Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello all!
This is a game I've seen on other forums, and it's been enjoyable to take part in. To tell you the truth, this game is what I thought the "Wishes" topic was. xD

At any rate, here's how it works:
I'll post a wish.
The next person will "grant" my wish but corrupt it somehow - so it actually turns out being not so great at all. ;) They will then post their own wish.
Everybody continues, corrupting the previous poster's wish then adding their own. :)
Example said:
Person 1: I wish I had a pizza the size of my house!
Person 2: Granted. But it tastes horrible and you have to eat the whole thing yourself. Even as it begins to rot...

I wish I was finished with school.
You get the idea. ^_^

So here's my starting wish:
I wish it was possible to learn by diffusion. :r

But things always diffuse down the concentration gradient. If you come to a test really prepared all of your learning will naturally flow from you to another less prepared person. By the end of it the world is left with one average people, and nothing is ever discovered in the rest of the world, because any knowledge that is developed is quickly evenly divided amongst the world.

I wish I could teleport to any location I want.

Granted. But when you teleport you use up all your energy and you can't teleport any other time in your life.

I wish The Wizarding World was real. :)

Granted, but the Death Eaters are in charge and are killing off muggles - you're next. ;)

I wish I had a pet Monkey! ^_^

Granted. But this monkey is savage and ripped off your face.

I wish I could corrupt more wishes!

Granted but whenever you corrupt a wish it just ends up killing you too. Ergo, you really only have the chance to corrupt one more wish.

I wish that a small island nation in the Atlantic Ocean would worship me as there god. I would have gold statues built in my essence and I would have the finest foods fed to me.

Granted, but water people will eventually overcome you and take lead in you and you will become a slave. And they will break you statues.

I wish I forgot how to RP.

Granted, but you always feel that there's something important missing in your life. :)

I wish I could attend Hogwarts.

Granted, But you come bottom of every class, and you constantly get detention!

I wish nobody would corrupt this wish!

Granted, but your life ends up terrible, and you end up lonely with no one caring about you.

I wish that I could be a Death Eater in real life. :)

Granted, but someone totals it and your insurance company won't cover it.

I wish I could be five years old again. :)

Danielle Warbeck said:
Granted. But this monkey is savage and ripped off your face.
I expected this. I was tempted to add "who loves me very much" to the end of my wish. But then I was fearful somebody would corrupt it by having the monkey loving me inappropriately. :(

Riley: Granted. But it's far too sunny. Turns out the Earth is hurtling toward the sun at unimaginable speed and we'll all be dead within a matter of moments.

I wish there was no more war on Earth.

Granted, but new fights would start after a while.

I wish that bullies would stop being mean.

Granted...but then the bullies would become worse after a while.

I wish I had no Christmas tests

Granted but then you have to attend school and do everyother test for the rest of your life.

I wish my dog would stop biting my toes :(

Granted: Instead your dog will go berserk, bite you, and you will be rushed to hospital-as your dog happens to have rabies. You will be hospitalized for months, and your dog will be put down

I wish people would see me in something other than an educational environment.

Granted, they shall now see you as a hobo ;)

I wish my mum would take me to driving lessons

Granted, but you would crash the car, killing people, maybe even yourself.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Granted, however now you are going to boil and die :r

I wish that my sister hadn't gone to babysit my devil of a cousin

Granted because this cousin is coming to babysit you.

I wish I could get more hours at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back