Guess that Movie!

character: Have ever had any SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? TO MY EMPLOYERS. Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have put their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me that I have signed an agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Unlees I'm mistaken is that fromm The Shining???????? :unsure:

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'

Which one Mallrats or Starwars.

Oh ok didnt know that
correctamundo!!!!!!!!!!!
ur go

Yeh I will.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I have the only gun on board. "

How about this one:

"Yipee Kiyah Mommasita" =))
Or from the same movie
"Bow chicka wow wow" =))

Alvin and the Chipmunks. :lol:

I want Romero to post a quote. :cool:

Fine!

But I'll tell ya, when my three year old runs up to you and starts singing "bow chicka wow wow." You'd pee your pants laughing!!!

=)) That's too cute!!!

Aw, I didn't mean you couldn't post one too, I was just calling Romero out. >:)

Here's one:

"Honey, doctors are sadists who like to play God and see lesser people scream."

Sophia Stark said:
Estrella Drage said:
Here's one:

"Honey, doctors are sadists who like to play God and see lesser people scream."
Too easy. Juno.
:p Of course. I just watched it for like the fourth time. That happens to be one of my favorite lines. Alison Janney and JK Simmons killed me in that movie...

Person 1 - "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?"

Person 2 - "I think you can in Europe."

10 things I hate about you?

"They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side. No wonder I'm still awake. Transporting me with civilians. Sounded like 40, 40-plus. Heard an Arab voice. Some hoodoo holy man, probably on his way to New Mecca. But what route? What route? I smelt a woman. Sweat, boots, tool belt, leather. Prospector type. Free settlers. And they only take the back roads. And here's my real problem. Mr. Johns... the blue-eyed devil. Planning on taking me back to slam... only this time he picked a ghost lane. A long time between stops. A long time for something to go wrong... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back