Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but you eat it and choke, then you have to go to hospital and eat hospital food, liquidised through a tube-for MONTHS muhahahahaha

I wish I wouldn't drift apart from people

Granted but instead you get glued to them forever and get sick of everyone but can never leave them!

I wish there wasn't so much bad drama in teenage life and everything was simple!

Granted, but theres double the drama in your adult life, and everything is much more complicated.

I wish my neighbours didn't do construction work in the early hours of the morning.

Granted, but instead they will be doing construction all night long.

I wish my daughter hadn't eaten the asparagus up.

granted but she didn't eat anything

I wish i knew what to do, and had the strength to do it.

Granted, but her friends are sucky rpers that never reply, but when they do, its super duper short.

I wish I wasn't addicted to the internet, or anything else!

Granted but you become unsortable and all schools reject you and you have to live alone in a cave for the rest of eternity :p

I wish there was some way to contact Laura so we can finalize plans.

granted but all plans fall through
I wish that labs weren't so rushed.

¬¬ The plans did fall through... I blame you
:)
Granted but now they are so deserted they get abandoned and locked forever before you can use them.

I wish my dog would stop being scared. :/

Granted, now your dog is afraid of nothing, runs in to the street and is hit by a car. :(

I wish I could RP. D:

Granted, you become an addict to role playing though :r

I wish I can wish

Granted but you can never stop wishing
I wish I had proper close friends

Granted but than you get the ones that bug you a lot and come to your house just to eat all your food and gossip

I wish my pain will go away so I can rp :(

Granted, but every feeling you ever have will be gone forever :DE:

I wish unhealthy food was healthy.

granted but then you have a pile of graphics requests to do, and a load of asignments

I wish that i could talk to the boy i like, and not get all shy around him

Granted, but you talk too much, and he can never get a word in.

I wish I had the motivation to rp.

Granted, but then all the crops don't grow and you starve to death.

I wish that my eyes would stop burning.

Aran Reynolds said:
Granted. But you get so much motivation that you can't stop RPing. :p
This is okay :r

Granted, but instead, they water all the time, obscuring your vision. Bleh.

I wish cockroaches didn't exist.

granted but there are seven times as many mosquitoes to make up for it
I wish i could understand and speak mandarin as well as english

Granted but now no one can hear you and you can't prove it to anyone or speak to anyone at all.

I wish everything and everyone ever, including me, was suddenly happy and good and not ill or anything and it was great.

(corrupt that!!)

granted, but it is only for a minute and then everyone will miss it when that moment is passed, and will get upset, and blame each other for the sudden demise perfection

I wish that my foundations assignment was fully done to a high level. so i could spend more time on HNZ without thinking about it, (and whilst i am still wishing i wish that my CRF's are completed without any mistakes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back