OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Aaaaah! Hello everyone! I’ve been trying to get myself to write a PD for a few days now but I could never get to it (so here I am during class trying to finish it). I’ve got tests coming up again which are always a pain but I’m getting through it, and I’ve been trying to reply to everything, so if I haven’t responded to something in a while feel free to pm or @ me!! Here we go!!

3rd Years
BebSRhF.gif

Saira Lykims - Slytherin bio
In Saira’s third year, her brother comes home from the states (oh no!) None of her family knows that she’s a witch or that she’s going to this magic school instead of the fancy boarding school that she was meant to go to if she were non-magical. Saira hasn’t told anyone about her situation. Saira's been considering running away from her family but isn’t going to act on that yet. For now, she’s going to try and ask someone if she can stay over for the Y39 winter break. The problem's basically been escalating and Saira's just been ignoring her problems. During the break, Saira's self-worth takes a big hit as she remembers all the other bad things of being in upper-class society with an over-achieving brother. When she comes back from break, Saira's going to be VERY relieved to be back.

Needs:
  • People to distract her/Friends/ Someone to open up to
  • Drama to laugh at (and maybe be involved in, but I don't see that happening since she personally doesn't like causing and getting into conflict)
  • Anyone who's willing to let her sleepover in Y39's winter break
  • Romance? Saira doesn't really have a preference, so both girls and boys are welcome.

NqiIFQr.gif

Lillith Montgomery - Hufflepuff bio
Unlike Saira, Lillith's been having a pretty good break. Her biggest issue as of yet is reducing the amount of sugar she eats. Her father told her that she needed to do that now that she's a third year. Lillith is excited to get back to Hogwarts and have fun with her friends. Right now, she's working hard to achieve her goals and only her goals. She wants to be an animagi, its been her goal ever since she found out what those are. Lillith likes sweets, dancing, quidditch, running, most active things really.

Needs:
  • More friends!
  • Possible conflicts, Drama, (fights?)!
  • One-sided enemies! (A relationship wherein Lillith likes the other person but the other person doesn't like Lillith. She's very naive so she won't believe if anyone says they don't like her.
  • Anyone who has a similar goal as her?
  • Anyone to come up with her with random problems that don't involve her at all. She will drop anything to help and I think it would be funny to see her panic over something that doesn't have anything to do with her.
  • Romance! Crushes! Lillith is very childish. She doesn't see anyone romantically yet, in fact at first, Lillith would think that she just really likes the person platonically. She won't understand her feelings yet, or if someone likes her she won't have thought about them romantically ever.

2nd Years

HzLEpL3.gif

Val Addington - Gryffindor bio
I haven't been able to do much with both my second years yet and I'm hoping to change that this year. Val desperately needs more friends. Val's more of a loner but only because he doesn't trust anyone to stay with him for a long time. He assumes that everyone will move on just like it was when his family used to move around from country to country. He has a hard time connecting and opening up to people. He needs someone to clash with, maybe even someone to bully. I want him to make a lot of mistakes and get into some trouble with his classmates. He likes older pop-rock music, comic books and strawberry icecream.
Needs:
  • FRIENDS, people to skip class with, have fun with, someone who's willing to stick with him, etc.
  • Enemies, Val needs a rival. Not academically, but just as a person. Someone who he maybe disagrees with.
  • Bully Victim, I think Val wouldn't be a serious bully, he'd just poke fun at the person, and he personally wouldn't think its bullying, but the person might.
  • A mentor? Val could use someone to look up to, whether this person is a good or bad influence. He also needs a little help with his magic.

8FIHNUF.gif

Aerin Park - Gryffindor bio
Like I said, I haven't been able to much with Aerin either. I think I want to do something related to her hobbies and fears (height, drowning). I think I'd like to see her get angry more often and make more people she dislikes/enemies. She's also in need of some friends to casually joke around with and poke fun at occasionally. She's also going to be hanging out more with her sister now that she's here in Hogwarts. She's up for trouble-making, adventuring, and maybe a few competitive things
Needs:
  • Friends, anyone who has similar likes/hobbies or anyone who's willing to push her closer to her fears unknowingly
  • Dislikes, She will start to dislike Anyone who interferes at her having fun or pushes her directly into her fears (even if they mean well), the line between friends and dislikes is very thin, so yea...
  • Enemies - Dislikes but upgraded, she'd probably ask her sister to help her prank this character

1stYears

esSBnit.gif

Mirim Park - Gryffindor bio
Aerin's sister and my new baby troublemaker. Watch out for her, anyone in the vicinity of her pranks WILL be blamed (probably). Though at some point it will begin to become not too believable because I have a bit planned for her this year. She's got a few things up her sleeve and for this year she just needs friends and "enemies". She also really really likes animals so if you've got a critter, she'll be the first to approach you with Sock, her pet bat. Your pet is and automatically will be her pet's friend.
Needs:
  • FRIENDS, people to prank with, to get pranked on (probably friendly pranks only (depends), to cover for her, to explore with, someone who shares her hate for cucumbers, someone to go bug/beetle hunting with in the summer, someone who has an appreciation for (street) art
  • Pet Parents, to plan pet playdates with and talk about how adorable their little sidekicks are
  • Prank Victims and/or enemies. She will need a lot of these.... hehe

GGLUY4h.gif

Dmitri Pieterse - Ravenclaw bio
Dmitri is the oldest of the Pieterse's and he has a lot of siblings. He's the mom friend (or dad friend, depends) and he's very reliable. If you've got an issue, he can probably help you solve it pretty quickly. He needs friends who share similar likes. If you need someone to try and hold your character back from creating too much of a mess, this is the guy for you. He's also very much interested in peculiar (magical and non-magical) objects so if you've got any, Dmitri would like to see it (please).
Needs:
  • Friends! People who need a mom friend, a worrier, someone reliable to help their characters not get into too much trouble.
  • Muggleborns - Dmitri has never interacted much with muggle-borns or muggles in general. He's lived a very sheltered life with mostly his siblings and other ministry children, so he's very interested in muggle culture(?). He actually doesn't know much "modern lingo" either.
  • Bullies - I don't know how he'd react to getting bullied at all because it'd be his first time, but he'd try to fight back a little at the very least (through words).
  • A mentor - Dmitri hasn’t ever really depended on anyone or looked up to anyone, so if someone would take him under their wing or take care of him, I feel like he wouldn’t know how to react.

OTHER IDEAS (GROUP):
note: I'm not sure if these have ever happened before but I think it would be fun.
  • A student lake party. A small gathering of similar age group students at the lakeside.
  • A sports festival. With muggle fair sports like two-legged races, sack races, relay races, those are the only thing I can think of at the top of my head.
  • A talent show! For those with conventional talents like making music, performing, etc and for those who have... less conventional talents.
edit: I realised I forgot to add their bios! also I crashed through some of the things that have been planned or there's a lot of devs for that specific thing. Still feel free to let me know if you have something though!

Last edited:
Hello Soho!!

I would like to offer you a couple of characters!

I would like to offer Valencia to Valentine! Try and get some of those sibling threads going! I'm not sure what we could do at the moment with them, but I'm totally up for anything!

I liked the thread we did between Charlie and Mirim, so I'm defiantly up for some trouble making threads if you're up for that!

I can offer you two characters for Dmitri, which who are both in Ravenclaw. I have Valencia, as you know is a slightly older student, whose a muggleborn, so she can teach and show him muggle things! I can also offer you my character Xiuying. She is very sport and academic-focused, and is also for a bit of trouble!

Ooo a talent show sounds awesome!!!

Let me know what you think!

:D

Hey! So I know we've never done an RP together before but I was hoping to get more involved this year so here I am with my (only :p) two characters!

First up I have Skylar, who is a third year Gryffindor and my main one, but I realised when I was doing the bio for her that I've just done RPs with the same few people so I'm hoping to find a few more friends for her! I was thinking that Skylar + Lillith could do an RP together? Skylar is just as fun-loving as Lillith is, so I'm sure they could have fun together doing almost anything! And Skylar wants to be a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so maybe Lillitch could be somewhat of a friendly 'mentor' to her? She's an alt chaser on the Hufflepuff team right? But honestly even just doing something fun like experimenting with what different sweets taste like or which ones are the most sour could be fun!!

Then I have my new Slytherin first year, Max, who hates Hogwarts and is trying his best to get himself expelled so potentially he could do something with Mirim? Maybe it could be a simple prank at first with Max pretending to help with something harmless, but then he makes it all worse, getting them both into trouble? I'm not sure if that's what you'd want for Mirim but it's just an idea! Or since you mentioned a bully for Dmitri... I'm sure Max would be willing to take his anger at the world out on someone, especially a Ravenclaw who he just views as a pathetic nerd. ;)

Also all of those group ideas sound like heaps of fun, I'm sure Skylar would be up for them, Max maybe less so, but could just silently criticize everyone and everything from the corner...

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to try an RP between any of them! :D

• People to distract her/Friends/ Someone to open up to
  • Drama to laugh at (and maybe be involved in, but I don't see that happening since she personally doesn't like causing and getting into conflict)
  • Anyone who's willing to let her sleepover in Y39's winter break
  • Romance? Saira doesn't really have a preference, so both girls and boys are welcome.
I can offer Alexis as a protentional match for this character since she doesn't do much in the way of talking and would most likely try to help Her out. (We will have to wait and see about the winter break thing). Although Alexis' only real drama would be to do with her Younger brother since she hasn't got many friends as of yet. (Puppy romance is an option if you want to help her discover a preference).

Idk if you want... But Zachariah is currently in a thread with Dmitri and if you want we can always plan more threads.

Hii Soho!!! ^_^
For Mirim Park I could offer Synnove White as a prank victim. She’s used to being the favourite in her family and she’s going to be trying very hard to be mature and well-liked at Hogwarts so I’d looove for that to go to pieces :r she would be mortified if people laughed at her expense :devious:
Let me know what you think!! :D

Sohoooo

You knew I was coming :)

Lillith/Lily: This just needs to happen. Someone needs to pass Lillith those sugar free treat recipies.
Val/Jordie: Jordie can and will absolutely seek out one of his bestest buddies.
Aerin/Jordie: Again Jordie will absolutely seek out one of his bestest buddies.
Mirim/Jordie: As the little sister of one of his bestest buds she should absolutely know he has the black cat Salem.
Dmitri/Charlie: I believe we talked about this.

I apologise for the possible typos and lack of formatting! I’m typing all of this with my phone at the moment so it’s a bit hard to check and all of that stuff! If there’s something that was kind of hard to understand feel free to let me know!

I would like to offer Valencia to Valentine! Try and get some of those sibling threads going! I'm not sure what we could do at the moment with them, but I'm totally up for anything!

I liked the thread we did between Charlie and Mirim, so I'm defiantly up for some trouble making threads if you're up for that!

I can offer you two characters for Dmitri, which who are both in Ravenclaw. I have Valencia, as you know is a slightly older student, whose a muggleborn, so she can teach and show him muggle things! I can also offer you my character Xiuying. She is very sport and academic-focused, and is also for a bit of trouble!
Hi Maria!

Val & Valencia: I actually had a an idea I wanted to run by you regarding the twins! So, I’m trying to find Val a person to bully. I think Valencia wouldn’t approve of Val doing this at all and there would be some kind of conflict between them? Val would bully a person, and not realise that he’s bullying them and once Valencia finds out, she’d probably be upset and probably confront him? Val would probably feel really bad about it too. But for the meantime, I read in your PD that Valencia’s going to try out for the team? I’m guessing this is about quidditch. Maybe they could do a thread together practicing on the field. Val’s not going to try out (yet), but he could try to help his lil sister before tryouts:D

Mirim & Charlie: I’d say yes to that! She could always use more friends to cause trouble with and she’s got a lot of trouble making to do. I’m trying to space out my threads for the year so we could do a fee maybe later on in the semester!

Dmitri & Valencia: I think that would be great! He’d really enjoy having someone in his house knowing so much about something he doesn’t know much about. He’d be very interested!

Dmitri & Xiuying: Dmitri hates active stuff so I think this would be really fun. If she ever wants to push him out of his comfort zone to exercise he’d be somewhat willing but be really bad at the activity. I can imagine him gasping for air on the ground, while Xiuying’s just casually doing some stretches. I can also imagine Dmitri trying to stop her from getting into trouble and trying to make up excuses for when and if they get caught.

First up I have Skylar, who is a third year Gryffindor and my main one, but I realised when I was doing the bio for her that I've just done RPs with the same few people so I'm hoping to find a few more friends for her! I was thinking that Skylar + Lillith could do an RP together? Skylar is just as fun-loving as Lillith is, so I'm sure they could have fun together doing almost anything! And Skylar wants to be a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so maybe Lillitch could be somewhat of a friendly 'mentor' to her? She's an alt chaser on the Hufflepuff team right? But honestly even just doing something fun like experimenting with what different sweets taste like or which ones are the most sour could be fun!! .

Then I have my new Slytherin first year, Max, who hates Hogwarts and is trying his best to get himself expelled so potentially he could do something with Mirim? Maybe it could be a simple prank at first with Max pretending to help with something harmless, but then he makes it all worse, getting them both into trouble? I'm not sure if that's what you'd want for Mirim but it's just an idea! Or since you mentioned a bully for Dmitri... I'm sure Max would be willing to take his anger at the world out on someone, especially a Ravenclaw who he just views as a pathetic nerd. ;)

Also all of those group ideas sound like heaps of fun, I'm sure Skylar would be up for them, Max maybe less so, but could just silently criticize everyone and everything from the corner...
Hi Samantha! Great to hear about getting more involved this year! I’ll jump right into it then!

Skylar & Lillith: It sounds like they’d get along really well together. She’d definitely be willing to take someone under her “wing”, in fact she’d be super delighted actually. Lillith would be so proud of herself that she’s somewhat mentoring someone and will actually be pretty bad at it but she’ll try her best. I’ve got an idea for their first interaction, so this year she’s trying out some new recipes and since she needs feedback on them, she’d probably either grab one of her friends or just a random person to try and test them out. I’ve got two possible locations for this, I’m thinking Lillith’s parent’s bakery, which is not an actual place for a thread (yet;)), but we could maybe a have Skylar go there by chance (i’d have to open the thread under New Zealand), or we could just do it somewhere in the ground floor of the castle. Let me know what you think about the idea!

Mirim & Max: I like the idea of something going worse! She’d probably have a greater laugh and enjoy it a lot though. She doesn’t mind getting into trouble actually, she’d definitely blame Max about it (this depends on the situation I think). She’d be happy to have even pretend help, and she’d probably think Max’s motive is somewhat good (and not trying to get expelled)

Dmitri & Max: Pathetic nerd is perfect for Dmitri.:geek: Especially since unlike most of the other ravenclaws, Dmitri isn’t too smart, he’s just a guy who really likes to learn about things he finds cool and I could definitely see someone perceiving him as lame.

I hope I can get to some of those group ideas. I’m going to try and find a reason for one of my characters (Lillith) to try and organise one of the events!

I can offer Alexis as a protentional match for this character since she doesn't do much in the way of talking and would most likely try to help Her out. (We will have to wait and see about the winter break thing). Although Alexis' only real drama would be to do with her Younger brother since she hasn't got many friends as of yet. (Puppy romance is an option if you want to help her discover a preference).

Idk if you want... But Zachariah is currently in a thread with Dmitri and if you want we can always plan more threads.
Hi Lexi!!

Saira & Alexis: That’s great! Saira doesn’t have many friends in Slytherin so that would be pretty cool. We could definitely see how they are by the end of the year and maybe Saira will gain enough courage to ask Alexis for help. She’d laugh at any sibling drama that isn’t her own so that would be pretty cool too. Puppy romance is on the table, We could see how things go, I think for this year, it’d exclusively remain on crushing, or figuring out her feelings. She also doesn’t know that she’s into girls yet so I think that would really help

Dmitri + Zachariah: We could throw them into something and see how it goes! I’m definitely not against it but with how it’s looking Zachariah’s not really in a positive light for Dmitri. Though they could’ve just started off with not too good impressions of eachother (or at least that’s how Dmitri would see it)

For Mirim Park I could offer Synnove White as a prank victim. She’s used to being the favourite in her family and she’s going to be trying very hard to be mature and well-liked at Hogwarts so I’d looove for that to go to pieces :r she would be mortified if people laughed at her expense :devious:
Hi Claire!!

Oh that’s awesome! I’ll have Mirim try her best to humiliate Synnove! The prank will probably have to do with Synnove being unlucky enough to become her victim. Just a question that’s definitely not related to the potential plot I have in mind, how does Synnove feel about frogs?

You knew I was coming :)

Lillith/Lily: This just needs to happen. Someone needs to pass Lillith those sugar free treat recipies.
Val/Jordie: Jordie can and will absolutely seek out one of his bestest buddies.
Aerin/Jordie: Again Jordie will absolutely seek out one of his bestest buddies.
Mirim/Jordie: As the little sister of one of his bestest buds she should absolutely know he has the black cat Salem.
Dmitri/Charlie: I believe we talked about this.
Hi Jess!!!! I did in fact, expect you to be here! :lol:

Lillith & Lily: Yes! Those sugar free recipes are very needed. She will be requiring them asap! Lillith needs to try and figure this out!

Val & Jordie, Aerin & Jordie: Hit me up whenever! I’m down with most anything and they can just have some general threads or something much funner!

Mirim & Jordie: we could have Mirim go and bother Aerin and Jordie sometime when they’re hanging out, and Salem and Sock can go on a play date someday!

Dmitri & Charlie: yes. ^_^

Hey Soho!

So I'd be happy to continue with Dmitri and Eugene - they've met once, and maybe with Dmitri's interest in Muggles/muggleborns, and Eugene's desire to learn about this new world they could be friends that exchange that knowledge?

Val and my guy Branson Archer could be friends too - they share a house and year. Branson has also never lived anywhere else than his current home in his life and with his dad working at the school there are no plans to move so maybe that could help them? He's not much of a fun haver - he likes fun, but he hasn't got the friends to get involved, so maybe they could also help bring each other out a bit?

Also Liusaidh and Saira could hang out again, if Saira told Liusaidh about her problems Liusaidh would bring her into the Fergusson umbrella and home for sure, if you wanna plot that out or something hit me up!

In any case, let me know if you're interest in any of these.

Hi Claire!!

Oh that’s awesome! I’ll have Mirim try her best to humiliate Synnove! The prank will probably have to do with Synnove being unlucky enough to become her victim. Just a question that’s definitely not related to the potential plot I have in mind, how does Synnove feel about frogs?
Yay!! HMmmmm sounds mighty suspicious to me :teehee: I mean she likes animals including frogs but that depends on the context... she likes looking at frogs, from a safe distance. Would she want to stumble on a dozen of them, hypothetically, in the bottom of her school bag? No :r

Saira & Alexis: That’s great! Saira doesn’t have many friends in Slytherin so that would be pretty cool. We could definitely see how they are by the end of the year and maybe Saira will gain enough courage to ask Alexis for help. She’d laugh at any sibling drama that isn’t her own so that would be pretty cool too. Puppy romance is on the table, We could see how things go, I think for this year, it’d exclusively remain on crushing, or figuring out her feelings. She also doesn’t know that she’s into girls yet so I think that would really help
Okay cool that's great! Looking forward to it.

Dmitri + Zachariah: We could throw them into something and see how it goes! I’m definitely not against it but with how it’s looking Zachariah’s not really in a positive light for Dmitri. Though they could’ve just started off with not too good impressions of eachother (or at least that’s how Dmitri would see it)
Lol this is why I said I wasn't sure about it. Because it's in Zachariah's personality to not really show an interest in much and he does think higher of himself. But truthfully he is a softy he just doesn't show it. (One of his worse traits you can say). I mean the choice is yours

Skylar & Lillith: It sounds like they’d get along really well together. She’d definitely be willing to take someone under her “wing”, in fact she’d be super delighted actually. Lillith would be so proud of herself that she’s somewhat mentoring someone and will actually be pretty bad at it but she’ll try her best. I’ve got an idea for their first interaction, so this year she’s trying out some new recipes and since she needs feedback on them, she’d probably either grab one of her friends or just a random person to try and test them out. I’ve got two possible locations for this, I’m thinking Lillith’s parent’s bakery, which is not an actual place for a thread (yet;)), but we could maybe a have Skylar go there by chance (i’d have to open the thread under New Zealand), or we could just do it somewhere in the ground floor of the castle. Let me know what you think about the idea!
Ahh yay that's so good! I reckon having Skylar meet Lillith in her parent's bakery sounds like a great idea, that way we could potentially do it before the semester properly starts too, as in during the current holiday phase? And so when they get to Hogwarts they can begin the friendly 'mentoring' or just casually hanging out more :) I'm not sure where the bakery would be located (eg muggle village/city or Brightstone/Obsidian Harbour) so would you want to start it? Completely up to you, let me know what you think!

Mirim & Max: I like the idea of something going worse! She’d probably have a greater laugh and enjoy it a lot though. She doesn’t mind getting into trouble actually, she’d definitely blame Max about it (this depends on the situation I think). She’d be happy to have even pretend help, and she’d probably think Max’s motive is somewhat good (and not trying to get expelled)
Ooh ok sounds great! Did you have any ideas for pranks they could pull? Some of my current ideas for Max are either in the Slytherin dorms or possibly Start of Year Feast but if they share a class together we could have them pull a prank there? Depending on what class they share I'm sure we could think of something! But if you have an idea already definitely let me know I'm curious to see what mischief they'll get up to!

Dmitri & Max: Pathetic nerd is perfect for Dmitri.:geek: Especially since unlike most of the other ravenclaws, Dmitri isn’t too smart, he’s just a guy who really likes to learn about things he finds cool and I could definitely see someone perceiving him as lame.
Hmm ok interesting interesting... (how does he feel about getting bumped into on a runaway snowboard and then getting yelled at for it even if he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time) but anywayyy I'm sure Max will find plenty of ways to torment poor Dmitri :teehee:

If you want to start any threads, or if you want to just start planning it in a PM together go for it, I'm more than happy to do anything really! ^_^

I can offer Louis for Mirim! I think they could be fun troublemaker friends?

Am also thinking Natalia might be a good enemy for Val. I offered to Maria that she might be mean to Valencia, so maybe that would work in setting him off?

Hi Maria!

Val & Valencia: I actually had a an idea I wanted to run by you regarding the twins! So, I’m trying to find Val a person to bully. I think Valencia wouldn’t approve of Val doing this at all and there would be some kind of conflict between them? Val would bully a person, and not realise that he’s bullying them and once Valencia finds out, she’d probably be upset and probably confront him? Val would probably feel really bad about it too. But for the meantime, I read in your PD that Valencia’s going to try out for the team? I’m guessing this is about quidditch. Maybe they could do a thread together practicing on the field. Val’s not going to try out (yet), but he could try to help his lil sister before tryouts:D

Mirim & Charlie: I’d say yes to that! She could always use more friends to cause trouble with and she’s got a lot of trouble making to do. I’m trying to space out my threads for the year so we could do a fee maybe later on in the semester!

Dmitri & Valencia: I think that would be great! He’d really enjoy having someone in his house knowing so much about something he doesn’t know much about. He’d be very interested!

Dmitri & Xiuying: Dmitri hates active stuff so I think this would be really fun. If she ever wants to push him out of his comfort zone to exercise he’d be somewhat willing but be really bad at the activity. I can imagine him gasping for air on the ground, while Xiuying’s just casually doing some stretches. I can also imagine Dmitri trying to stop her from getting into trouble and trying to make up excuses for when and if they get caught.
Val + Valencia - Ooo that sounds like an interesting one! Valencia defiantly wouldn't approve of Val with the bullying. I defiantly had an idea of them having conflict, but this is good! And yes! Valencia is trying out for the team! She's got a slight fear of heights. She hopes that her trying out (I don't think she'd make the team tho - but we'll see!) will loosen up her fear of heights, as well as giving her a slightly better understanding with the magical world.

I also like and also interested in that idea that Daphne brought up! We can also do that if you wanted to!

Mirim + Charlie - That sounds good! Charlie is always up for pranks and troubling making!

Dmitri + Valencia - Ah love that! :D

Dmitri + Xiuying - Ooo this is an interesting aspect! (This reminds me of a character of a show i used to watch HAHA) Yes! I would like for someone to help influence Xiuying not to do anything so troublesome, especially since i don't think her parents would approve of her doing anything troublesome lol

Last edited:
Hey Soho!

For your second years I have my twins Lucie and Louis. They both really need friends so either Val or Aerin could be good for them!

Lucie is good at defending herself and standing up for what she believes in. She has strong values that she often pushes towards others, sticks to her principals, and is very blunt. I think this could spark an argument between her and Aerin and they could potentially be frenemies depending on their first meeting?

Louis is a Hufflepuff that should've been a Gryffindor xD He is always trying his best to impress others, and so he would more likely be the one to get up to mischief with Val if you were up for that. He doesn't like to talk much about himself either and perhaps they could bond over that. I think they could be good friends.

Let me know what you think ^_^

So I'd be happy to continue with Dmitri and Eugene - they've met once, and maybe with Dmitri's interest in Muggles/muggleborns, and Eugene's desire to learn about this new world they could be friends that exchange that knowledge?

Val and my guy Branson Archer could be friends too - they share a house and year. Branson has also never lived anywhere else than his current home in his life and with his dad working at the school there are no plans to move so maybe that could help them? He's not much of a fun haver - he likes fun, but he hasn't got the friends to get involved, so maybe they could also help bring each other out a bit?

Also Liusaidh and Saira could hang out again, if Saira told Liusaidh about her problems Liusaidh would bring her into the Fergusson umbrella and home for sure, if you wanna plot that out or something hit me up!

In any case, let me know if you're interest in any of these
Hi Emzies!

Dmitri & Eugene: Exchanging information sounds good. I could see them interacting together in the future. Dmitri would also definitely know all about magic and wizard stuff and try his best to help out Eugene.

Val & Branson: That would help, I think Val would know that Branson is probably not going to move on from him but be slightly conflicted, and he'd have a hard time believing that some people outside of his family are willing to stick around. I also like the idea of them bringing each other out to have more fun.
Liusaidh & Saira: They should definitely hang out again! :wub:I think that she'd probably mention her problems later on in the semester, I want to work on being Saira being more open this year about herself. If you've got any ideas for an interaction that would be great. :D

Yay!! HMmmmm sounds mighty suspicious to me :teehee: I mean she likes animals including frogs but that depends on the context... she likes looking at frogs, from a safe distance. Would she want to stumble on a dozen of them, hypothetically, in the bottom of her school bag? No :r
I don't know where you're getting this suspicion from :r
I actually thought of something right now, but I think we'd have to ask a professor for permission. I'll pm you soon about the details first though!

Lol this is why I said I wasn't sure about it. Because it's in Zachariah's personality to not really show an interest in much and he does think higher of himself. But truthfully he is a softy he just doesn't show it. (One of his worse traits you can say). I mean the choice is yours
Do you have any specific ideas for an interaction between Saira and Alexis? Maybe something in the library, or something late at night since read in her bio that she's an insomniac? They are roommates after all.:p

We should definitely put them together in something. I want to see where this leads, I think it'd be interesting for sure since Dmitri would try to be as understanding as possible and try and look for those nice bits of him. Their personalities are bound to clash and it would create a pretty amusing friendship dynamic if all goes well. Worst case scenario, they end up enemies xD

Ahh yay that's so good! I reckon having Skylar meet Lillith in her parent's bakery sounds like a great idea, that way we could potentially do it before the semester properly starts too, as in during the current holiday phase? And so when they get to Hogwarts they can begin the friendly 'mentoring' or just casually hanging out more :) I'm not sure where the bakery would be located (eg muggle village/city or Brightstone/Obsidian Harbour) so would you want to start it? Completely up to you, let me know what you think!
Lillith & Skylar: Ah! Awesome!! it'd probably be a muggle village. I could start this one, and I'll send the thread over asap!

Mirim & Max: The start of the year feast definitely sounds great, but we'd probably have to ask for permission for that... unless...hmm.... I'll send you a PM soon. I've got an idea.:devious:

Dmitri & Max: Well, he wouldn't feel that good about it, but I'd say let's do it. RUNAWAY SNOWBOARD, YOU'VE GOT A POTENTIAL VICTIM!

I can offer Louis for Mirim! I think they could be fun troublemaker friends?

Am also thinking Natalia might be a good enemy for Val. I offered to Maria that she might be mean to Valencia, so maybe that would work in setting him off?
Hi Daph!

Mirim & Louis: I can see this happening. She could always use more friends to cause trouble with. At this point, Mirim might actually be expelled by the end of the year. xD

Val & Natalia: That would definitely set him off. He'd probably think he's just protecting his sister but instead be making the situation worse.

Val + Valencia - Ooo that sounds like an interesting one! Valencia defiantly wouldn't approve of Val with the bullying. I defiantly had an idea of them having conflict, but this is good! And yes! Valencia is trying out for the team! She's got a slight fear of heights. She hopes that her trying out (I don't think she'd make the team tho - but we'll see!) will loosen up her fear of heights, as well as giving her a slightly better understanding with the magical world.

Mirim + Charlie - That sounds good! Charlie is always up for pranks and troubling making!

Dmitri + Valencia - Ah love that! :D

Dmitri + Xiuying - Ooo this is an interesting aspect! (This reminds me of a character of a show i used to watch HAHA) Yes! I would like for someone to help influence Xiuying not to do anything so troublesome, especially since i don't think her parents would approve of her doing anything troublesome lol
Val, Valencia & Natalia: This all sounds great, I think Val would have to witness or hear about it first though, from where I don't know. Possibly a rumour? Did you guys do a thread on this last year?

Val & Valencia: Should we do the practice before or after the tryouts? If we decide after, that would probably mean Valencia's planning to tryout again though (if she doesn't go in). Val would try to help Valencia with her fear, since he's got no problem with it and is pretty good flier.

Mirim & Charlie, Dmitri & Valencia- I'm good with doing these whenever. We can message each other about it later on!

Dmitri & Xiuying: That sounds great, would you have any ideas for their first encounter? She could just drag a random student (in this case Dmitri) to do something and he'd be all "What's going on?" about it

Hey Soho!

For your second years I have my twins Lucie and Louis. They both really need friends so either Val or Aerin could be good for them!

Lucie is good at defending herself and standing up for what she believes in. She has strong values that she often pushes towards others, sticks to her principals, and is very blunt. I think this could spark an argument between her and Aerin and they could potentially be frenemies depending on their first meeting?

Louis is a Hufflepuff that should've been a Gryffindor xD He is always trying his best to impress others, and so he would more likely be the one to get up to mischief with Val if you were up for that. He doesn't like to talk much about himself either and perhaps they could bond over that. I think they could be good friends.

Let me know what you think ^_^
Hi Kaye!!

Aerin & Lucie: Arguments! Yes! Frenemies are absolutely wonderful! Aerin also tends to have strong opinions on things. I think it would be fun for them to have a really dumb argument, that makes zero sense whatever. What do you think they would argue about?

Val & Louis: Ooh, mischief! Definitely up for that. They could definitely bond over not talking much and stuff and become friends! Would Louis ever skip class?

Hi Jess!!!! I did in fact, expect you to be here! :lol:

Lillith & Lily: Yes! Those sugar free recipes are very needed. She will be requiring them asap! Lillith needs to try and figure this out!

Val & Jordie, Aerin & Jordie: Hit me up whenever! I’m down with most anything and they can just have some general threads or something much funner!

Mirim & Jordie: we could have Mirim go and bother Aerin and Jordie sometime when they’re hanging out, and Salem and Sock can go on a play date someday!

Dmitri & Charlie: yes. ^_^

I thiiiink, Lillith/Lily. Dmitri and Charlie. then Aerin/Mirim/Jordie. Maybe Jordie/val next semester? I could start charlie and Dmitri if you want lillith/lily?

Do you have any specific ideas for an interaction between Saira and Alexis? Maybe something in the library, or something late at night since read in her bio that she's an insomniac? They are roommates after all.
Yes actually I do have an idea... I was thinking like one night Alexis could leave the dorm and Saira follows her or something like that.

it would create a pretty amusing friendship dynamic if all goes well. Worst case scenario, they end up enemies
It would indeed =))

Hi Emzies!

Dmitri & Eugene: Exchanging information sounds good. I could see them interacting together in the future. Dmitri would also definitely know all about magic and wizard stuff and try his best to help out Eugene.

Val & Branson: That would help, I think Val would know that Branson is probably not going to move on from him but be slightly conflicted, and he'd have a hard time believing that some people outside of his family are willing to stick around. I also like the idea of them bringing each other out to have more fun.
Liusaidh & Saira: They should definitely hang out again! :wub:I think that she'd probably mention her problems later on in the semester, I want to work on being Saira being more open this year about herself. If you've got any ideas for an interaction that would be great. :D
We could start two now and the other one like later?
So we could do the Val&Branson and Liusaidh&Saira now and wait a little for Dmitri and Eugene (maybe just until next week so that we are pacing out the threads a little?

I'm happy to start the Liusaidh and Saira one, if you wanna start the other one?

Val, Valencia & Natalia: This all sounds great, I think Val would have to witness or hear about it first though, from where I don't know. Possibly a rumour? Did you guys do a thread on this last year?

Val & Valencia: Should we do the practice before or after the tryouts? If we decide after, that would probably mean Valencia's planning to tryout again though (if she doesn't go in). Val would try to help Valencia with her fear, since he's got no problem with it and is pretty good flier.

Mirim & Charlie, Dmitri & Valencia- I'm good with doing these whenever. We can message each other about it later on!

Dmitri & Xiuying: That sounds great, would you have any ideas for their first encounter? She could just drag a random student (in this case Dmitri) to do something and he'd be all "What's going on?" about it
Val + Valencia + Natalia - We havent really done a thread just yet like that. I think we will soon though.

Val + Valencia - I don't mind! Either before or after should be fine. I've got a thread between Elara and Valencia that I'll put up soon where they are practising again. But before or after is fine!

Mirim + Charlie, Dmitri + Valencia - Sounds good to me! We can defiantly do that!

Dmitri + Xiuying - Ooo that's interesting! Xiuying sounds like the type of person to do that. She can be quite loud and quirky in that sense, that she wouldn't really care of what people think of her (Kind of)

Yes actually I do have an idea... I was thinking like one night Alexis could leave the dorm and Saira follows her or something like that.

It would indeed =))
I think we could do the Alexis & Saira one first then? Could you start the thread? We could do the Zachariah & Dmitri one a bit later on.

edit: Actually an Idea for Zachariah & Dmitri just popped into my head so we could do it at the same time or one of them later on, depends which one you'd like first. I'm good with any! (I'm not sure if you've read this yet so I'm putting it as an edit)

Val + Valencia + Natalia - We havent really done a thread just yet like that. I think we will soon though.

Val + Valencia - I don't mind! Either before or after should be fine. I've got a thread between Elara and Valencia that I'll put up soon where they are practising again. But before or after is fine!

Mirim + Charlie, Dmitri + Valencia - Sounds good to me! We can defiantly do that!

Dmitri + Xiuying - Ooo that's interesting! Xiuying sounds like the type of person to do that. She can be quite loud and quirky in that sense, that she wouldn't really care of what people think of her (Kind of)
I'll keep an eye out for Valencia's threads! Or you can message me whenever!
Also for the Dmitri & Xiuying one, would you like to start it or should I?

I'm happy to start the Liusaidh and Saira one, if you wanna start the other one?
On it!

Last edited:
I think we could do the Alexis & Saira one first then? Could you start the thread? We could do the Zachariah & Dmitri one a bit later on.

edit: Actually an Idea for Zachariah & Dmitri just popped into my head so we could do it at the same time or one of them later on, depends which one you'd like first. I'm good with any! (I'm not sure if you've read this yet so I'm putting it as an edit)
I hadn't read it yet Lol.

I can start one for Alexis and Saira in a bit... (When I'm done with class). If you like you can start one for Zachariah and Dmitri so long

Here's the Link to the thread. I @ the character as well.

I'll keep an eye out for Valencia's threads! Or you can message me whenever!
Also for the Dmitri & Xiuying one, would you like to start it or should I?
Yep! Will do!

Would you be able to start it? Thanks! :D

Hi Kaye!!

Aerin & Lucie: Arguments! Yes! Frenemies are absolutely wonderful! Aerin also tends to have strong opinions on things. I think it would be fun for them to have a really dumb argument, that makes zero sense whatever. What do you think they would argue about?

Val & Louis: Ooh, mischief! Definitely up for that. They could definitely bond over not talking much and stuff and become friends! Would Louis ever skip class?

Aerin & Lucie: Yay I'm so glad you're up for the idea of frenemies! I'm thinking maybe they could argue about doing something dangerous? Lucie isn't really a daredevil so perhaps Aerin could be climbing a tree or something and Lucie confronts her and tells her she shouldn't be doing that because she might get hurt? Up to you what Aerin does, but Lucie will definitely tell her to stop doing something that could be dangerous :D

Val & Louis: I definitely think Louis would skip class if he was peer pressured into it. Perhaps Val can be his bad influence? It would definitely help Louis get out of his shell just a little bit more! I'm happy to start something for them if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back