Dear [Whomever]

Dear You!

You know how upset I am about the whole thing and yet you use it as an example for a silly thing that isn't even real. You of all people I would of thought would of had more sense than to do that. Now stop trying to ring me to apologise because you've realised your mistake too late, I don't want to talk about it!

- Me

Dear Old.

I'm still suffering from what you did to me. I get sad whenever I hear someone mention you - and oh how I wish you didn't have such a common name! I don't think I could ever see you again - it's too much! What you did was far worse than any bully at school ever did. But I'm moving on, and getting better. And I wish you well.

Dear New

Thanks for being so understanding, and so considerate. It's awesome to know that there are some genuinely nice people out there! Thank-you for helping me, even if you didn't know it!

Love you my friends.

Dear You,

You know these are my last few days here and there's lots I wanted to do before I left and we made plans for that. So why the hell did you just go around and change the plans for today? I was looking forward to them and I know I could of gone at any point but the fact you didn't even tell me that you had changed the plans, how was I meant to know. So now you're off having a great night with everyone and I'm sitting in the house on my own yet again because no one cares enough about me to even ask if I wanted to join.

I've felt unwanted a lot this past year, but with only 3 days left here this is the worst I've felt in a long time.

- Looking forward to leaving!

Dear My New 15" MacBook Pro,

You're finally here. :D After so long of waiting, I can finally start developing iOS apps again.

Sincerely,

The very happy developer

Dear you,

You've got a lot of thinking to do. This is a really big decision, but you should wait and see how things play out first. Don't get your hopes up just yet.

Signed,
Me

Dear You,

You are awesome. Never forget that.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday,

I love you all. Stay with me please?

- The lazy me.

Dear You,

I'm sorry to point this out to you, but unfortunately, I'm not God. I am not an all mighty being that can do everything you ask of me at the same time when I'm sick and feel like dying. I'm sorry that I don't live up to your high standards and I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you and your crazy ideas of human capabilities. I'm sorry that you don't understand that I have stuff to do that does not always revolve around you and you only, it's called... life. I have a life beyond you, you are not the center of my universe, I am. I'm the center of my own universe because I have had my own back a lot longer than you say you have had my back. You've let me down too many times for me to actually fully trust you anymore. So now it's my turn. I'm going to let you down now, because frankly my dear, I stopped caring when you pushed me into a wall because I said no.

~Ever faithful

Dear Body,

Get up, get out of bed and get healthy! Why do you chose now when I am at my most busiest?! I have exams in a few weeks, assingments to finish off, a debate to get ready for, a meeting this Friday, assembly this Tuesday coming, Mentoring and a dress to design, get supplies for and create.
Why do you fail me now? I treat you pretty well, I eat stuff for you to turn into energy, even though everytime I eat stuff my stomach hurts, I walk everyday for you to get some exercise, I lay down so you can rest and I even sleep for you, even though I don't like sleep. So why do you act like this for me? When I wake up in the morning and leave to go do some brain work, I feel like falling over and hitting the ground head first, then just lying there for the rest of my life. I get that you have a lot of stuff happening that you were not originally designed for, because I'm going to admit it, I don't know how to take care of you, even after all these years. But that doesn't mean that you should just shut down on me because you can. It's not nice to lose nails, hair and your ability to smell, or get watery eyes all the time and head spins.

Please get better.

~Your mind.

Dear you,

Ringing me to talk and not even mentioning our problems is just wrong. You can't possibly think that one little "Im sorry, it won't haooen again" is going to make me trust you. Considering you always just go and do it again. I am truly getting sick of it. You are starting to remind me of her. That is a scary thought. When she left, I was emotionally and mentally scarred. I didn't live in my own mind anymore. She had done so much damage to my soul, that I often wonder how I ever survived our relationship. But now to see you treating me the way she did, really scares me. I don't want to have to go through that again. Because honestly, this time I don't think I would make it out alive.

Sincerely,
Girl who just wants to forget.

Dear Fever,

Please stay away from the three of us right now. I hate you and leave me alone.

Love,
The sick girl

Dear Shelby GT500,

Ready to surprise me? Hope you blow my mind away.

Your New Owner,

Hamza

Dear apartment,

Clean yourself. :glare:

Thanks,
Mandrake

Dear Body,

I overworked you the past few days. I apologize. Feel free to relax now.

Love,
The busybody.

Dear allergies,

Go. Away.

Sincerely,
Sniffles

Dear Rainclouds,

I see how it is. The forecast said it would rain every day this week and dry out by Thursday. BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO RAIN UNTIL TODAY! It's not over yet. Nope. You ruin my happy and nice day planned, we're going to have some massive problems.

Sincerely,
Jessye

Dear fluffy,

I love you. You are so epic. And soft.

Sincerely,
Me.

Dear me,

This is why you're a sports fan.

Signed,
Happy fan!

Dear certain members of my paternal family,

Why are you acting this way? You have been friends/family with these people for over forty years, and now you're destroying all that because they put their extremely sick father who couldn't even remember who YOU are in a nursing home? And today, the day of his funeral, you're treating them unpleasantly, when they probably need YOUR support most. And you fancy yourselves good Catholics.

Screw you guys. Screw your judgment and your grudges. Don't expect me over for a visit when I'm in town.

P.S.: If you're going to turn your back on family, you can count me out, too.

Dear [Whomever] topic,

Content removed because problem is fixed.

Amanda

dear infectious diseases,
why do there have to be so many of you. and why do you have so many different ways of infecting people.
from student with an exam on them

Dear immune system
why are you so complex, I am not complaining, you do your job well, but you are too complicated for me to learn.
from a student who has to know about you for her exams.

dear buttmunch

well that was a f*cking cheap shot, look in the mirror next time

i'm not even going to sign my name

Dear allergies again,

Please don't wake me up again. I know you did it this time, but it isn't fair. Really.

Sincerely,
Girl who is dizzy, can't breathe from the nose, etc.

Dear You,

If I treated you the way you treated me, you'd have punched me in the face and have light me on fire. So next time you pull a stunt like this, try and think about how I feel about it, because it hurts, and it's not nice and I don't see how you're upset when it's me how is treated like dirt. Just thought I'd voice it, because you're ridiculously blind if you think that you're being fair and making me happy and treating me like an equal.

~Me

Dear You,

No. That will be the answer that is given forever, unless I decide it will change. There is nothing you, or anyone else can say or do that will change that, and if you keep it up, then my tolerance will turn to annoyance very quickly. I've been putting up with this for four years. FOUR YEARS! I'm not going to take it forever, and as time goes by, I'm getting tireder and more snappy, and then you all go on about how I'm a 'meanie-pants' and try to make a joke out of it to make me like you, and it doesn't work, because I find that more annoying! When I'm angry, I like my alone time, so I can just sit in a corner and sulk and go over things in my head and sort myself out, you going all stupid doesn't help me. Leave me be.

~Me.

</FONT>
<FONT font="monaco">Dear Family.

As touched as I am by your help in the house move I think perhaps you may be forgetting one small detail. This is MY house move. Generally speaking that means that I get to decide with I want to move house. You can't just walk in and go "By the way we're starting moving things to the house on Monday" before consulting the tenant or the landlord about that. And if the landlord doesn't agree with this then it's me getting told off not you, just like a month ago when you decided I was moving in then.

THERE IS A SCHEDULE FOR A REASON! It's because the house hasn't gotten it's gas certificate yet. The oven hasn't been tested to see if it works. Neither has the fridge. The fence to stop the dogs jumping into the river and dying hasn't been put up yet. But no, start moving in already, I'm sure that'll go brilliantly for you. Just so you know, I'm taking no responsibility for anything that goes wrong as a consequence of this decision though, no matter how hard you try and pin it on me.

Regards
The person who is supposed to be doing this on her own in her own time!​

Dear Hotel Lady

Why did you have to be such a B1tch to me and my friends.The three of us were simply going in asking where the disco was.The look you gave us! You'd swear we were wearing belly tops and mini skirts up to our arse. Then being totally rude saying this is a proper hotel and there was no disco here and to get out now.Seriously you are a totally ignorant!
From,
Annoyed and disgruntled junior cert student

Dear Bouncer Man

You are so lucky I was flustered when you refused to let us into the disco!It was two minutes past half nine and you couldn't let three girls into their JUNIOR CERT disco.You shut us out and left us in the rain.The WHOLE year was inside celebrating finishing off our first major exams,it was our last night together and you wouldn't let us in.We don't even look fecking dangerous or dodgy or anything!I can tell youi now you lost out on thirty euro and I am NEVER going into Thurles AGAIN!

From,
Disappointed and annoyed junior cert student

Users who are viewing this thread

Back