OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
So I know I've done this before, but here we go again. I want to focus on my student characters for now, but I'm open to it if you have an idea for one of my adult characters or if you just want to rp with one of them. I may have forgotten any plots you previously suggested to me due to my horrible memory, so remind me please. :r
giphy.gif

Jemma James Potter
First Year Gryffindor
Red hair with green eyes​

Jemma is the youngest Potter sibling. She's very much a free spirit--carefree and easy going. As the baby of the family, she has been catered to by her mother and step-father. Jemma is impatient and stubborn- traits that seems to run deep in her family tree. She almost always says exactly what she's thinking in her head which can occasionally cause her problems. Jemma loves a good adventure and has a tendency to come up with schemes that end unexpectedly. Jemma's very best friend is her cousin, Jacob Kingsley. The Kingsley/Potter clan is extremely close and they grew up doing things together all the time. She's very protective of him, so she'd have a problem with anyone that had a problem with him, or anyone she loves for that matter.

What she needs: Everything. More friends. An enemy or two. Frenemies. No romance now, but I'd entertain ideas for the future. I want her to date a lot of different people. She's not going to settle down until she's much older. She does have a final though.
giphy.gif

Camille Hall
Second Year Puff
Blonde hair with blue eyes​
Camille Hall is a part-veela girl. She's friendly but not particularly outgoing. She is a very honest and straight forward person. She doesn't lie because she thinks lies only hurt others more than the truth will. Camille likes to learn and is interested in her classes. She likes to be the center of attention and that will only become more true the older she gets. She's very in to all kinds of music. She likes Quidditch, but strictly watching it-not playing it. *I am thinking about moving her to Beauxbatons.*

What she needs: I'm pretty sure I have nothing planned for her at all. So totally open to any ideas here.

tumblr_m9ahtnrx8q1qdboxco2_500.gif

Noah Kingsley
Fifth Year Slytherin
Brown hair with blue eyes​

Noah is the son of the Minister and Professor Kingsley. He's more on the reserved side and prefers to have a close group of friends rather than a large crowd. As such, he tends to stick around his family and his girlfriend, Evelyn (though that won't be lasting much longer). He has grown up in the spotlight and he's careful around those he does not trust. He is thoughtful and honest, so keep that in mind if you ask him a question.

What he needs:Friends. Maybe someone to hate? Love interests? I don't seem him settling down until later in life, but he needs girlfriends. I'd be interested in the possibility of Noah developing feelings for someone else while still dating Evelyn even though he would never ever act on those feelings while dating her. Any other ideas?
tumblr_lj8mqgu9Ll1qc1l4y.gif

Link Potter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Brown hair with green eyes​

Link is not a serious individual. He enjoys pranking others but never takes it too far to really hurt anyone. He isn't malicious. Link doesn't care about his grades and school in general. He's going to join a Quidditch team like his parents and doesn't see why he should waste his energy on classes when he can spend that time coming up with adventures or pranks. Link is a diehard Quidditch fan even though he doesn't play for the school. He is fiercely protective over his twin sister. He trusts her opinion above all others, but that doesn't mean he does everything she wants him to do. In fact, he loves to do things to annoy her on purpose. They can have epic fights, but they never last long. Link is rash and impulsive. He's very interested in girls.

What he needs: Everything. He has no life. I'm open to any ideas.
K0p78.gif

Lyra Potter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Red-brown hair with green eyes

Lyra is impatient and stubborn. She's a very determined person. She does whatever she wants to when she wants to do it. Her curiosity often gets the best of her and lands her in some sticky situations. She's bossy even when she isn't trying to be and thinks she usually knows best. She's fearless and adventurous. She never turns down an adventure or a challenge. Lyra is an avid Quidditch fan and loves to spend free time on the pitch. She plans to join a professional team next year. She's currently dating Felix Urie and they are sickeningly in love.

What she needs: I almost didn't include Lyra in this, but I decided to add her in just in case someone wants to rp with her. She's always open to more friends or enemies.

Link and Tesla: Feel free to totally shoot me down but I'm pretty sure Tess would have a big crush on Link because he's fun and nice and a talented Quidditch player which is what she likes in a guy so far but she's never really gone for anything. Maybe she could try her hand at flirting with him because dang why not and oops he's way more attractive than she initially anticipated him being and he's flirty too? IDK thoughts? Maybe they could go out for a while?

Noah and Wyatt: Maybe dislikes because of their shared future connection through Evelyn? Wyatt will date her this year after they break up and maybe there is jealousy or something?

Thoughts?

Link and Tesla: Love it. Link would totally be in to it. I feel like he's pretty similar to his father. Likes the attention. Has a big head. Occasionally has to be brought down an inch...or a foot.

Noah and Wyatt: Noah isn't a particularly jealous person, but I'm fine with a little rivalry here. We can figure something out. I'm kind of thinking Noah will be over Evelyn by the time they break up. :r

Hey Kait! :)

For Jemma I can offer Arielle Marchand. Arielle is in the dorms with Jemma so could have seen her once before at least. She's French and is on the way to learning English fluently. She's stubborn sometimes, witty, and very protective of her loved ones. When with friends Arielle has the tendency to get excited and she's rather adventurous so a combination of all of that could lead to a bit of trouble depending on who she's with xD I'd love a plot with her though. At the same time when required Arielle can be the voice of reason - she's a triplet, and the middle child. Maybe they can meet in the dorms unless you want a bigger plot for Jemma?

Edit: just double checked Arielle's traits which are these: strong-headed, loyal, forgiving, witty, quick-thinker.

So, I have a few things that I can offer to you, first is Rory Fergusson for Noah Kingsley. I think they'd probably not be friends, since Rory would probably resent his fame. But who knows, it's always a toss up, plus they share a dorm, and Rory is always flirting with Noah's current girlfriend, so that could be quite interesting.

For Camille, I have Simon Vanity, he's a second year Ravenclaw, also a part veela. he's a pretty blunt and honest person, he's very like her in that he'll be honest with someone even if it'll harm them in the short term, he's very competitive, always out to be the best. But despite of that he can be quite friendly and is likely to be a good friend once he's made the friend. I think they could get along, maybe we could have them date at some point in the near future, or they could be just friends, bonding over being part veela and their honesty.
If you do move her to Beauxbatons, I have Jamie Derouin, he's a fourth year (i think) and he could be a friend to her as she starts out at the school.

For Jemma Potter, I have Mazikeen Roe, a first year gryffindor, whose a friendly and adventurous person. She loves fun, she'll go out of her way to make a situation fun. She'd happily be Jemma's friend.

So, if you're interested in trying any of these out, I'd be game to.

Jemma and willow.
I feel like thease two will get on well. They are in the same house and year. And it sounds like they are both rather stubborn and up for an adventure
Let me know if you want to Rp anything. Maybe a setting into the dorm or something.

Arielle/Jemma/Willow/ Mazikeen- I'll start a thread for all four of them in the dorm room. I think they all sound like fantastic friends for Jemma. :D ---here you are! http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30425357/

Rory and Noah- They met once I think with Evelyn, but I'd love to rp them and see where that goes. Want to start something?

Camille and Simon- Let's give them a try. I'd be fine with something romantic in the near future. Maybe her first boyfriend. Can be as brief or long as you want it to be.

Certainly we can see how Rory and Noah play as well as Simon and Camille. I can start something soon for them if you want, if you can start the Simon and Camille one?

Hey Kait ^_^

Diana here has already managed to make an enemy out of Jacob, so maybe that could extend to Jemma too xD I think the two would clash no matter what. Though, to be fair, Diana doesn't get along with many people so far :r.

I also think it could be interesting for Noah and Amber to meet. Amber is friends with Evelyn, but I also just think it would be fun because they're in the same year and Amber wants to get to know people in her own year.

Kait!!

Ofcourse we have to rp!

Here is what I got:

Jemma x Athena: I've got Athena she is also a first year gryffindor. Athena is up for anything and very social. I guess they could meet!

Camille x Liam: I think Liam will like Camille very much (since he likes every girl) but he likes girls with their own opinion and being straigth forward. I'd love to let them meet.

Noah x Evelyn: Yeah our sweet lovebirds. We will discuss this on skype. But we can always work on them. Gonna miss them being together though.

Emzies: Perfect. I'll start one for Camille and Simon

Diana/Jemma: Oh if she made an enemy out of Jacob, there's no hope for her to be friends with Jemma. :r Sounds like fun.

Noah/Amber: Sure! I'm definitely up for Noah having more friends since he has very few right now.

Athene/Jemma: Feel free to join the thread in the dorm room!

Camille/Liam: Awesome! Let's do it.

Awesome ^_^ maybe we could each start one? I could start Amber and Noah if that's okay?

Jemma x Analei plssss

Could also be fun to see Falon x Link. Falon is currently interested in someone so if you don't mind Link having some rejection I think it could be fun :p

Sounds great Daphne!

Yes! I love it, Donna. Plus I think Lyra and Falon should rp sometime.

Thank you, Emzies. :wub:

Shall we do one at a time? Who should we start with? ^_^

Definitely one at a time! You can pick. :D

Should we do Falon and Link? Hehe it sounds fun!

So, we say Jemma and Jacob are always together. We should probably RP them at some point. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back