Guess that Movie!

Alicia Barker said:
That would be Quintin Terantino's Reservoir Dogs (his dialouge is so unique!! I can always tell it when he's written someone's lines).
You are correct, sir! Errr...ma'am...Professor Winky?...

:unsure:

You all have too much time on your hands!!! (FYI - That's not a movie quote, just an observation :p )

Bruin Dumbledez said:
You all have too much time on your hands!!! (FYI - That's not a movie quote, just an observation :p )
I do, but I shouldn't. Dumb C++ assignment. :mad:

Professor Winky! The rabble (me) requires a quote! Bring us a quote!

Just gonna post one:
Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question.

2001: A Space Odyssey Booyah! Unn! Can you handle that?! =))

Oooh snap! Sophia posted a split second before I did!! =)) So the Booyah is all Sophia's. :lol:

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
2001: A Space Odyssey Booyah! Unn! Can you handle that?! =))
Too bad you're a post late. :p

I edited Mr. King, edit your quote sir. [-(

Cruel Intentions!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I saw that in the theatre when it came out. :lol:

"There's a lot of things about me that you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

I edited Mr. King, edit your quote sir. [-(
I made sure I got the quote before you edited, as I knew an edit was coming. Your arrogance will be immortalised in my quote. (Unless you edit it for me :(( )

Just play the game man! =))

"There's a lot of things about me that you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."
Ooohhh!! Can I guess??? I actually OWN this movie!!! It's one of my hubby's faves!!!

*drumroll* Go Alicia! *points drumstick*

P.S. Bruin, I speak in movie quotes, so yeah, I guess I have a bit too much time on my hands....well, not 'free' time, but you don't need time to hear a movie! :D

Alicia, you get the uber cookie. :lol:
4cookie0xw.jpg

Isn't it delicious looking. =P~ :X

Quote, Alicia, quote! :D

Pfft....I can't think of any obscure votes off the top of my head. For some reason, the only quotes that are coming to me are Star Wars quotes and those are all too easy!! :-?

Alicia Barker said:
Pfft....I can't think of any obscure votes off the top of my head. For some reason, the only quotes that are coming to me are Star Wars quotes and those are all too easy!! :-?
Haha, scruffy nerfherder. =))

Alicia Barker said:
Haha, scruffy nerfherder. =))
Who's scruffy lookin'? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back