Dear [Whomever]

Dear Mouth Pain,

Go away. Please.

Sincerely,
Jessyekins

Dear Planet,

You know that Global Warming I asked for and you've been creating for God knows how long? Now would be a fantabulous time to enact your warning and give me heat! I don't care if everyone gets melted over night and we all die! This cold is slowly killing me and I just want to get over this flu and get back to having fun and not feeling horrible! D:
Please... give me Sunlight! :cry:
~Tenilee

Dear Year Group,

It's not that I don't love you all or anything... it's just a barely know half of you because you don't talk to me because I'm Vice Captin and I don't like people. And when I was off for so long, it was nice that everyone was worried and welcomed me back and stuff, but when I'm trying to do an exam... it's not exactly the best time to hug someone and cheer about them coming back, because it's a little distracting and I don't like getting hugs from people I don't know/like. So yeah, don't do it again please. :r

~Tenilee

Dear You,

You know what? I learnt something when I was sick and wollowing in self-pity. I don't care anymore, and if you continue to deny me my space and peace, I will tell you to shut up and step back, because I've had enough and my patience for you has hit rock bottom.
Bye! ^_^

~Tenilee.

Dearest people who still insist on using the telephone,

If you call me, it is you who has the obligation to identify yourself first, not me. It is generally assumed that when you initiate a call you have a fair idea of who you're calling.
When I answer with "Hello?" acceptable answers do not include:[ul][li]Who is this?</LI>[li]Hello?[li]Gertrude?[/li][/ul]Acceptable answers may include:[ul][li]Hi, it's <your name>: May I speak to <individual who may reasonably be reached at a number I would answer>.[li]HEY HOME BOY, WHAT'S CRACKIN'[li]I'm sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.
or<LI>[li]WOE IS ME! I HAVE USED THE TELEPHONIC DEVICE FOR TELEPHONY AND NOW I MUST PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR MAKING NICK SUFFER THROUGH THE HORRIBLE SOCIAL EXPERIENCE OF TALKING ON THE PHONE![/li][/ul]The latter is, of course, preferred.

Yours always in text, occasionally in person, but never on the phone,

~Nick

Dear Person(s) Reading This,
you are beautiful. unique, loved, smart, funny, and all around amazing. And i mean that about you. You reading this, you might not think I know you, and I might not know you; but do i have to? Do i have to know everything about you to know that you are a unique person? That you are one of a kind and amazing? You just are. Don't doubt yourself.
you aren't fat, you aren't ugly, you aren't too skinny, and you aren't a freak. you are you.
And that you, is the most beautiful you.

Love,
Cole

Dear You,

I contacted you so you knew that I was still alive and that I was still your friend, considering all the complaining, moaning, whinging, and slacking you've been doing... I'm not sure why I actually continue to treat you like a person, let alone a friend. I'm not sure what I've done, and I don't know why you've decided to pick me as your altermate victim for the rest of both of our lives, but I want to remind you that I will be gone in a few months, and we will never see each other again, if I have anything to say about it. So while we have this small amount of time togeher, why don't we try to patch things up and be friends again? I don't know what happened, but I think that if we talked about it, we could be back to normal in no time and I won't be leaving you on a sour note. I don't like having loose ends with people, so come on, tell me what I did and I'll fix it. Promise.

~Tenile

Dear Me

Why are you so down and depressed,why do you feel so annoyed and sad,tired and like the whole world is against you?How could the recent events affect you like this!It's not the real you.Its not even your problem so why are you getting so worked up about it! You need to forget about it and remember what could happen if you try to intervene and try to understand why the person did this in the first place!

Love,
Johanna

Dear Leaders of My Marching Group,
I did not sign up for this! When you decide to create another smaller, better at marching yet Pirate group as a small section of the marching family it does not mean that everyone will say Oh Yeah I want to march as a Pirate and a Revolutionary guy too! No, when you asked at practice on wednesday who was going to be marching in the Parade on sunday for Pirates, my hand was not raised, because you know, after marching in a hot parade on friday, marching another hot parade saturday morning, then racing home so I could get my stuff and spend all day at my friends grad party, just getting home when it's sunday, I don't really feel like marching in another parade on Sunday. So to whoever said they saw my hand up on wednesday I laugh at you, sure the whole Pirate themed stuff is fun, but not when my feet feel like they are going to fall off! ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGH! So yeah to the person who I am suppose to ride with, you'll be getting a message that I'm feeling very sick soon, because I'm not the type of person to say you know what I don't just feel like it today to someone when they think I've already said yes. So the only way out is to be sick, well then that's what I'll be. Plus it'll let me catch up HNZ! So there, Matey! I'm not sitting in a car for an hour and a half to go to a parade, which I'm sure would be fun, but three hours in a car where the one lady talks way to much and excepts me to answer when I don't want too and the other lady and I don't get along because I just find her disagreeable is not worth one small parade in which I get no credit for! Ahhhh its the middle of the night and I am paying no attention to spelling, grammar, and for the most part commas and my lovely runon sentences. Cause you know it just irks me in the wrong way when people sign me up for things that I did not sign myself up for and you know I told my mom on the way to dropping her off at her shop after the parade this morning that I didn't want to go at all and she said it's your choice. And it is! But YOU have seemed to make it your choice in thinking off the bat I was going, which was why I was hoping I had a party to go to tomorrow for my friends all finally graduating High School but no. No one is having a party so I must fake being sick or else looking like a terrible person and never being able to show my face ever again!!!!!! This also means my day tomorrow shall be boring, because I can't post status updates of how much fun I'm having at home for then you shall realise I am not sick and I'll look like that terrible person. Okay I think I'm done now. Now to just set me alarm so that I can force myself to open my laptop up early tomorrow and say hey Julie I'm super sick right now so don't think I'll be good for the parade so don't bother on coming over here to pick me up.. but this does mean I get Subway tomorrow which'll be good cause it's free sub sunday!!!!! Yayyy! this makes me happy for the day to come!!! But also upset because they will all think I was sick and I'll have to keep up the act at practice on wednesday and say it must of been something I ate at Dani's party saturday night that wasn't good or something. Ugh I'm a terrible person, but I still blame you the leader for thinking that of course she'll do it she's already marched with us once this summer, of course we can just force her to dress up like a pirate wench and play pirate songs while giving her no marching credit only the satisfaction of maybe winning Prize money for being the best band in the parade. Okay I'm done now.

Sincerly,
Girl who doesn't want to march tomorrow/technically today now

Dear Glasses,

Please come quickly! My headahces are killing me and it's hard dealing with them sometimes, and since you cost nearly two hundred dollars, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take two weeks to get here. :tut:
Signed,
I need my glasses!

Dear ideas,

Come to me faster.
On your way, if you could bring along some inspiration and drive that'd be great, too.

-Lethargic but hopeful

Dear yesterday,

It's too bad you couldn't stick around. You were great!

Signed,
At least we have our memories

Dear today,

Thanks for not being as hot out as yesterday.

Sincerly,
Person who can't stand temperatures over 96 plus Humidity.

Dear Tommorow,

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU!!!
I love Phantom of the Opera, and it'll be great to go wqith my friends (even if my mother is going. :p )
Also-two of my oldest friends are going to be there. Would it be too much to ask of you for me to see them there? I can't wait for rehearsals and I love this musical so much!!!!!!!

Love,

~Maia

*Dear Wednesday,

I was right, you were awesome!

Lots of Love,

~Maia

P.S. Even though I still think David was wrong about the thing we discussed :p

Dear you,

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm good enough...

~Me

Dear you,

I feel like the worst friend in the entire world for falling for you but I can't help it, how could I possibly? It's certainly not something that I wanted to happen. I am, first and foremost, your friend, but the more I am there for you, the more of my heart I give to you, and I'm hopeless. Helpless. Either or both. It's wrong of me to like you like this when we really are such great friends and you live on the other side of the world. I helped you through your break-up and if that isn't a friendship zone (as stupid as that concept is) signal then I don't know what is.
You're intelligent, you're wise, you're attractive, you're kind, and yet you're flawed, but flawed in that way that only makes you even more perfect, and in a way that makes me do all in my power to keep you happy and to help you because I care about you so damn much. I'm stupid, naive, ugly and mean-spirited. I feel guilty about caring because I feel like it'll seem like it's only because I'm falling in love with you but it's not, I am your friend first and always.
It makes my heart ache to know that you'll never be mine because in my heart you are perfect, you're exactly the person I could truly love and could want to be with forever. You've seen my flaws, you've seen how bad I am at life, the universe, and most importantly, love, so even if we weren't separated by distance, I know you'd be too smart as to fall for me.
And I know I could be the right person for you if nothing else was in the way, I wouldn't dream of hurting you like you've been hurt before, because I've hurt and been hurt too and nobody deserves that, least of all you.
But the type of girl you want is beautiful and clever, and I am neither of those things.
You are my friend, though, and the prospect of seeing you is what is keeping me going. You're the main reason I'm excited to go to America. I grow impatient when you and I discuss the exciting things we'll do together, and I wish I could just transcend space and be with you now, while I sit up with you as you write. I'd give anything to be there with you, just to share space, and to hold your hand and hug you and tell you that no matter what you write, it'll be brilliant, and to encourage you when you're down.
I wish there wasn't an ocean in the way. I wish that I was beautiful for you. But most of all, I wish that these feelings wouldn't get in the way. To me, our friendship is one of the most important things of my life. You're one of my only true friends and it would hurt me more than anything to lose it.
So I'll write this overwrought note here, where I know you will never see it, and I'll work on repressing my romantic feelings. You will find the perfect woman one day, and I will remain here, alone. But no matter what, I will be there for you, even if it tears me up inside. It's all I can do.

Love, me.

Dear Y,

You knew it was going to be an important day for me, today, and yet you still had to have things your way. Sometimes I really just lose all faith in you. You manipulate me, you hurt me, you drill me into the ground emotionally, and then you demand I follow your orders. Well, maybe it's time things changed. Maybe it's time for you to take the back seat and shut up.

Yours,
X.

Saria Kuang said:
Dear Person(s) Reading This,
you are beautiful. unique, loved, smart, funny, and all around amazing. And i mean that about you. You reading this, you might not think I know you, and I might not know you; but do i have to? Do i have to know everything about you to know that you are a unique person? That you are one of a kind and amazing? You just are. Don't doubt yourself.
you aren't fat, you aren't ugly, you aren't too skinny, and you aren't a freak. you are you.
And that you, is the most beautiful you.

Love,
Cole
Dear Cole.

You are so nice and fantastical and deserve a cookie.
I like people like you ^_^

Love Donna! :donna:

Deer feet
I am sorry for what I have put you through this weekend. what with my heels last night that pinched your toes terribly and then my wedges today that were too big and needed to be double sided taped on (yes that did work). Thank you for not complaining too much you and the shoes did get a lot of compliments if that is any consolation and i promise that i will try and be nice to you over the next week
from
the girl who tried to gram her feet into pointy teal shoes lat night.

Georgiana Night said:
Frances Spade said:
Dear Break,
Why must tomorrow be the last day? I will never be able to get back into the swing of school xD I really dislike it so much, I don't want to go back to Music school either, really it's a complete waste of my saturday and I don't know why I decided to go through with it when it's never going to help me in the future. Argh, it was a stupid idea..
-Me
Dear Mike,
I don't think I can face Eastman on saturday, knowing that you'll never go for another trumpet lesson and we'll never leave band talking it and comparing music related things. Actually I don't think I can face band tomorrow, your chair will be empty for the rest of the year but I'm hoping that we can keep there for you.

Without even knowing I wrote my last Dear[whomever] not even half an hour after you left the earth. And I am trying to stay strong for everyone else, but sitting here in my room the tears fall freely. You would have whacked me so hard today if you saw me in first period, with your music folder too. I skipped Gym for you, Reptar, Amazar and I did, same with Momma Bear. And your locker is covered in memories of you. And alot of the hallway is too. So many people love you and pray for you and your family and I know I am. You such a stupid boy, but you had to be the hero and I'm proud to say you were, no are my friend. I have to go to church now, see you later.

¢¾ Steph
Dear Mike,

It's been over a year. Tears popped in my eyes when I clicked on this topic and it brought me here as the last time I wrote in it under Georgiana. I finished my weekend music lessons at Eastman such a long time ago now. I want to thank you for being at the performance with me I was so scared to play in front of all those people. I know you were there undectable by human eyes. No one knows what happened to your musical music, along with our songs. And the songs I was helping you with. Your family took all that was in your locker and never once told any of us what is was. Despite numerous people having their stuff in there...

That week was hard, and it was hard this year passing your birthday and then Easter. Most likely my least favorite holiday now. Then the one year mark hit and certainly did not go by without tears. Only one girl at college actually understood what I felt and she gave me a great hug.

My roommate for coming semester and I shared a piece of cake on your birthday. I called Amanda and we had talked. You should see her she is soooo excited to go to college now. I'm proud she made it through. There's a scholarship under your name now, and a bench outside of the music department. I have to see it in person but the photo I saw of it looked nice. I better stop going on and on here about everything, I'm sure you know anyways. Goodnight Mikey dear.
<3 Steph

Dear Sore Throat,

Go away, please and thank you.

~Me

Dear life,

Thanks a lot. *sighs*

Sincerely,
Someone who is just tired.

Dear sister dearest.
Why did you have to spoil it. I had everything planned I would come back from uni today and treat myself to a basketball. I would the hang around at the shops for a bit until I knew that youn were at training. Then I would come home and get my compresser and pump it up to the correct pressure before heading to the park to practice.
Why did you still have to be home you should have been picked up ages before hand than why when you saw me did you make fun of the fact that I was carrying a basket ball, say that I didn't even know how to shoot say that I couldn't do a lay up. There was a reason that I wasn't going to tell you what I was up to.
Regards
The girl who went to the park and spent 20 minutes practicing shooting whe you were off at training

Dear mum and dad.
No this basketball thing isn't an obsession, or maybe it is but surely basketball is a good obsession right?
Why now I can hear you asking. Well maybe basketball was always my favored team sport but I got knocked down from the word go whe I was I kid for being uncoordinaed and unfit, and any interest in sport I had got placed somewhere else. Yes Mia is the academic one, it is her sister who is the one who will do better in sport. Well look where it has got me I am struggling in uni, my assignment is not coming on well no mater how many times I say it it, and I have more drugs to learn than I care to think of, and my sister has just got 100% on a science test a feat that I never managed. Maybe this bad mood has come about due to lack of steep, or high stress though I don't feel as stressed as I should. Regardless I am going to try and keep my promise to myself and visit the local park every night whe I am heading home from uni just to try and get a few baskets.
And before you ask no I don't particularly want to join a team. Why? Because no team will take me at my age with no history in basketball and the same level of aggression as a (insert least aggressive animal you can think of here).
Anyway I had better go.
Rant over
Mia

Dear Mia
Promise me ou will go to bed early tonight and get a good sleep as you need it. You are getting all tired, irrational and emotional not of which are really you.
From
Me

Dear Hercules.

Never escape again. You think you were in trouble tonight, boy you got off easy. When I call you, you come. You do not muck around while I stress and worry, and you do not come back all pleased with yourself and then muddy and dirty my bed.
Bad dog.
I friggen love you and that's why I'm angry at you. Stupid boy.
Now go to bed.

From,
An angry but relieved mother.

Dear You,

I know you're several years (well, tonnes of years) my senior, and I don't think I can fully understand your problem, I just hope that you drop his sorry butt and continue to live your life, he's my relative, and I love him, but you deserve better and deserve to be happy and healthy.

~Me

Dear School,
When I pay more money to get a nicer room I except it to be at least the same size as the last, not smaller. How do two people even fit in here? Frustration is not a good thing when you're all alone. I'm wishing I was still home...

-Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back