Corrupt-A-Wish

(You didn't actually grant the wish if I stop being eternally happy. :r )

Granted, but it sucks.

I wish people corrupted wishes in such a way that the wish was granted, but then it ended up being not so great after all. :tut:

Granted but the wishes that are currupted are all yours and you end up in a life of misery.

I wish I wasn't ill anymore.

**Corrupted - sorry about the spelling

Granted, but someone else will get sick instead. Maybe just a cold. Maybe the bubonic plague, who knows?

I wish I had a burger.

Granted, but it's a tofu-Vegemite-dirt burger with anchovies and ketchup. Then, even if you end up liking the burger, you're judged by your peers for the rest of your life. :tut:

I wishhhh that nobody else would be able to corrupt wishes. :r

I think I've eaten all of those at some point :(
But say I don't care what my peers think ...

Granted it has been to you! But it has been granted to the you of an alternate universe, and the you of this universe is languishing away with his tears and corrupted wishes.

I wish that I knew what a broken bone felt like without having to actually break one.

Granted, you will fell all the pain of a broken bone, but it won't break and you will forever have the pain as what was never hurt cannot heal.

I wish people were nicer.

Granted, but you eventually become mean yourself, thus having no like you.

I wish I ate a non-poisonous waffle, that could not harm me in anyway. And nothing can hurt me at all becuase this Waffle has magical powers of sheiding. It also has magical powers of everyone liking you.

Granted, but the waffle tastes like dog poo. Cause that's what it's made of. Dude, why would you eat a dog poopie waffle? :tut:

I wish for a new beanbag cover that matches my new room decor ^_^

granted but it bursts and beans go everywhere (seriously you keep finding them months later)

i wish journal articles were easier to read

Granted! ... but it's only easier for Mexicans to read. :doh:

I wish for a berry smoothie with no alternate magical powers but the clean, fresh taste of strawberries and cow's milk.

granted but the strawberrys are rotten, and the milk is sour
i wish i hadnt missed the buss earlier today.

Granted... However, your dog has ran away.

I wish that people were nicer to those with disabilities.

Granted now People blame you for everybody farts xD

I wish I can visit the city today.

Granted but once you get there it goes into lock down and you're there on your own and you have to stay there forever!!!

I wish I got a higher mark in my exams :/

Granted, but then everyone will expect you to do better on every following exam.

I wish I could find out why this bride on the show I am watching is wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet. xD

Granted but you do so by illegal methods and end up with one of your own. :D

I wish my wish was un-corruptable!!

not-granted, I do not have that power.
Corrupting!!!!!!

i wish for the next ten weeks of school to go by like.......super fast so I can get out of high school :)

Granted, but then you have to get a job and move out and you wish that you could go back and start school all over again.

I wish that I understood why my daughter still insists on calling Nick "Chicken Little" and Chicken Little "Nick".

Granted but that becomes the only thing you understand and you have to re-learn everything.

I wish all my favorite shows weren't cancelled

Granted: They are un-cancelled, but you never get to see them as you have to run on a treadmill forever, to make sure the shows aren't cancelled.

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow and had a nice, relaxing day at home.

Wish granted: but you become a brainless doofus who works in KFC FOREVER!

I wish my sister wouldn't scream in my ear when she wants a cookie

Granted, but she screams for every other word now.

I wish my work days were shorter, but my pay was higher :p

Granted- But a strange thing happens to everyone else's computer and you're then only one who can get on HNZ for WEEKS and you have to post with yourself to keep the board active :p

oh and I wish that whatever my mom is cooking for dinner is actually good, unlike her usually cooking, lol xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back