OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I'M BAAACK!!! Lol, as I said before, I left because I had to adapt to the new school and had to deal with my mare, so let's start with that. I managed to get the BEST class ever, even tho we are the biggest class in the whole country, they are extremely friendly and fun, and I adapted really well, the biggest problem was that we got new weird subjects like design and technologies and philosophy even tho I'm in the math class. But oh well, now I got used to it. My mare hasn't been ridden for some moment now because I was doing homework, school work, essays, presentations 24/7 and for this whole month I got out of the house only for one day and even during that day while driving, I was finishing my essay but it's not that bad for some time. So the biggest problem and the reason why I came back was heartbreak, I won't comment a lot on it, it just hurted a lot, and instead of just crying for the whole days, I decided that it's better to focus on what I love, learning, doing researches and writing. SO OMG, I"M COMING BACK AND I'M REALLY READY TO POST AGAIN! after this, on my way to do a plot thread cuz I want more to not have any free time I missed all of youuuuu

Woo, sounds like a lot, Sophia! Glad to have you back and hope we can help you feel a bit better about the heartbreak :hug:

Yay! Welcome back! :party:

Welcome back! It sounds like you've had a full on time, I hope getting back into RP helps you feel better :hug:

Awwh yay welcome back!!! I hope HNZ can help you feel better and that you are doing well!

Welcome back to HNZ, Sophia. I hope things that are going well stay that way and other things improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back