Guess that Movie!

Lucretia Moriarty

Well, basically, it's the same as Estrella's "Guess those Lyrics" game, though with movies. There aren't many rules, but I do have one. Please use a saying that people might actually know. The words should be in English, and should be easily, though still challenging, to realize. I'm going now.

I've never seen a blue duck.

Adam sandler rocks...

The quote is from Billy Madison. :)

I will post one soon.

So this one is stupid:

"So, here's my proposition: you have thirty days in which to spend thirty million bucks. If you can do it, you get three hundred million!"

Brewster's Millions. Weeeiiird. :lol:

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Brewster's Millions. Weeeiiird. :lol:
ding-ding!!!

I :wub: that movie! :p

Aww, I lurved John Candy...he was awesome. :D

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war."

Bingo!! You get a cookie.
cookie.jpg

Oh man that looks good. =P~

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

Courtney Potter said:
Oh man that looks good. =P~

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."
LEGALLY BLONDE

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Courtney Potter said:
Oh man that looks good.  =P~

LEGALLY BLONDE
I knew that one! T-T

Me too!! :lol: Good job Kat!

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

:lol: I lurve that movie...I'll post one more then I'll stop. :D

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

:lol: I lurve that movie...I'll post one more then I'll stop. :D

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"
I really wanna say it, but I'm gonna give another a hack at this one. BTW, Cecily: you have good taste in movies.

Thank you, thank you. :lol: I'd have to say you do too sir. :cool:

I would like to say I don't think Ford knows.

The Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness.

:-0

Oh snap!

WARNING: Bad language.
Do you even doubt it, man? I don't THINK we got set up, I KNOW we got set up! I mean, really, seriously, where did all those cops come from, huh? One minute they're not there, the next minute they're there? I didn't hear any sirens. The alarm went off, okay. Okay, when an alarm goes off, you got an average of four minutes response time. Unless a patrol car is cruising that street, at that particular moment, you got four minutes before they can realistically respond. In one minute there were seventeen blue boys out there. All loaded for bear, all knowing exactly what the fu@k they were doing, and they were all just there! Remember that second wave that showed up in the cars? Those were the ones responding to the alarm, but those first mother****ers were already there, they were waiting for us. Haven't you fu@king thought about this?

That would be Quintin Terantino's Reservoir Dogs (his dialouge is so unique!! I can always tell it when he's written someone's lines).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back