OOC First Name
Silver
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Hi everyone my name is Silver, and I love Harry Potter! (duh why else would you roleplay on a Harry Potter forum) but anyway I love Harry Potter and I love roleplaying so I thought I'd love to roleplay Harry Potter! Hoping everyone's day is going well!

I'm 24 and I live in a group home because I'm disabled so i have a lot of time on my hands. Hoping this goes well! :D

Hey Silver! Welcome to HNZ, glad you found our corner of the internet - loving Harry Potter and loving role playing sounds like you'll be a great addition to our community! ;)

I look forward to seeing you around the board!

I'm Nick, I'm from Canada, and I'm one of the Admin here - and if you ever have any questions/concerns, I'm happy to help. :claire:

Hi! Im Jess :)

Thanks, Nick! And Hello, Jess!

Welcome to HNZ!

I am Kaitlyn, one of the global moderators here! I, myself, am from the US of A.
You may message me any questions, comments, or plots at any time!

Hope that you find your way around our little home!
~ Kaitlyn

Hey Silver! Welcome to the community! I'm Ruben, I'm kind of new-ish to all of this too (been here for a month and a half) but you can come to me for plots or just anything you want. Btw I'm from Portugal😜

Welcome hnz :)

Hii! My name is Maria and welcome to HNZ!! I'm from New Zealand! if you want to plot or just want to have a chat, don't be afraid to pm me :) I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here on this site!!

giphy.gif

Hey Silver! Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ, Silver!

Hey Silver welcome! Cool name :) I'm Jamie.

Welcome :D

Welcome to the board, Silver!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back