Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Starting tomorrow, I'll be out of town for a few nights. I should be back sometime sunday. Maybe Monday. My mom passed last month and I need to go deal with the funeral and helping my siblings sort through her belongings. Ugh. I'll be back soon-ish. I might be able to get on while I'm gone, but I'm not sure so just a heads up. I might be a bit quiet this weekend.

I'm sorry you have to go through that, Jessica. Take all the time you need and don't stress out about anything HNZ related. I'll be thinking of you, and if you need to talk feel free to message me. :hug:

Sending lots of love for you and your fam :hug:
Take as much time as you need and you know I'm always up at dumb hours to talk/plot if you need a break

Sorry to hear about your loss. :hug:

Sending hugs your way. Take your time and take it easy.

Good luck with everything Jess. My condolence to you and your family.

I'm sorry for your loss, all the best to you and your family in this difficult time. :hug:

Thanks guys. I'm going to try and get everything caught up tonight, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning

Hey everybody! I'm home. I have work in the morning, but I'll be slowly catching back up over the next few nights. Thanks for all the love :) I really appreciate everyone. Love you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back