Guess that Movie!

That movie is hilarious! Especially when he pees and it freezes them together. =))

Ummm...lemme think...

Person #1: Did you or your sister kill James Angelov?
Person #2: Yeah, a couple of times.

OMG! Practical Magic!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, how about this one.....

1: "C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like we're going into *Wisconsin*."
2: "Well I got the sh1t kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!"

Is that from the movie Stripes.

Mike Goulding said:
Is that from the movie Stripes.
Yeppers! Your turn to post a quote! :D

"Nothing makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder on the aeroplane."

Labyrinth?

If so: "Quiver ladies, quiver."

The Fifth Element!! Ooo, I lurve that movie!! For some reason it's a huge hit with guys... :blink: :lol:

Ummm....hmmm...I wish I could do a tv show quote, got tons of those stored up...

So here's both! (Only the movie one counts)

TV:
"Hey, Brian, remember me? I'm the guy you left standing at the counter at McDonald's with a bag full of burgers. You know it's funny, I tried to walk home and, um, a lot of hungry deer walking around at this hour of the night and, um, oh here's where the story gets fun, uh, you may have noticed I'm missing an ear. Managed to, uh, pull it out of the deer's mouth and put it in some ice I got at a 7-Eleven. So when you are ready to apologize, just talk into this cup."

MOVIE:
"As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time - Now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless greeding bulldog. But suddenly, I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones, and that the oomny ones use like, inspiration and what Bog sends. Now it was lovely music that came into my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do."

Is it bad that I don't know/didn't know the answers to ANY of the quotes you guys have posted so far?

cecily, the tv one is family guy! :lol:

I don't know the other one though.

Yay Estrella!! <:p :lol:

MOVIE:
"As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time - Now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless greeding bulldog. But suddenly, I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones, and that the oomny ones use like, inspiration and what Bog sends. Now it was lovely music that came into my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do."

Athene Perthro said:
Is it bad that I don't know/didn't know the answers to ANY of the quotes you guys have posted so far?
No, you and I can hang out. I've even seen a lot of those movies, but just don't remember things like that. You and I are simply brilliant in a different way from this lot...

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Yay Estrella!! <:p :lol:

MOVIE:
d40501529ac4e5d5814574997d5d5d14.jpg

....need I say more?

psst.....It's a clockwork orange!!

((my my, Professor Taggart is looking mighty young there ;-) ;-) ))

"I was nine years old. I didn't know how long movies were supposed to be. My version of The Cowboys, it was only ten minutes long. No John Wayne getting shot. Because it was for kids, they left that part out. I didn't know this until I arrive in America and see it on TV for the first time. I hate it. I want my eight millimeter back. Because on that one, the Duke lives. Some things were better in the old place. Not too many. Some things."

Running Scared!!!! Man, that movie was a bit tramautizing for me...good dialogue though!!

:lol: Rowr, young Professor Taggart. =))

Person #1: Have you no consideration for my poor nerves?
Person #2: You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years.

(This is one of my all time favorite movies!! *sigh*)

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Person #2: You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years.

Pride and Predjudice.

Pride and Predjudice.

Sorry that was me. I couldn't post as myself because I didn't want a friend to know that I was on yet.

O.K. here's my quote:

"If a man prays to be closer to his family, does God send him warm, fuzzy feelings, or does He give him the opprotunity to bond."

It's not the exact quote but it's close enough that if you've seen the movie you'll know it.

I know this one!!!!
Evan Almighty!!!

Exact Quote:

" Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other? "

Ok, now let me think of one...

ok, somebody else can go... i'm clueless.

1: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

2: Hit it.

THE BLUES BROTHERS!!!! :wub:

Okay, now I need to think of one.....

Okay, how about this one...

1: Well, well. Here we are. You have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you're here. You may not talk, you will not move from these seats. Any questions?

2: Yeah. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

The Breakfast Club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back