Feeling adventurous

Ford Harkonnen said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
"Fine then, Ms. Stark, if you shall continue answering my questions answer this, What are  all the names of those who originally entered the Forbidden Forest with you this evening?"
((Mephistopheles! Ba'al! Aziraphale! Lucifer! Satan!))
(((technically from a biblical sense, lucipher is not the devils name, it mean s 'shining one')))

"Very nice Ms. Stark, perhaps one of you would like to answer the question?" Professor King asked swiveling around to face the others present.

Ford Harkonnen said:
"Fine then, Ms. Stark, if you shall continue answering my questions answer this, What are  all the names of those who originally entered the Forbidden Forest with you this evening?"
((Mephistopheles! Ba'al! Aziraphale! Lucifer! Satan!))
(((technically from a biblical sense, lucipher is not the devils name, it mean s 'shining one')))
((I thought it was his name as an archangel, before he fell from heaven. Although, I've seen stuff on wikipedia saying that The Devil/Satan and Lucifer were two different entities...))

((Indeed, Lucifer was an arc angel who betrayed God and started a war in Heaven, thus causing the creation of Hell and Lucifer became the Devil. That is, if you believe in that.

Ford got to it before I did. But what I typed is how I was told the story.))

Coming around the lake, Sabriel didn't expect to run into anyone. She just thought that it would give her time to think of a way to help her friends without being seen by the professors, when suddenly she heard someone whisper her name. Jumping, she looked in the direction that it came from. She squinted and moved closer to the figure. "Ford?" she asked in a whispered voice, "Is that you?"

((Don't always believe everything you read on Wikipedia because anyone can edit it...lol))

Sophia Stark said:
((Indeed, Lucifer was an arc angel who betrayed God and started a war in Heaven, thus causing the creation of Hell and Lucifer became the Devil. That is, if you believe in that.

Ford got to it before I did. But what I typed is how I was told the story.))
(((but some biblical researchers have proven that everytime lucifer is mentioned, it is in refrence to the king of the earth... usually who thought he was godlyy, i dont know its all very confusing and open to interpretation...which is how alot of the bible is because of translation crap :( ))

Ford stood, still ankle deep in water, "Yeah," he whispered, "There's a trace on the forest; I don't know how far out it goes, so no magic." He stopped and looked towards the forest, "Sophia's probably in deep trouble," he said. This night was really throwing his view upside down. He wanted to back and get her, which wsa in sharp contrast to what he had lived his life like for years. "We've got to get her out of there," this thinking was quite unslytherin-like, but Sophia was the one person Ford was going to do it for.

((Many modern bibles use 'morning star' or 'day star' in lieu of Lucifer, as Prof. King says, it all depends on the translation.))

When the professor turned to the rest of them, Zoe kept her mouth shut, she didn't want to spill the beans, but also gave an apolegetic look to Kale for the 'dirty look' earlier.

(((so this is how i see the situation right now, correct me if im wrong...

11.jpg
)))

((That is sort of how I imagined it. I was thinking that there was a bit of a slope from the castle down to the Forest.))

Sophia Stark said:
((That is sort of how I imagined it. I was thinking that there was a bit of a slope from the castle down to the Forest.))
(((i cant draw slopes.... not in paint at least :p how would that effect the present situation?)))

((I really didn't know how to imagine it, I just picked something and ran with it. But I like that map, so I'll edit, ans that affects things.))

(((I don't know...but clever drawing :D
But if that is how it is, then how did Sabriel get to the Lake without getting caught??)))

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
(((I don't know...but clever drawing :D
But if that is how it is, then how did Sabriel get to the Lake without getting caught??)))
(((i had wondered that myself but decided i would let her be.)))

Sophia Stark said:
((That is sort of how I imagined it.  I was thinking that there was a bit of a slope from the castle down to the Forest.))
(((i cant draw slopes.... not in paint at least :p how would that effect the present situation?)))
((Depending up the angle and depth of the slope, it would make it possible for a student to travel between the lake and the castle without being seen form the Forest.

I also imagined the Forest a bit further from the castle, although I do not know the scale of your drawing.))

(((ha-ha scale, ur funny sophia :D )))

Sophia Stark said:
Sophia Stark said:
((That is sort of how I imagined it.  I was thinking that there was a bit of a slope from the castle down to the Forest.))
((Depending up the angle and depth of the slope, it would make it possible for a student to travel between the lake and the castle without being seen form the Forest.

I also imagined the Forest a bit further from the castle, although I do not know the scale of your drawing.))
(((That makes so much sense...you always think of the smart things :p)))

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
Sophia Stark said:
Sophia Stark said:

(((That makes so much sense...you always think of the smart things :p)))
(((Let's not go all technical with this imaginary slope from an imaginary castle, we can just watch and see how people rp it....)))

ooc: Beings that I am kinda lost even though Zoe gave me a nice update :p I will just post something and see how it goes.

Bellatrix got bored of her spell casting and decided to head back to the others. Maybe their huddled in a corner too scared of the forest... she thought with an evil grin.

Scorpius looked away from the forest, in the opposite direction. He decided to keep his mouth shut and assumed that if Ford hadn't come out yet he was already thinking of an alternate plan to get out. He kept his costume mask on because for all he knew, the Professors couldn't really tell it was him.

((Sophia I edited my previous post for your sake.))

"Fine then." Professor King stated as he lifted his wand and summoned his patronus, "I will send my patronus to each person I saw leave with you, and ask them to come here, if they come from the castle, they are innocent, if not... well let's just say I'll leave it to Arithmos... First Ms. Green." he finished calmly, he knew she had been in the forest, it was the final person he saw leaving the Great hall that he was unsure about.

"Ms. Green Come and meet me by the edge of the forbidden forest." his patronus spoke when it had found her.

Bellatrix jumped at the patronus. Hell no! she thought quickly turning around and running the other way.

ooc: Why me?! :lol: :p

Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix jumped at the patronus. Hell no! she thought quickly turning around and running the other way.

ooc: Why me?! :lol: :p
(((Cuz I've been told you're in there. :p )))

"NOW MS. GREEN" the Patronus bellowed this time, If not, Professor manteia will find you. Professor King thought to himself.

Zoe had a feeling that his Patronus would not work, and wondered whether Bellatrix was even still in the forest. She kicked a few rocks on the ground as she thought of how dumb they all acted.

She looked back and stopped. sh1t... the old dog needs some exercise anyway... She continued the opposite way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back