Dueling: Reboot

That last part sounds like something Sergei would say. =))

Hopefully it's okay to have your character manually forfeit, I figured it was but let me know if it isn't and I can fix it.
I just really couldn't do that duel anymore. :erm: xD

I think some changes to how the points are done will be happening.
Like: Dodging a spell (without casting one) will also deduct points. A successful hit won't deduct as many points.

that sounds like a good plan. duelling one sided is actually really hard.
by "Dodging a spell (without casting one)" do you mean just being defensive? or do you mean dodging a spell without a protago?

Professor Elvera Le Fey said:
by "Dodging a spell (without casting one)" do you mean just being defensive? or do you mean dodging a spell without a protago?
Anything where they do something successfully, or write something into their RP, that makes the spell not hit them.
So you can't just bleed someone for casting offensively and never let anything hit you: because you'll be bleeding yourself at about the same rate.

I thought dodging took away 10 points?

Dodging does take away 10 points, but casting a defence spell loses 5 points. Casting a defence spell, is really technically a type of dodging.

Yeah, i got that too, but Nick said that "Dodging a spell (without casting one) will also deduct points" isn't this also happening, or does he mean like it will deduct more points?

I want to set up more duels with those that won, to make the top of the year type of thing.
Who here has duels going on that they don't mind adding one more to?

I, for one, am cool with more duels with the characters of mine that have won their duels. ^_^

I haven't won any yet, but I wouldn't mind going again if I do win!!!

I am happy to have rhi go again. (Especially if it is against perseas)
Actually I was going to ask if people could have a duel out of the competition if they wanted to or if they would need a supervisor.

Briar Rowan-Cullen said:
Actually I was going to ask if people could have a duel out of the competition if they wanted to or if they would need a supervisor.
Adding on to what Mia asked, another way to clear up the area for you too, Kaitlyn, is if finished duels where moved to the Duelling Club Duels' section?

People can duel outside of the competition, but they do need a supervisor. I can easily have Styx come in to supervise. ^_^
That area isn't really a archive for finished duels so I'm not too sure...

Hadan Hensel said:
People can duel outside of the competition, but they do need a supervisor. I can easily have Styx come in to supervise.
Other professors can supervise too. ;) Just PM them. :)

Emily Hayes-Magonus said:
I like the thought of Styx having to run around after the students because they want to duel, to be perfectly honest =))

Does that make me a cruel person :erm: xD
Nope.. xD Because I like that idea too.. :devious: xD

Yeah, Styx won't be able to do that, especially this year. So please, anyone with a professor, come in and supervise a duel. It's fun, I guarantee it. ^_^

Well, anyone is welcome to pm Abby whenever they would like to duel!!!

The same with my professors. Professor Speed Stark and Professor Ciro Raven. Always happy to help! ^_^

The same with my professor, Professor Justin Joussane.. xD

Actually, we are going to take a semester long break to finish out the tournament. The matches now are the last ones, until next semester, where we see who is at the top of their year. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back