - Present
First RP: Books, Books and More Books
Thoughts: "I think I have feelings for you, but I don't want to accept them."
[PAST RELATIONSHIPS] She has never been in a relationship.
[VIRGINITY] Still intact.
[FIRST KISS] Her first kiss was with Agrippina Vetrova, because they decided to practice in the safety of their dorms. Her first kiss with a male was stolen by Zared Katsaros in her third year during an argument.
[FIRST DATE] Never been on a date.
[FIRST TIME] Hasn't happened.
[APHRODISIACS] Currently unknown.
[FIRST BREAK UP] Hasn't happened.
[FIRST HEARTBREAK] Hasn't happened.
[TURN ONS] Currently unknown.
[TURN OFFS] Currently unknown.
[SEXUAL PARTNERS] None.
[PERFECT DATE] Currently unknown.
[DREAM PARTNER] Currently unknown.
[OVERVIEW] Elysia is still finding herself right now, and her romance has been a little on the two sides, with going to the ball with girls, but having feelings for one other, who is a male. Right now, Elysia doesn't want to have any attachments, so she doesn't.
latest

f r i e n d s h i p
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[BEST FRIENDS]
Sianna Djordjevic
Met: First night in the castle
First RP: Ugh, Brothers Are The Worst
Thoughts: "Ever since I met Sianna, we have been best friends ever since. I can't imagine myself with someone better. I adore her and won't let anyone harm her."

Agrippina Vetrova
Met: First year
First RP: Suddenly
Thoughts: "Pina is a great friend of mine, and a pure-blood as well. She might be enamored with my brother, but I can take heed that I got to her lips first, I guess."
[FRIENDS]
Lilyanna Hope
Met: First semester of first year
First RP: Getting ahead
Thoughts: "Lilyanna is different, and I admire it. She's very logical, and I can see us becoming more than friends later on. Someone I can really trust."

Zared Katsaros
Met: First year, on the train to school
First RP: Books, Books and More Books
Thoughts: "At first, I hated you. Now, I don't really know. We established our friendship, but there's something more. I can feel it."

Diane Winters
Met: First semester of third year
First RP: Divide
Thoughts: "I invited Diane to the ball with me, after talking to her after class one day. She is friends with Lilyanna, so that's how we met. She's a good girl, and a great kisser."
[ACQUAINTANCES]
Yuki Arai
Met: Third year
First RP: N/A
Thoughts: "I don't really want to be friends with Yuki, since her personality is so bright. However, I do pity her for what my brother has put her through."

Kerryn Howard
First RP: Bump in the night
Thoughts: "All I know is that you are a pure-blood, and you are friends with my best friend."
latest

e n e m i e s
- - - - - - - - - -
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">
[ENEMIES]
Marisol Woods
First RP: Bump in the night
Thoughts: "At first, I didn't care for you. I still don't. Due to what you are, however, there's no place for you anywhere."

Daisy Parker
First RP: N/A
Thoughts: "Your personality just gets on my nerves."
[RIVALRIES]
Lestat Styx
Met: Birth
First RP: Divide
Thoughts: "You are my elder twin. I will always adore you, but we have been competing since birth."
[FORMER FRIENDS]
Octavian Vetrov
Met: First year
First RP: Diamonds
Thoughts: "You might be the twin brother to my best friend, but your actions against tradition disgust me."

tumblr_inline_nzv5fqQkMX1r6xb6e_500.gif

p r o p h e c i e s - a n d - g l o r y - f o r g e - a - m a s s i v e - d i s d a i n
f o r - l y i n g - p a s s i v e - i n - t h e - s h a d o w s - w h i l s t - t h e - e n e m y - r e i g n s
' b e v o t e d - t o - t h e - v o t i v e - h o l y - s t a n d a r d - a b o v e
b y - c o m m a n d - o f - t h e - k i n g - o f - h e a v e n
c a m e - t h e - d e a t h - o f - l o v e
w h e r e - w i l l - y o u - b e - w h e n - t h e y ' r e - v i l i f y i n g
h o w - w i l l - t h e y - s e e - w h e n - t h e - t r u t h - i s - b l i n d i n g

latest

r o l e p l a y s
- - - - - - - - - - - -

[2040]
Unfortunate Reunion: With Andy Hydran, Hades Styx, Hades Styx II, Lestat Styx, Estelle Styx, Viktor Styx
[YEAR 1]
Ugh, Brothers Are The Worst: With Sianna Djordjevic
Suddenly: With Agrippina Vetrova
Getting ahead: With Lilyanna Hope
Books, Books and More Books: With Lilyanna Hope, Zared Katsaros, Rebekah Smith
Hidden from sight: With Aethlinde Arlett
Diamonds: With Sianna Djordjevic, Octavian Vetrov
[YEAR 2]
♦ N/A
[YEAR 3]
Bump in the night: With Octavian Vetrov, Agrippina Vetrova, Marisol Woods, Kerryn Howard, Camelia Kyle, Cato Rainsworth
A yellow rose for you: With Lizzie Taylor
Divide: With Agrippina Vetrova, Diane Winters, Lestat Styx
Dueling Match #14: with Zared Katsaros, Professor Sloane Stark
Dueling Match #23: With Octavian Vetrov, Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Dueling Match #28: With Marisol Woods, Professor Misha Haden
Dueling Match #30: With Bethany Zanders, Professor Misha Haden
Why Bother?: With Zared Katsaros
[YEAR 4]
A Deadly Party: With Zhefarovich Family
Studying - Not Really: With Zared Katsaros
Privacy: With Lilyanna Hope
New Blood: With Eva Mariani
Spells and Magic: With Zared Katsaros
Not on a date: With Zared Katsaros
[YEAR 5]</COLOR></FONT>
latest

h i s t o r y
- - - - - - - - -
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black">
latest

c r e d i t s
- - - - - - - - -

This template is made by me, Kaitlyn. Do not steal.
Influences go to Jessye as well, and the lyrics are:
Death of Love by Cradle of Filth
Images belong to their respective owners​
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back