Dear [Whomever]

Dear You,

Being possessive is not cool. So before you get all nutty like some other people I know have, I'm just going to tell you know that I won't put up with a trait like that in someone I hang out with. So if you don't give it up, I'll stop hanging out with you, because I'm not a play thing that can be claimed by people and kept to one person, never to be allowed with other people. You're going to end up starting stuff with everyone, especially one person in particular whom I'm dating. If you don't like who I am and who my mates are, you can go, because you're new, they're not and to be honest, I'm more comfortable with the people I've none for years, as opposed to someone I've basically just met.
Stop it.

~Me

Dear You,

You are not "in love" with me, and I am not your "angel." You need to grow up! You don't love someone after knowing them a few days! We met once, in a group! Then, I turned you down, because we wouldn't work, plus, youv'e just broken up with one of my friends. So, stop continuing to text me and message me, because it's really getting on my nerves. I hate that you think you're irresistible. It's not going to work on me.

Sincerely,

Very Annoyed Girl.

Friday,

Y u no here yet? D:
I have big plans for you!

Eagerly awaiting your arrival

Dear You,

C'mon...we both know how this is going to work out. Why should I bother?

Me

Dear Exams,

I am currently doing all my best just to pass you. I hope that everything that I am doing will pay off. I am working my eyes through this whole book and I have memorized lots of things so just PLEASE let me ace you. Oh and, did I mention that I would always need a motivator when it comes to studying? No kidding.

Love,
The-ever-impatient-and-very-much-tired-me.

Dear Physics,
Why do you always have to be so hard? Every time we study you more than other subjects(which if we would study more, we would get an A) yet you always remain the subject that brings our average down!

Tired-of-you, Me

Dear Photoshop
Stop hating me, i just want to make pretty things. :cry:
Love, Anna.

Hey October,

At first I thought I would hate you but now I'm regretting that. I love you ok.

- Arty

Dear Campfrence Gang,

I have only known you guys for less than three days. But in all honesty, the bond we all share is so strong, I felt like crying when we were leaving, and when some of you did cry, there was no judgement, everyone just ran up and did a massive group hug and everything felt so wonderful and perfect. Even though we were all leaders and at first I thought that I'd be at a camp of fuddy-duddys, you guys were the most fun ever. Having a glow in the dark disco and making up dance routines, trying to make the longest skipping rope and then trying to actually use it, deciding to sneak out at two in the morning and ordering pizza without the teachers knowing. It was wonderful, even if the pizza was never delivered and we were growled at by a strange creature in the night, all we decided to do was huddle together on the tennis court and just all fall asleep together. It was random, but lovely, even if when I woke up only about seven of us were still there. We got to watch shooting stars and we all argued over what star was the brightest, and we all sang songs horribly out of tune even though we knew we could do so much better. This camp was a blast, because how could you not love a camp where you wake up on a tennis court with your new friend just randomly saying 'Goodmorning!' in the most cheerful mood ever?

My all time favourite part of camp was the heart-to-hearts we all had with each other, and just hugs from everyone made things feel so much better, not many words were spoken because we were all too busy crying and supporting each other. It's memories like those that make people smile and I'll hold those memories close for a long time to come.

~Tenile

Dear The Time Travelers Wife,

Why you so sad?! Jeze I was an emotional wreak enough tonight as it was but you just made the tears flow on didn't you? I didn't even realise you were that sad :correct:

Yours,
Won't be watching you again for a while.

Dear You,

Having met you at the private party, I asked you out on a date. You agreed. Our first date was great, you really enjoyed yourself, as did I. Our second date went really nice as well, I had a lot more fun than I had expected. Its good to see that you and I really hit it off good. Slowly, you're requiring more and more of my time, which I can give you. I'm glad I met you and you really bring the best out of me. Thank you.

Love,

Hamza

Dear You,

Well, we are officially dating now. You accepted me and I accepted you. I love it how you challenge me everyday to be a better person than I already am. I'm glad I met you. Last night was a lot of fun and we spent some good quality time together. Steak house dinner yesterday was very nice, you made it better.

Love,

Hamza

Dear, Apple

Are you serious? I just have my ipod touch and youre going to replace it with a new one? with a strap? With Siri? and it looks like an iphone but thinner? WOW, I might get a Galaxy S3, it cooler that iphone and ipod touch combine.

The girl that hates you
Astrid

Dear mom's job interview,

Please go well. It's been a long time since things were on track. I just want mom to have a decent job to fix the mess that the woman that trashed our place made.
Just, let her have something. She gave up enough already.

Sincerely,
A girl that wants the best for her fighting mother.
Dear life,

Okay, when I asked for mom to get a job, I didn't mean give her two.
But two will really help bring in the income! :D

Sincerely,
Relieved.

Dear God,

Please answer my prayer. I am so excited because I think you have but I am still unsure if you have.

Signed

Me

Dear Me,

Stop injuring yourself! Why are you so accident prone this week?!

Sincerely,

The person wishing for a pain free weekend

Dear, Cricket

You frustrate me last night, I just wanted to switch to my new phone but no, you have me cost $19 for changing to another plan rate. Lucky I don't have a contract on you...

Sincerely, Astrid

Dear You,

You seriously almost gave me a heart attack yesterday. I came out of work from my campus job only to notice a bag hanging from my left mirror and two sticky notes on my door handle on my car. I thought someone broke my mirror and left an apology note. My friend who was with me started to freak out too. As I got closer, I noticed it was your hand writing and in the bag, you got me food. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and I have no idea how you knew I had not eaten, but you just get me. I suppose you have started to see into my routine and everything now. Everyday, I'm loving you more and you really amaze me. The two sticky notes made me laugh and made my night. You're so caring about me, and I love how on one of the sticky notes, you said "Thanks for all of your hard work!" I love how you appreciate all the hard work I do in my life and I feel the same way for you. I'm glad I met you and everyday, as I get to know you more, my life just gets better and better. I'm glad I have someone on my level of maturity and someone who understands me and someone who I can open up to.

When I came to your dorm an hour later, we laughed about this, we went out for dinner and I appreciated what you did for me and what you do for me everyday. Every time I'm around you, you make me want to work harder and you relieve my stress and help me handle the pressures of my life. Thank you so much, Mahrani Saiba (my love). With both of our busy schedules, mine being the most busy, I appreciate how you always work around my schedule and I always see you being sad when you don't get to see me, but I try hard to make time for you.

Love,

Hamza

Dear: Apple again

Wow, seriously? You don't support the dominos tracker? I order via mom's ipad and thought the tracker will show but nooo, it didn't. Can you make a device that has adobe flash please?

Thank you
The girl that doesn't like your devices

Dear: You

Stop the hating, I didn't do anything to you.

Love, Alex

Dear, Day light Savings time

Go back to original. Now I have to walk to the other side of the island and it is getting dark. Why do you have to change.

Sincerely, The girl who have to walk

Dear, You

I know you're busy but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me, I'm hurt. Please visit this thanksgiving.

Love, your gf

Dear Mr. Jones/Mrs. Jones

I REALLY REALLY appreciate you guys loving my presentation and thank you so much for giving me your approval for getting the scholarship. Being the head of the committee that you guys are, it really gives me a good boost in getting the scholarship.

- Hamza

Dear, EA

I thought I will hate you forever, I got nervous when I read people's comments that they got their shipping confirmation for the new expansion pack and I didn't. Your costumer service are great and friendly, now I'm getting my The Sims 3 Seasons before the release date. Thank you

Sincerely, That girl who wants to try and do trick or treating on the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back