Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Hello!
How is everyone doing?

To those who do not know me, I am Arle. Not a newbie, just a returnee. :teehee:
First and foremost, my apologies for my sudden disappearance from the site. A lot of responsibilities have been neglected onsite.
My sincerest thanks to the admins for always being understanding.
Thank you to @Sapphire Michaels (Jess) for posting a short absence on my behalf months ago. Also, thank you to all my friends who have been in constant communication with me throughout the year, you know who you are. Without you guys, I may have forgotten HNZ already or have lost the muse to come back.

Many may have seen me lurking around but sad to say, it was only the default tab of my browser. However, I am happy to say that I am mostly back or shall I say fading into the site again. I guess you notice me being around with some of my characters. I will try to be regularly active once again if not as much as before. I will try to get the ongoing plots in motion again and try to set a schedule for myself. Until then, I am happy to be back and hopefully, get to plotting again with you all.

Arle

Arle. :hug:
Welcome back. I am glad to see you around again.
we will have to plot again some time.
Mia :mia:

Arle. :hug:
Welcome back. I am glad to see you around again.
we will have to plot again some time.
Mia :mia:
Mia!!!
Thanks!! And of course, we should. I still owe you that reply. :teehee:

the default tab of my browser
Now that's dedication to the site (I'm not sure you actually could have forgotten us, in that case!) ;)
Makes me want a new site poll about if people have made HNZ their home page. ^_^

Welcome back to the site, Arle!

Now that's dedication to the site (I'm not sure you actually could have forgotten us, in that case!) ;)
You should have seen my pinned tabs at the work computer. HNZ spreadsheet,hnz tab and hnz docs. And J created an HNZ shortcut icon on my phone. Laziness turned dedication, you may say.

And yes, I don't think I will forget you all.

Welcome back, Arle! Good to have you back :party:

Welcome back to HNZ, Arle!

Welcome back!

Hey Arle! Welcome back to HNZ! :D

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back