Guess that Movie!

My go :
Man 1: “are you the barber?”
Man2 : “no stylist”
Man1: “barber”
(Man 2 moves over to man 3)
Man :cry: “just clippers, no scissors”
Man 2 :“no scissors? You’ve got to be kidding me, no scissors! I mean did they tell Picasso “No brush?”

Was that on Barbershop?

Professor Cecily- correcto

The Simpsons Movie, right?

Oooh, yay!

Okay, uhhh...

"Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good. "

Mean Girls!!! I freaking love that movie!! me and my friends quote it all the time!! its like one of my favorite movies!!

hmm not many of yall might have seen this movie so ill make the quote extra long. its definately my favorite movie and the qoute is like completely true.

"Gymnastics tells you no. All day long. It mocks you over and over again. Telling you- you're an idiot. If you like pulling pieces of skin the size of quarters of your hands- bars is for you. Because the only thing more fun then rips, is when your rips get rips. It's super sexy. And floor, are you serious, who doesn't want to parade around in a leotard getting wedgies and doing dorky choreography. If you like falling, then gymnastics is the sport for you! You get to fall on your face, your ass, your back, your knees, and you're pride! It's a good thing I didn't like falling- I LOVED IT!"

One of my favorite movies! STICK IT!

Okay, the new prof will jump right in to give this a whirl. Try this one ---

"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino."

I have no idea but right now I'm watching Schindler's List (it's Holocaust remberance month) and they just showed the little girl in the pink jacket (such a sad part)

Is that "You've got mail ?"

I was thinking that it might be 'you've got mail' but didn't think they had Starbucks in it.... but you might be right

Yeh I am lol

right hear you go : "There is a fine line between tough and crazy, and you're flirting with it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back