"28 days. 6 hours. 42 minutes. 12 seconds. that is when the world...will end."

Erm...

"You try,
You fail,

You try
You fail,

But the real failure is when you stop trying"

Riley Kelsson said:
Is it OK if I googled them? LOL, I only found the movie for Prof. Grigori's, but not your's Mike.
Googling is cheating ;-) So just don't post your answers if you do google them :)

Is his one too hard or isn't anyone guessing ?

Mike Goulding said:
Erm...

"You try,
You fail,

You try
You fail,

But the real failure is when you stop trying"
ok... but isn't that daft! get one first before posting another quote people!! all over the place other wise!
so we're left with one on the board... the failure one! well that's me out!
I tried and failed and tried and failed and am now the biggest failure because i'm not trying anymore! lol :D

Do you want a new quote or do you want to keep guesssing ?

Mike Goulding said:
Do you want a new quote or do you want to keep guesssing ?
Hmm,
Well there was already a quote up when you posted yours, so that threw everybody off. So you could either give a new one, or let whoever guessed the quote before yours post one. I suppose that's up to you ;-)

Well heres the story professor, Keira posted a quote and I got it, I was about to post when Professor Grigori posted a quote from Donnie Darko, but it was my go and so I posted a quote which no one so far has got,so heres a new quote from an entirely different movie

"Happy endings are stories that just haven't ended yet ".

The last quote was from The Haunted Mansion. :p

Mike Goulding said:
Well heres the story professor, Keira posted a quote and I got it, I was about to post when Professor Grigori posted a quote from Donnie Darko, but it was my go
judging by the times of posting, it was days/hours apart.

Mike Goulding said:
Well heres the story professor, Keira posted a quote and I got it, I was about to post when Professor Grigori posted a quote from Donnie Darko, but it was my go and so I posted a quote which no one so far has got,so heres a new quote from an entirely different movie

"Happy endings are stories that just haven't ended yet ".

The last quote was from The Haunted Mansion. :p
Brangelina!

the answer is : Mr and Mrs Smith??

almost certain it is - funny movie! he's deadly cute in it!

Thank you!!
I couldn't seriously trawl through the tons of movies you've already done..
so if this has been done, let me know and i'll do another.

But from one of my all time favourite movies...

"...I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."

have fun! :D it is a really easy one!

ok, didn't think it was that easy! :(
but your right.

guess it's your turn. :)

"Bonasera. Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you to treat me so disrespectfully. If you had come to me in friendship then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies then they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you".

There's your quote folks!
Now have some fun! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back