Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
Henlo, so I have three characters to throw at you for some plots so please give me all the ideas.

OMcaQSk.gif

Flynn North . 2nd Year . Gryffindor
So, my poor boy Flynn. As we can see he is having some fun angsty times this year after losing his right foot and a bit of his lower leg, so now he's just a very angry and bitter boy. If you thought he was hard to get along with in his first year, welcome to his upgraded form of pushing everyone away and snapping at you for literally no reason. He's now got it into his head he's even more unlovable and is never going to be happy ever and thinks his whole life is completely ruined. So yeah, he's doing great. While friends might be out of the question for the moment while he's in this bad way and pushing everyone away, I still have some ideas! He was super excited to finally try out of the quidditch team, so now that's ruined he might need some help getting back on a broom and learning to fly with a foot missing. He's determined to prove he can still fly and still wants to make the team, he just needs to work out how to make it work. Also still open to the idea of romance maybe down the line, someone that he can actually open up to and put his guard down around for a moment so he's not always so angry and jaded at the world. And he's still an orphan and convinced no one is ever going to want to adopt him, so please like... prove him wrong? He could be the child of your dreams! Or maybe not.

JSV6eIT.gif

Eoin Armati . 1st Year . Ravenclaw
My only account heading to sorting for this time, we have my Muggleborn Eoin. My guesses for houses are most likely that he'll end up in Ravenclaw, and maybe Slytherin depending on how the sorting hat sees him. But generally speaking, he's the middle child of an italian-irish family, loves books more than people and he really thinks magic and everything to do with it is completely ridiculous. So no, he's not really happy to be going to Hogwarts and would much rather forget this magic stuff even exists and to go home. But he can't, so here he is ready to start his first year at Hogwarts and probably hate every second of it. But I'm open to friends, enemies, or relationships further down the line as I haven't really planned anything with him yet. While he can be rather critical and judgemental, he does want people to talk to (even if 99% of his time will be spent in the library). Also, someone to help remind him that he does actually need to bring his wand around with him and bring it to classes and not just keep it locked in his trunk so he can forget about it.

Eoin also has a younger sister, Ciara, who is slated to start at Hogwarts in Y38 as well, so if anyone would be interested in handling her that would be really great and please reach out and let me know!

PivdWCU.gif

Hyun Ong Hae . 4th Year. Wampus
And rounding off my lot we have Hyun, a Korean Pureblood and a twin who has just recently transferred from Mahoutokuro to Ilvermorny to start his fourth year, so he is going to be the new face around campus and is excited to start, honestly. He can be a bit of a nerd, likes to keep his grades top-notch (mostly so his parents don't kill him prematurely) but otherwise he's a cheerful enough guy and pretty easy to get along with. He used to be a chaser on the quidditch team for Mahoutokuro so is looking to make the Ilvermorny team now he's here and would love some training buddies and is going to be super open to finding some new friends at his new school. And now he's in his fourth year, his parents are really starting to breathe down his neck about finding a 'suitable relationship' and to keep the magical Ong Hae line going for another generation after him. While that is not at the front of his mind, that is something else he's going to have to start worrying about, so if you have any ideas for that then I am totally open for plotting that aspect of his life as well.

Last edited:
Hey Charlie! I have Seraphina My, a 2nd year Gryff. She has a lot of walls built up and doesn't really have friends, but I could see her potentially opening up to Flynn or trying to help him because she sees similarities. They could friends or romance down the road. But it might be worth a shot.

I also have Siobhan McGowan who is currently single but wants to start a family so that could be something to also look at with Flynn. She's the head of the Quidditch League and is closing in on her 40s.

Hey Charlie! I have Seraphina My, a 2nd year Gryff. She has a lot of walls built up and doesn't really have friends, but I could see her potentially opening up to Flynn or trying to help him because she sees similarities. They could friends or romance down the road. But it might be worth a shot.

I also have Siobhan McGowan who is currently single but wants to start a family so that could be something to also look at with Flynn. She's the head of the Quidditch League and is closing in on her 40s.

Hey Kirsten!

First off Flynn + Seraphina. Oh they certainly are very similar in the fact they both have a lot of walls put up and maybe they could work in their favor and actually helps them get closer because they can see themselves in each other. If that makes sense? But yeah, I would totally be down for putting them in a thread together and seeing what happens and how they actually work out together if you are?

As for Flynn + Siobhan, now that could be interesting. The second he finds out she's head of the quidditch league though, be prepared for twenty questions because he has a lot he wants to know and he always wanted to make a career of quidditch and is looking for some form a hope that might still be possible.

Hey Kirsten!

First off Flynn + Seraphina. Oh they certainly are very similar in the fact they both have a lot of walls put up and maybe they could work in their favor and actually helps them get closer because they can see themselves in each other. If that makes sense? But yeah, I would totally be down for putting them in a thread together and seeing what happens and how they actually work out together if you are?

As for Flynn + Siobhan, now that could be interesting. The second he finds out she's head of the quidditch league though, be prepared for twenty questions because he has a lot he wants to know and he always wanted to make a career of quidditch and is looking for some form a hope that might still be possible.

Awesome on both fronts! Would you like to wait until sorting starts for Flynn and Seraphina?

And maaaaybe Siobhan founds out a student was injured and likes Quidditch (not sure how public he is about his love for it) and goes to visit him (sort of like football players go to hospitals or something) and they meet there? She tries to cheer him up?

Awesome on both fronts! Would you like to wait until sorting starts for Flynn and Seraphina?

And maaaaybe Siobhan founds out a student was injured and likes Quidditch (not sure how public he is about his love for it) and goes to visit him (sort of like football players go to hospitals or something) and they meet there? She tries to cheer him up?

Flynn + Seraphina - yes waiting until sorting happens before putting something up for them sounds great to me

Flynn + Siobhan - Hmm maybe? Though he isn't incredibly vocal about it and then is the question of how she found out about the accident and such in the first place. But would she be found in Quality Quidditch Supplies? Maybe she comes across this one-footed kid in there staring rather longingly at a broom and they start up a conversation that way?

Hi Charlie

So most of my RPs with Flynn have been pretty negative, and now I don't think that's likely to change xD But if you want I would be happy for Ivy and him to clash again. She could very helpfully tell him Quidditch is overrated anyway and he should spend time studying, or something along those lines. She's not always the most tactful person.

I also have Natalia Novak who will be very judgmental about muggleborns, if you need someone to clash with him, she wouldn't go out of her way to bully him or anything but she would be very cold/rude to him about it.

Hi Charlie

So most of my RPs with Flynn have been pretty negative, and now I don't think that's likely to change xD But if you want I would be happy for Ivy and him to clash again. She could very helpfully tell him Quidditch is overrated anyway and he should spend time studying, or something along those lines. She's not always the most tactful person.

I also have Natalia Novak who will be very judgmental about muggleborns, if you need someone to clash with him, she wouldn't go out of her way to bully him or anything but she would be very cold/rude to him about it.

Unfortunately, yes, Flynn has not really gotten along with any of your characters yet and as his mood has only gotten worse I don't think that is going to change any time soon. But a thread with Ivy does sound delightful, their rivalry is really becoming quite amusing and I'd love to play it out more and watch them butt heads.

As for Natalia and my boy Eoin, sure! I would love to throw him at someone people who aren't the biggest fans of Muggleborns as he hasn't really experienced that yet and it would be pretty surprising for him to know about.

Maybe I could start something for Flynn and Ivy at some point and you for our firsties after they've been sorted?

Maybe I could start something for Flynn and Ivy at some point and you for our firsties after they've been sorted?
Sure thing works for me! I'll add you to the list

@Amber Chou Wilson: Thread for Natalia! Couldn't really come up with anything great so I just went with the first thing to pop into my head :doh:

@Amber Chou Wilson: Thread for Natalia! Couldn't really come up with anything great so I just went with the first thing to pop into my head :doh:

So fast xD thanks! I'll try to get mine up soon

Hey Charlie! I’ve got a few to offer :)

Emori & Flynn: so a thing they have in common, well two things, they’re both second years and know what it’s like to be orphans. She was recently adopted so she could possibly give him hope he’ll be adopted some day. She is also planning to try out for her house quidditch team, so maybe she can help him get on a broom and practice flying with him. Despite many of her flaws Emori can be patient when she needs to be and usually doesn’t give up on her friends. Perhaps she can shake some sense into him, as she’s outspoken and blunt with many things.​

Francis & Eoin: I’ve only sorted one this year, a Gryffindor. Francis is friendly and polite and is really excited to start his Hogwarts journey. I can offer him as a friend to Eoin? He can show Eoin the bright side of being at a magical school, and can drag him on all the adventures he’s bound to go on. He doesn’t care that much about his grades in general but is looking forward to learning lots of spells.​

Let me know what you think!​

Hey Charlie! I’ve got a few to offer :)
Emori & Flynn: so a thing they have in common, well two things, they’re both second years and know what it’s like to be orphans. She was recently adopted so she could possibly give him hope he’ll be adopted some day. She is also planning to try out for her house quidditch team, so maybe she can help him get on a broom and practice flying with him. Despite many of her flaws Emori can be patient when she needs to be and usually doesn’t give up on her friends. Perhaps she can shake some sense into him, as she’s outspoken and blunt with many things.​
Francis & Eoin: I’ve only sorted one this year, a Gryffindor. Francis is friendly and polite and is really excited to start his Hogwarts journey. I can offer him as a friend to Eoin? He can show Eoin the bright side of being at a magical school, and can drag him on all the adventures he’s bound to go on. He doesn’t care that much about his grades in general but is looking forward to learning lots of spells.​
Let me know what you think!​

Hey there!

Flynn + Emori - The thing with Flynn being an orphan isn't something he really talks about with anyone, almost as much as he's talking about the fact he doesn't have a right foot anymore :teehee: And he has sort of given up on the idea that anyone could ever want to adopt him so the last thing he would want is someone trying to give him hope about the whole thing. It would most likely majorly piss him off more than anything. But as for helping him back on a broom and flying again, he wouldn't outright ask anyone for help and is going to try and do it sneakily when no one else is around, but if she happened to walk in on him trying and failing it could be the start of something.

Francis + Eoin - I mean, I wish you luck in the challenge of trying to show him that there is actually a bright side to all of this and it's not going to be completely horrible. But the idea of him being dragged around on adventures he doesn't really want to go on is quite amusing to me. But Francis better be ready to study because Eoin will not be friends with someone who doesn't care about their grades and will try and make them study with him. Almost revenge for being dragged around on those adventures :r

Hi so I have Nate who comes from a background where he's used to magic being in the form of film and visual effects so he's in major denial (though so far only up until sorting since I haven't progressed beyond that with him yetttt), and I'd love for him to meet other muggleborns like Eoin (esp since so many are in the same boat). I think it'll be good for him to interact with someone who is "sane" and shares a similar experience.

Hi Charlie!
So I have Val here, who's siblings with Valencia. I'm not sure if Eoin and Val would 100% get along with each other as I'm still trying to develop him but I think it would be fun to throw them in something and see how it goes. Val's a skeptic of magic, but is not completely against it (I think he secretly likes it).

Anyways let me know what you think and we could try something. :)

Hi so I have Nate who comes from a background where he's used to magic being in the form of film and visual effects so he's in major denial (though so far only up until sorting since I haven't progressed beyond that with him yetttt), and I'd love for him to meet other muggleborns like Eoin (esp since so many are in the same boat). I think it'll be good for him to interact with someone who is "sane" and shares a similar experience.

Hi Charlie!
So I have Val here, who's siblings with Valencia. I'm not sure if Eoin and Val would 100% get along with each other as I'm still trying to develop him but I think it would be fun to throw them in something and see how it goes. Val's a skeptic of magic, but is not completely against it (I think he secretly likes it).

Anyways let me know what you think and we could try something. :)

Nate + Eoin - Oh Eoin is all for meeting other muggleborns who aren't just buying into all this magic stuff right from the beginning and thinks it's all as weird as he does. And he is more than happy to talk about how many issues he has with all of this as well to anyone who's in the same boat and will understand where he's coming from.

Eoin + Val - Eoin has already met Valencia before school started and they got along and had an interesting chat, so I think he would at least be pleased to finally meet her brother! But it could be interesting for sure as Eoin is definitely more of an anti-magic guy than having any sort of interest in it.

Hey Kiersten!

Here you go! x

oin + Val - Eoin has already met Valencia before school started and they got along and had an interesting chat, so I think he would at least be pleased to finally meet her brother! But it could be interesting for sure as Eoin is definitely more of an anti-magic guy than having any sort of interest in it.

I can start a thread soon, i’ll send it over when it’s posted. :)

Hey there!

Flynn + Emori - The thing with Flynn being an orphan isn't something he really talks about with anyone, almost as much as he's talking about the fact he doesn't have a right foot anymore :teehee: And he has sort of given up on the idea that anyone could ever want to adopt him so the last thing he would want is someone trying to give him hope about the whole thing. It would most likely majorly piss him off more than anything. But as for helping him back on a broom and flying again, he wouldn't outright ask anyone for help and is going to try and do it sneakily when no one else is around, but if she happened to walk in on him trying and failing it could be the start of something.

Francis + Eoin - I mean, I wish you luck in the challenge of trying to show him that there is actually a bright side to all of this and it's not going to be completely horrible. But the idea of him being dragged around on adventures he doesn't really want to go on is quite amusing to me. But Francis better be ready to study because Eoin will not be friends with someone who doesn't care about their grades and will try and make them study with him. Almost revenge for being dragged around on those adventures :r
That actually sounds good to me. Considering neither of them would open up about something that personal to them immediately, I was thinking that if they do end up becoming friends, somewhere down the line maybe in a few years she’ll tell him (we don’t have to of course but perhaps something to consider?). For now I definitely see her wanting to try to help him fly when she sees he’s struggling. She can be on the pitch to prepare for the team tryouts she’s really eager for.

That’s brilliant, I love it :lol: It’s a great idea. Francis will probably end up studying so as not to disappoint Eoin (no matter how much he thinks it’s boring). He never likes to disappoint anyone so I guess it works.

Would you like me to start one for Francis and Eoin?

That actually sounds good to me. Considering neither of them would open up about something that personal to them immediately, I was thinking that if they do end up becoming friends, somewhere down the line maybe in a few years she’ll tell him (we don’t have to of course but perhaps something to consider?). For now I definitely see her wanting to try to help him fly when she sees he’s struggling. She can be on the pitch to prepare for the team tryouts she’s really eager for.

That’s brilliant, I love it :lol: It’s a great idea. Francis will probably end up studying so as not to disappoint Eoin (no matter how much he thinks it’s boring). He never likes to disappoint anyone so I guess it works.

Would you like me to start one for Francis and Eoin?

Flynn + Emori - That sounds wonderful to me! And I have an open on the Quidditch pitch already with that sort of scenario if you want to just hop into that thread?

Eoin + Francis - Eoin would be touched that he wants to study to not disappoint him, honestly. But if you want to start something for this kids that would be great!!

I'm terribly sorry for the late reply, been busy with uni starting up again. Am I too late to join the Flynn thread with Emori? xD

As for Eoin and Francis, can definitely start something soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back