Chloe Llewelyn-White

Welsh | Clumsy | Booklover
OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi! Recently I've been having trouble with my eyesight and my optician says that I might have weak eye muscles. I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from technology to see if that helps improve it, so I won't be on in the next two to three weeks.

Thank you!

Hope everything goes okay with your eyesight, take care of yourself! I might also suggest some plug-ins/apps etc that help reduce eyestrain for the future like flux if you're not already using them, I can't stand looking at any of my screens without them anymore.

Oh no, take care of yourself! I hope you're able to find a solution that'll help you out. I second the recommendation of f.lux, I used to have terrible eye strain all the time, but making my computer screen much dimmer and yellower has made a really dramatic difference for me.

I hope the break helps and that you and your doctor can find something that helps you a bit.

Take care of yourself! I hope this helps you :wub:

Hope it helps! A real challenge in this time of area I must say! Good luck!

Aww I hope this break away from technology helps :( Maybe try those blue light glasses as well! I've had to recently start using them during the night and they help me a bit. Not sure if that will also help with weak eye muscles though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back