Guess that Movie!

DAY OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

*bows* You are correct m'lady!!

Person #1: Swear to God, sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
Person #2: Do you want to try to have sex sometime just to see if we are?
Person #1: What? Yeah, right, Michelle. Just the idea of having sex with another woman creeps me out. But if we're not married by the time we're 30, ask me again.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

I so effing know this, but I'll give someone else a try...man, I love that movie. :lol:

Ah, screw it, it's Fight Club! >:)

"I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated EVERY loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick."

(I'm off! 'bout to bang my head onto the headboard from exhaustion. night guys!)

Okay, I was going to let someone else guess, but you keep going after my heart. It's Witches of Eastwick....another of my favorite movies....you little rascal!!

Have a good night! :D

"1:What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss.

2:Sir?

1:The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss

2:I don't know. I couldn't say

[1 flips a quarter from the change on the counter and covers it with his hand]"

guess it babbies....

No Country for Old Men, good sir. :cool:

My husband made me watch half of it online..until the stream took too long. :lol:

"I am called Schmendrick, the Magician. Uh... you won't have heard of me."

OMG. The one part of Hellboy that I have actually seen!! :p

Okay, try this one

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

:p

HORTON HEARS A WHO!!!!!!!!!

1:I can't tell... if it's an "A sharp" or if it's a "B flat"!

2:Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all "B flat!"

OMG!! GOONIES!!!

I freakin' love that movie!!!

"I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy."

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
OMG!! GOONIES!!!

I freakin' love that movie!!!

"I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy."
<:p

:D

I hate to be the one to guess this...but Clueless..
=))

"This is U.S. History, I see the globe right there."

OMG! Fast times at Ridgemont High!

"You drove almost a sixth of the way across the country in the wrong direction! Now we don't have enough money to get to Aspen, we don't have enough money to get home, we don't have enough money to eat, and we don't have enough money to sleep!"

Is that Dumb and Dumber?

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Is that Dumb and Dumber?
yeah, it was too easy :">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back