Fun Facts!

IC: Monty is allergic to birds :r hahaha, but he's mostly fine if he stays out of the owlery. He's actually allergic to a bunch of stuff but I imagine there are potions to help with it :lol:

OOC: I have never taken a bus by myself :o

OOC: I'm allergic to basically everything and I should really live in a bubble

Daisy Parker said:
Oh noooo, all birds or just owls!? HOW DOES SHE SEND LETTERS?!

OOC: I'm very bad at debating my point, and I (win) my debates with "yeah but your face".
She asks her girlfriend to do it :r

IC: Odette used to love reading fantasy stories but stopped because her mother found it a childish waste of time.

Ic: I should be working on her bio and this may not be true, but Chante means heart in Sioux. Too cute to pass up.

IC and OOC: Both Olive and I have no allergies at all :r

Isabelle Vernier said:
OOC: Some people know this, but my real name is Jessica Kaye. I prefer it if people call me Kaye.
IC: Isabelle does not like any of her siblings, other than Patrick, as she's jealous that they still have a mother and she doesn't.

I knew this. :r

Fun fact Jessica Cade is named after Kaye.
Professor Olive Layton said:
IC and OOC: Both Olive and I have no allergies at all :r

Right there with you.

OOC: I'm not ready for James to graduate.

Fun Fact. On two occasions now I have accidentally named my characters in some way related to their PBs:

Olive Layton (Related to Monty Pendleton) - Before I ever even knew Emma Stone was in Easy A as the character Olive Pendergast, I chose Emma for Olive's PB.

Nataleigh Salvatore - I married Nataleigh off to her (non existing) husband by the name of Mr. Salvatore. I use Nina Dobrev for Nataleigh and figured Paul Wesley had a lot of gifs of them together. I have never seen The Vampire Diaries so I didn't know that his surname in the series is Salvatore.

Goddamit =))

Fun Fact: Cat rescues strays and takes them home. She currently owns three cats, but if anyone knows of any other strays, she'll be there :r

ic: The Makwa are from the Makah tribe. Instead of keeping them in Washington, I moved their family to Hawaii. Makaylah is a historian.
Sounds boring bit oh whelp. xD

IC: Olive raised her sister, Leda.

But takes no credit for Ledas misbehaviour and/or tackles of prefects.

Fun Fact: I made Amber very last minute with no real personality in mind besides 'friendly' and a random pb, she's by far the character I put the least thought into xD

OOC: I made Monty's parents' surnames Pender and Layton way before I realised that together they kinda make Pendleton (I chose Pender because it was similar, but Layton was unintentional). Then later when I noticed I was like 'OK that's why Monty chose it' xD

OOC: Like Daphne with Amber, zero thought went into James. I'd put a lot of thought and planning into another character for that year and made James just for the sake of making a boy. He still doesn't take much planning everything about his personality just comes easy by thinking what would a typical frat boy do/say.

Last edited:
OOC: When I spoke to Claire about making a Layton, I made Leda first. Olive was only made as an assistance to her personality, as Leda has become an imaginative person because she used to overhear stories about her sister at Hogwarts Scotland :) Everything else has been developed in roleplays.

Additionally, when I made Aion he was meant to be into Ancient Runes and Divination and have a career in this sector. It was only during his relationship with Maddie that this switched, as he was reading more ComC books as it was their shared interest :r

OOC: Lizzie was also almost entirely unplanned. I think I sorted her on the last day of sorting, because I wanted a second character, and I had never had anyone sporty before. (I pretty much entirely made her because I was super keen to try Quidditch :lol: ) She's by far the least like me of any of my characters, but she's become one of my favourites :wub:

OOC: While we're talking about characters, I had Tristan planned out to slowly become awful from the moment I sorted him. But I really wanted it to be a slow natural process, not make him awful as an 11 year old straight off the bat. Seeing people's reactions to his threads now fills me with joy and some guilt :wub:

IC: Zoe is a lot more like Zenia than she realizes, more with the temper than anything else.

OOC: I made the Hope twins because I was jealous of seeing other twins on the board and I wanted to ask someone to make the other twin but I was too shy and so I just made them both. Also, I never made the twins with the intention for them to be completely different - it just worked out like that when they were sorted into different houses xD

IC: Geo is related to another of my characters, but she doesn't know it yet (and won't for about 10 IC years :r )

Ooc: I hate roleplaying with myself. I rather write out a long drabble of my characters together, especially if they're related. It used to be easy for me.

This comes with making smaller families for me.

Elio and Aion may have the same surname and may therefore be distant relations, however they don't know of each other, never met, and I'm not planning on connecting them xD

Considering their personalities, I'm not sure they would get on with each other either :r

OOC/IC??: Maddie and James were never meant to be together but as we all know characters have a mind of their own so Dan and I had to find reasons to keep them apart before we eventually thought meh lets just do it xD

Tristan Collins said:
OOC: While we're talking about characters, I had Tristan planned out to slowly become awful from the moment I sorted him. But I really wanted it to be a slow natural process, not make him awful as an 11 year old straight off the bat. Seeing people's reactions to his threads now fills me with joy and some guilt :wub:
In a similar manner, I had planned for Odette to start out awful and slowly get better xD in my head, they sort of have opposite trajectories. Tristan is slowly turning into trash, and Odette into a decent person :r if things go as planned.

Uno and her family's names came from me being jealous of Stranger Thing's Eleven having a number as a name, so I was like who would name their child a number?! And then lots of discussion and fun created the Bear family :lol:

Odette Harper said:
Tristan Collins said:
In a similar manner, I had planned for Odette to start out awful and slowly get better xD in my head, they sort of have opposite trajectories. Tristan is slowly turning into trash, and Odette into a decent person :r if things go as planned.
Baby steps :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back